A great day in the Republican Party.....

Most conservatives on USMB believe the South had the legal right to secede,

and to preserve the institution of slavery.
We freed your slaves....you Sad?

See? Even the OP concedes that I'm right.
You are sad....how precious....

I can add this rightwinger:

Why do so many conservatives support secession?

he wasn't counted in the other thread.

That's 11 to 1, conservatives supporting the right to secede.

I see that your daily delivery of complete nonsense was especially large today, must have been a sale down at the propaganda bizarre, huh?. :rolleyes:

"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli

Well, I found 10 USMB conservatives supporting the right to secede in this thread,
That's nice, unfortunately it doesn't support your premise of "most" nor does it support your premise of "to preserve the institution of slavery".

Of course since you seem to have misplaced the ability to formulate an argument based on reason and evidence, it's no surprise that you regularly rely on distortion and falsehood.

.....now let's move on to your next dose of fabricated bullshit.

:popcorn:

So I'm ahead 10 to 1. Would you like to add yourself to that tally?
I wouldn't qualify since I'm not a conservative.

It supports my argument by an 80% margin.
LOL, you think that a sample rate of 10 based on your straw man polling method equates to "most conservatives" on USMB? Either you're a liar, dumber than I thought or both.

I notice you didn't state your position,
My position on what ? Slavery? I'm 100% against it, unlike you and yours that think slavery is fine as long as it's done at the point of a government gun. The southern plantation owners were softies compared to you gub'mint worshipers since at least they paid to feed, clothe and house their slaves, you immoral miscreants expect everybody ELSE to pay for yours.

I see that your daily delivery of complete nonsense was especially large today, must have been a sale down at the propaganda bizarre, huh?. :rolleyes:

"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli

Well, I found 10 USMB conservatives supporting the right to secede in this thread,
That's nice, unfortunately it doesn't support your premise of "most" nor does it support your premise of "to preserve the institution of slavery".

Of course since you seem to have misplaced the ability to formulate an argument based on reason and evidence, it's no surprise that you regularly rely on distortion and falsehood.

It supports my argument by an 80% margin.
LOL, you think that a sample rate of 10 based on your straw man polling method equates to "most conservatives" on USMB? Either you're a liar, dumber than I thought or both.

I notice you didn't state your position,
My position on what ? Slavery? I'm 100% against it, unlike you and yours that think slavery is fine as long as it's done at the point of a government gun. The southern plantation owners were softies compared to you gub'mint worshipers since at least they paid to feed, clothe and house their slaves, you immoral miscreants expect everybody ELSE to pay for yours.

both

You mean "liberals " ended slavery .

How many times do we have to go over the democrat/republican flip in the 60s?
Until you can support it. There should be evidence somewhere of Republicans and Democrats switched parties. Last I looked there were three people.

Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

and I only went through 6 pages.

My peers are already rallying. That 10 to 1 is going look like a fairy tale clinton victory in a short time.
We;ve already branded you as a racist anyhow, so your points are rather mute.

And let's not forget progressive Teddy Roosevelt's contributions in establishing national parks and taking on the robber baron capitalists.

We civilized humans celebrate our ending it....
Don't mind NYcarbineer...
After it has become clear that Jill Steins efforts to refight the 2016 Presidential Election is doomed to failure.

He's decided to take a break from the cross burnings and refight the American Civil War, apparently he thinks the Democrats have a shot at winning in a rematch. :D

Don't mind NYcarbineer...
After it has become clear that Jill Steins efforts to refight the 2016 Presidential Election is doomed to failure.

He's decided to take a break from the cross burnings and refight the American Civil War, apparently he thinks the Democrats have a shot at winning in a rematch. :D

See? They lose the argument and the childishness starts.

The OP brought up the Civil War, Granny.

image.jpeg

once again a liar

I'm counting them up. So far it's 11 to 1 conservatives FOR the right to secede.

Want to be counted?
Why are you defending your democrat slavery?

Have you stated for the record that there is no legal right to secede?

once again a liar

I'm counting them up. So far it's 11 to 1 conservatives FOR the right to secede.

Want to be counted?

No one has any idea what the fuck you are rambling about when you have no democrat talking points to guide you and have to think on your own....:lol:

+

Secession was for the purpose of preserving slavery.

Apparently you don't wish to take a stand on the legality of the South's secession.

once again a liar

Want to be counted?

No one has any idea what the fuck you are rambling about when you have no democrat talking points to guide you and have to think on your own....:lol:

More childishness.

Did the Southern states have the legal right to secede or not?

We can safely assume that if you can't bring yourself to answer that you're tacitly conceding that you support most of your rightwing pals around here,

and their answer 'yes' to that question.

Forum List

Back