A high-ranking Proud Boy has flipped and is now snitching to the Feds, a game-changer for investigators going 'up the chain' after Jan. 6 organizers

A good question. You'll have to ask the protesters who stated that was why they were there.
Which ones? The FBI or the antifa assholes who were running the shit show.

I have yet to see anything credible about any person other than the fbi assholes talking like that.

Go kiss the ass of the king some more tory. You stupid fuck picked the moniker now be mocked
Admiral Rockwell Torrey, you stupid twat socket! He is a fictional character just like your IQ is fictional. It has nothing to do with Tories from our Revolutionary War you dumbass hick!

I have an education. You have a GED at best!

I am tiring of your slow-witted responses and tendency for stupidity. Kiss my ass and say "goodbye"!
I've seen some of the most ignorant educated people so what was your point? and leftist asslicker I too have an education.

politifact also debunks this claim about FBI

Politifact.....

Tucker3.gif

Non Magaturd Translation: Magaturd Karens, so angry that the rest of the country outright rejected them, lashed out and felt entitled enough to infiltrate the US Capitol, attack cops, and become a general nuisance in efforts to pull off the World's Shittiest Coup/Insurrection in history. One Karen even got capped for it. A real fucking tragedy.

Another Insurrection comes out without a shred of evidence to support it a typical leftist post.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back