A high-ranking Proud Boy has flipped and is now snitching to the Feds, a game-changer for investigators going 'up the chain' after Jan. 6 organizers

Another Insurrection comes out without a shred of evidence to support it a typical leftist post.

:cuckoo:
Quick question: Easy one. Do you support a bunch of entitled, pissed off magaturds storming the capital because the televangelist dickhead candidate they voted for lost his free and fair re election?

In case you don't possess the mental faculties to further understand, it's a yes or no reply.

0g9uwru3qf971.jpg

both usa today and politifact are highly factual.

They both say your claims are bunk.

Another Insurrection lie promoted why the lying leftists?

Quick question: Easy one. Do you support a bunch of entitled, pissed off magaturds storming the capital because the televangelist dickhead candidate they voted for lost his free and fair re election?

In case you don't possess the mental faculties to further understand, it's a yes or no reply.

It was long classified as a RIOT.

You asked a LOADED question of which I will not answer because I never supported it from day on here in the forum and what is more never supported Trump after December 12, 2019 either as he should have stopped claiming the election was stolen.

How about what the FBI says about it and how there are ZERO insurrection charges from the DOJ up to this date?

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

Many leftists here make insurrection claims but when I press them for the evidence they never post any that includes you apparently.

Last edited:
No "insurrection"?
OK, I guess.

But then, there is this:
(from NBC --among many others -- on January 22, 2022)

"Rhodes and the 10 other individuals were charged with "seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes" related to the breach of the Capitol on Jan. 6, said the DOJ.
The defendants conspired in a variety of ways, including organizing into teams that were "prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.," the DOJ said, citing the indictment."

So what is this "seditious conspiracy" business vs. the "insurrection" business?
I've cut and pasted the statutes below....but for our purposes, let's just all agree that a conviction on "insurrection" gets the blokes up to 10yrs in a Federal slammer.

Whereas a conviction on 'seditious conspiracy' gets 'em up to 20 years.

Tough choice. No?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seditious Conspiracy: If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808

Insurrection: Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808

The FBI did not force anyone to do what they did on Jan 6th. It was a personal choice by each and every one of them.
One of those rocket scientists claimed FOX news made him do it. He was afflicted with Foxitis.

Forum List

Back