A Joe Biden Dilemma.No Matter Who He Chooses For V.P.,He Will/May Be Deemed A Racist.

What a predicament Joe Biden has gotten himself into. And why does he have to pick a black female woman? that alone wont work being there aren't any liberal black females out there even qualified to be VP with the possibility of taking over to be President.
So if Biden picks a black female, you know most voters will see him as a white guy pretending not to be a racist {yet we have all heard his racist comments over the years}
If Biden chooses a white male/white female,,,hes a racist.
Same with choosing a latino, if Biden chooses a Latino, he's a racist for not choosing a black american.
Hmm,,maybe Biden needs to choose a half white/half black/half latino and 1/32nd white female who feels black?
:afro: :puhleeze: :re:

Post some of all the racist comments he has made, or STFU.
  • “You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
  • “They’re going to put y’all back in chains,” spoken to a diverse audience including black Americans.
  • “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” in reference to Barack Obama.
maybe it is about what he said.......but since he is a democrat .....
Bin Biden may as well said that Obama was the first black american to actually pronounce the word "Ask" correctly
I've been axed many many times.
just curious, are attractive 18 year old females qualified to be selected as a VP? i forgot the minimum age

well isnt Hillary at least 1/3rd black? I mean, she seems to have a slight black accent

What a predicament Joe Biden has gotten himself into. And why does he have to pick a black female woman? that alone wont work being there aren't any liberal black females out there even qualified to be VP with the possibility of taking over to be President.
So if Biden picks a black female, you know most voters will see him as a white guy pretending not to be a racist {yet we have all heard his racist comments over the years}
Same with choosing a latino, if Biden chooses a Latino, he's a racist for not choosing a black american.
Hmm,,maybe Biden needs to choose a half white/half black/half latino and 1/32nd white female who feels black?

Post some of all the racist comments he has made, or STFU.
  • “You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
  • “They’re going to put y’all back in chains,” spoken to a diverse audience including black Americans.
  • “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” in reference to Barack Obama.
maybe it is about what he said.......but since he is a democrat .....
Bin Biden may as well said that Obama was the first black american to actually pronounce the word "Ask" correctly
I've been axed many many times.
just curious, are attractive 18 year old females qualified to be selected as a VP? i forgot the minimum age
Age is 35

A Joe Biden Dilemma.No Matter Who He Chooses For V.P.,He Will/May Be Deemed A Racist.
Joe deemed a racist? What a shock. I mean, it's not like he's ever put his foot in his mouth or made a racist comment. :smoke:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

JOE BIDEN, JAN 2007 (Referring to Obama)

He could choose Elizabeth Warren and get a little of everything. She might even be willing to become a tranny if that's what it takes.
Then the racist sexist PC Democrats would complain that he picked another old white guy.

Whoever he picks will be better than the creepy stiff that Hillary selected

1587831821623.jpeg

Ukraine joe is racist. I doubt he remembers how racist he is though. He has dementia, is delusional, checks out mentally for days, has several health issues. Dude is lost.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Post the link to prove this is an accurate quote, and why you want others to believe that makes Biden a racist?

Ukraine joe is racist. I doubt he remembers how racist he is though. He has dementia, is delusional, checks out mentally for days, has several health issues. Dude is lost.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Post the link to prove this is an accurate quote, and why you want others to believe that makes Biden a racist?
It’s almost like you want us to post them...

Forum List

Back