🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Gift From God: Christian Senate Candidate Roy Moore--"Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal"

I thought the purported Christian, McGarrett, would correct me. Can't imagine why he didn't.

Last edited:
Alabama is an absolute embarrassment to everything that makes America great and Roy Moore goes a long way towards making sure everything we hear from the place is astoundingly fucked up. Alabama is an example of what happens to a state when the GOP runs unopposed for decades, poverty, ignorance and race hatred galore.
Alabama has the right mindset and Christian values that will help Trump make America great again.
If you had to live there and work in some shitty chicken plant for shit wages and crap benefits you might reconsider your thinking. If Alabama is how Trump's great America would look then leave me out. You deserve such a desperate life of poverty and lack of opportunity, as for me I like having money and hope.
Have you been to the Fairhope, Foley, Gulf Shores area? Beautiful homes, neighborhoods, elegant shopping centers, farming land. I see no poverty there. It's a jobs bonanza there.
I grew up in Alabama and the place is still a fucking black hole of despair. I have been to to the places you mention and they look good but get off the main road and it's run down trailers and a kind of poverty that we all like to think is a thing of the past. Alabama has one of the widest income gaps in the country.

Alabama is an absolute embarrassment to everything that makes America great and Roy Moore goes a long way towards making sure everything we hear from the place is astoundingly fucked up. Alabama is an example of what happens to a state when the GOP runs unopposed for decades, poverty, ignorance and race hatred galore.
Alabama has the right mindset and Christian values that will help Trump make America great again.
If you had to live there and work in some shitty chicken plant for shit wages and crap benefits you might reconsider your thinking. If Alabama is how Trump's great America would look then leave me out. You deserve such a desperate life of poverty and lack of opportunity, as for me I like having money and hope.
Have you been to the Fairhope, Foley, Gulf Shores area? Beautiful homes, neighborhoods, elegant shopping centers, farming land. I see no poverty there. It's a jobs bonanza there.
I grew up in Alabama and the place is still a fucking black hole of despair. I have been to to the places you mention and they look good but get off the main road and it's run down trailers and a kind of poverty that we all like to think is a thing of the past. Alabama has one of the widest income gaps in the country.
If you get off the main roads in every state you will see that. It's just lazy people who don't want to get motivated and help themselves by studying and getting a good education. They are their own worst enemy.

I thought the Christian, McGarrett, would correct me.
The Christian right has no idea what the bible actually says, they just have a collection of verses that seem to support their twisted beliefs and the rest is irrelevant.

If you get off the main roads in every state you will see that. It's just lazy people who don't want to get motivated and help themselves by studying and getting a good education. They are their own worst enemy.
These are the people who most enthusiastically vote for fuckheads like Roy Moore. Are these the awesome people who have the right mindset or horrible lazy people? The educated affluent people of Alabama tend to be somewhat more progressive.

The educated affluent people of Alabama tend to be somewhat more progressive.
Not the wealthy ones I know that live there.

The educated affluent people of Alabama tend to be somewhat more progressive.
Not the wealthy ones I know that live there.
The really wealthy of Alabama are direct beneficiaries of their fucked up policies. I was not talking about them but the average person who managed to finish school and get a degree and who may own their own home. It's also important to this particular topic to mention that Alabama has what is called a brain drain. It's where educated and ambitious people leave the state to find jobs that actually pay something.

Forum List

Back