A Judge Has Decided For YOU That Ghislaine Maxwell case details too 'sensational and impure' for public

names. i want names. i don't care who they are.

nail them.
I'm sure the libs will get preferential kiddie diddlin treatment than the couple conservs exposed eh?

I pray every night that our Chief Justice is corn holing someone he should not be corn holing. Lol. That would be great. Impeach him with a foot long up his arse sideways

nail them.
EXCELLENT!!!....Then you are ready for the 26 different explanations than Bill Clinton has for all his vacations at Gilligans island then.

you know Tucker interviewed one of the pilots multipe times. Bet you never saw one..............Well guess what I have in my back pocket?

nail them.
EXCELLENT!!!....Then you are ready for the 26 different explanations than Bill Clinton has for all his vacations at Gilligans island then.

you know Tucker interviewed one of the pilots multipe times. Bet you never saw one..............Well guess what I have in my back pocket?

Audio tapes................Jeffrey: Hey Bill she really knows what she is doing and she's ony 15....Bill: Naw. Hill and I like em younger and with a trailer trash look.

I wonder who is paying the judge to keep this case / trial hidden......

Too many Reich Members implicated.

OANN and Breitbart need to dig in and get the truth.

In the meantime, the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich press will be gaslighting us.

Well this is going to be one of those hell freezing over situations but we are likely to agree on this subject. We have a fucking right to know about this! The question is how do we get that right satisfied? I get can't release some info while going to trial in order to get unbiased jury but we had better have access to this info at some point in the near future. Get this fucking trial started.

A free and honest press - which these days means Breitbart and OANN.

Too many Reich Members implicated.
OANN and Breitbart need to dig in and get the truth.
In the meantime, the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich press will be gaslighting us.

The FBI already have the truth, to include the names / identities of those who engaged in child sex trafficking and pedophilia, and like they have done with evidence of criminal Democrats, they have sat on it. The names we do know - like Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and former NM Governor Richardson - have come out by accident.

The rich, powerful, elites involved in this can NOT allow this to come out...and the FBI has been and continues to oblige them.

(For the record, while the preponderance of pedophiles and sexual criminals have been Democrats / Liberals, I am NOT saying GOP members are not involved. The sad thing is these sick POSes know no boundaries / borders...and they ALL need to be identified and dealt with...ALL of therm.)

They gotta protect Trump at all costs
Horn dog Billy Jeff Clinton, more likely. Nobody took more trips to Epstein's pedo island than our
former Pervert Sex Addict in Chief.

Like you didn't know.
Trump considered Epstein a good friend and said they had similar tastes in women......”A terrific guy”
Both Trump and Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old.

Let’s see if they have the video

(For the record, while the preponderance of pedophiles and sexual criminals have been Democrats / Liberals, I am NOT saying GOP members are not involved. The sad thing is these sick POSes know no boundaries / borders...and they ALL need to be identified and dealt with...ALL of therm.)

For the record, you're an idiot. I can bring up a long laundry list of sexual scandals that happened under George W. Bush that would absolutely dwarf any list you could compile of Democrats, but as mentally challenged as you already are, it certainly is not worth my valuable time to do so.

nail them.
I'm sure the libs will get preferential kiddie diddlin treatment than the couple conservs exposed eh?

I pray every night that our Chief Justice is corn holing someone he should not be corn holing. Lol. That would be great. Impeach him with a foot long up his arse sideways

holy cow, you're one of them thar uber nutters, aren'tcha?

nail them.

i have ALWAYS said NO MATTER WHO.

AND i also asked any douche saying that to me , such as yerself - if they could say the same about donny ... or alan dershowitz, or anybody else; usually crickets follow.

god damn, son - just cause you are a partisan stooge, you think everybody else must be too. btw, i didn't vote for slick willy... so there is THAT.
my conscience is clear.

lol.... YOU?

you fail bigley.

nail them.

Audio tapes................Jeffrey: Hey Bill she really knows what she is doing and she's ony 15....Bill: Naw. Hill and I like em younger and with a trailer trash look.

tucker carlson.... lol.............

Trump considered Epstein a good friend and said they had similar tastes in women......”A terrific guy”

As usual you have your head up your rectum. It looks good on you though.

As usual you have your head up your rectum. It looks good on you though.

LOL
Trump banned Epstein after he was arrested. Bold move

He didn’t seem to mind Epstein while they were raping a 13 year old

Last edited:
LOL
Trump banned Epstein after he was arrested. Bold move
LOL. Trump banned Epstein when he
hit on a young girl at a Trump property. Read the link, asshole!

He didn’t seem to mind Epstein while they were raping a 13 year old
Probably because that never happened. You can't make up your stories and
pretend they are true! Idiot.

The judge ruled that stuff already redacted in a civil suit would stay redacted because it didn't prove anything in the criminal case .... and also material that was embarrasing to others and not probative of issues could be redacted.

And sleezy has a hard on. LOL

You know The Hair Sniffing Fraudster in The White House and his army of sexual cross dressing, hair sniffing, transgender perverts in his dysfunctional administration are in her little black book.
men can go in women's restrooms though

For the record, you're an idiot. I can bring up a long laundry list of sexual scandals that happened under George W. Bush that would absolutely dwarf any list you could compile of Democrats, but as mentally challenged as you already are, it certainly is not worth my valuable time to do so.
The issue then becomes is this what we always do? Just call out people in the party we hate while nothing gets done but a few people sacrificed for the team. And the criminals then get away with their crimes while the common person is maxed out in jail terms for the same offenses.

Forum List

Back