🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people

You seem miserable

Actually I'm quite a happy person. :) I'm gay-non-homosexually-happy. Life is great. I love life. So much great stuff I don't have time to sit around and hate people just because they are in love.

are you by chance a liberal?

No, I'm pretty sure that I'm far more conservative than you. Between your big government statist support for gay marriage, and my preferred method of taxation and government spending which would probably send you running and screaming and begging to suckle the government teat (which is what happens for most faux conservatives who aren't actually willing to pull the trigger), I can assure you that I am a conservative, and you're just a petulant child who angry and bitter.

As for your issues with God well that's between you and God.

Actually, I'm on very good terms with my Goddess, but thank you anyway. :D

Ahahaha my pinky toe is more conservatism than you. :laugh:
I have no doubt.

You seem miserable

Actually I'm quite a happy person. :) I'm gay-non-homosexually-happy. Life is great. I love life. So much great stuff I don't have time to sit around and hate people just because they are in love.

No, I'm pretty sure that I'm far more conservative than you. Between your big government statist support for gay marriage, and my preferred method of taxation and government spending which would probably send you running and screaming and begging to suckle the government teat (which is what happens for most faux conservatives who aren't actually willing to pull the trigger), I can assure you that I am a conservative, and you're just a petulant child who angry and bitter.

I am content you are on love. That's wonderful. Just leave it at that. Don't try to convince me you should co-opt the sacrament of marriage...or make yourself a man by saying you are. Or that your civil rights are in danger.

You seem miserable

I am content you are on love. That's wonderful. Just leave it at that. Don't try to convince me you should co-opt the sacrament of marriage...or make yourself a man by saying you are. Or that your civil rights are in danger.
No one will try to convince you of anything, you're at liberty to wallow in your ignorance, fear, and hate.

And fortunately current 14th Amendment jurisprudence protects gay Americans from your ignorance, fear, and hate.

W
You seem miserable

No one will try to convince you of anything, you're at liberty to wallow in your ignorance, fear, and hate.

And fortunately current 14th Amendment jurisprudence protects gay Americans from your ignorance, fear, and hate.
Where was ignorance, fear or hate evidenced? Just do what you do and quit whining. It's so gay!

This guy sounds like a perfect candidate for ISIS. He'd fit right in.

As the San Francisco Chronicle and Sacramento Bee reported, the proposal would require the execution of anyone who touches a person of the same sex for sexual gratification by "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method." It declares that it's "better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath." Private citizens would be allowed to step in to act as executioners if the state didn't within a year, meaning that the murder of gay and lesbian people would effectively be legalized.

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people - Vox

What a complete lunatic! Only radical Muslims and other brain dead idiots would want to kill people because they don't approve of who they are.

The guy either needs to be sent for a psychiatric evaluation or sent back to ISIS.

So that's why you support big government policies that dictate people's sex lives to them. It all makes sens--Wait....no, does not make sense. You're just an idiot.

Didn't I just tell you I was conservative? As such I don't support government policies regarding people's sex lives or half what government pokes its nose into. Is this getting through your thick skull yet? HELLO, is there anyone at home in your liberal Neanderthal brain?

My point was, liberals because they are liars and dishonest love to label conservatives homophobes. Hence I love rubbing their nose in their own base of CA blacks who voted 70% to ban gay marriage. I rub salt in that wound every chance I get to highlight their hypocrisy and dishonesty. :laugh:

Why are you picking on CA black Democrats, 70% of them voted to ban gay marriage...remember.
That's right. They did. Are you trying to make some point with that?

Yes why are you calling CA black Democrats homophobes?
Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.
Ah....so you are just making stuff up and attributing it to me. Like photoshopping. How does that work as far as furthering your side of the debate?

I'm a conservative I don't debate with the left I defeat them. I throw them to the ground and kick dirt in their faces while I laugh.

Same way I feel about you faggots as politicians, lobbyist, teachers or many other positions which give you a platform to spread your vile and filth .....................

There may be some pills available that can help you with your delusions.

Just ask your mom or baby daddy to look into some Risperdal for you, k?

You seem miserable

Yepp.

Meanwhile, Idaho is trying to pass a law that would make it a duty to impeach any judge within the state who rules in favor of gay marriage.

Oy.

So that's why you support big government policies that dictate people's sex lives to them. It all makes sens--Wait....no, does not make sense. You're just an idiot.

Didn't I just tell you I was conservative? As such I don't support government policies regarding people's sex lives or half what government pokes its nose into. Is this getting through your thick skull yet? HELLO, is there anyone at home in your liberal Neanderthal brain?

My point was, liberals because they are liars and dishonest love to label conservatives homophobes. Hence I love rubbing their nose in their own base of CA blacks who voted 70% to ban gay marriage. I rub salt in that wound every chance I get to highlight their hypocrisy and dishonesty. :laugh:

Your argument is very faulty. Why are you automatically equating blacks with "liberal"?
Voting to ban gay marriage does not necessarily make one a homophobe.
Oh, and exits polls are rarely exact. You realize this, right?

You are aware that the Democratic party has more than one wing, right?

Thank you for playing, better luck next time.

Your argument is very faulty. Why are you automatically equating blacks with "liberal"?
Voting to ban gay marriage does not necessarily make one a homophobe.
Oh, and exits polls are rarely exact. You realize this, right?

You are aware that the Democratic party has more than one wing, right?

Thank you for playing, better luck next time.

LMAO I actually gave your post a funny rating. "Why are you automatically equating blacks with "liberal"?" lol DUDE how many voted for Obama an admitted progressive. lmao!

This guy sounds like a perfect candidate for ISIS. He'd fit right in.

As the San Francisco Chronicle and Sacramento Bee reported, the proposal would require the execution of anyone who touches a person of the same sex for sexual gratification by "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method." It declares that it's "better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath." Private citizens would be allowed to step in to act as executioners if the state didn't within a year, meaning that the murder of gay and lesbian people would effectively be legalized.

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people - Vox
Fitting that it will be in the "Penal Code".

A bat shit crazy homophobe who wants to kill gay people is bad enough.

That the creature is a lawyer is downright scary!

But I must say, this is one of the good things about a secure democratic system.

That proposal is never going to become law in California. It will, however, allow millions upon millions of people to laugh at and/or scorn that lawyer, who is obviously a nutcase.

It's just a little shocking that in the 21st century, some people are willing to be so draconian...

Lets see how foolish you look when he gets enough signatures to get the initiative on the ballot ....................lol

Getting on the ballot is not the same as becoming law.

You do understand that pretty large point, right?

So, instead of acting like fucking troll, learn to debate like an adult. It's nuts like you who make us straight people look like crazy people.

Ballot initiatives are popular in California, but it's still an uphill battle to get it that far. And this nutbag hasn't succeeded in doing so. I'm more concerned that somebody wants to kill others for such frivolous reasons than the particular reason cited by this person. Juries deliberate for days before deciding that a vicious murderer deserves to die, yet some people call for the deaths of their fellow Americans like they were ordering pizza. That's what's disturbing.

On the positive side you would have a documented list of the homophobes in CA from those who signed the ballot measure.
Where? I see no signatures other than that of the idiot submitting the law. And are all of these invisible signatures from Tea Party Members?

Of course it will never become law because of it's unconstitutionality.

Last edited:
A bat shit crazy homophobe who wants to kill gay people is bad enough.

That the creature is a lawyer is downright scary!

But I must say, this is one of the good things about a secure democratic system.

That proposal is never going to become law in California. It will, however, allow millions upon millions of people to laugh at and/or scorn that lawyer, who is obviously a nutcase.

It's just a little shocking that in the 21st century, some people are willing to be so draconian...

Lets see how foolish you look when he gets enough signatures to get the initiative on the ballot ....................lol

Getting on the ballot is not the same as becoming law.

You do understand that pretty large point, right?

So, instead of acting like fucking troll, learn to debate like an adult. It's nuts like you who make us straight people look like crazy people.

Ballot initiatives are popular in California, but it's still an uphill battle to get it that far. And this nutbag hasn't succeeded in doing so. I'm more concerned that somebody wants to kill others for such frivolous reasons than the particular reason cited by this person. Juries deliberate for days before deciding that a vicious murderer deserves to die, yet some people call for the deaths of their fellow Americans like they were ordering pizza. That's what's disturbing.

YEPP.

That's right. They did. Are you trying to make some point with that?

Yes why are you calling CA black Democrats homophobes?
Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.
Ah....so you are just making stuff up and attributing it to me. Like photoshopping. How does that work as far as furthering your side of the debate?

I'm a conservative I don't debate with the left I defeat them. I throw them to the ground and kick dirt in their faces while I laugh.
You keep telling yourself that. :D

On the positive side you would have a documented list of the homophobes in CA from those who signed the ballot measure.
Where? I see no signatures other than that of the idiot submitting the law. And are all of these invisible signatures from Tea Party Members?

Of course it will never become law because of it's unconstitutionality.

Ask an adult to explain the procedure outlined in the OP to you since you obviously failed to grasp how it works.

>

Just FYI...

Under each category the layout = % of population, Demographic, 54 Voting in favor. So for the first row men voting were 46% of the voting population and voted 54% in favor of Prop 8.

The only demographic voting 70% or more in favor was those who attended religious services weekly, Republicans, and those who identified as "Conservative".

Table 1.
The Vote on Proposition 8

Sex
(46%) Men 54
(54%) Women 49

(21%) 30‐44 48
(38%) 45‐64 47
(23%) 65 + 67

Race/Ethnicity
(68%) White 49
(7%) African American 58
(14%) Latino/Hispanic 59
(7%) Asian 48

Attendance of Religious Services
(45%) weekly 70
(12%) monthly 48
(14%) holidays and special occasions 44
(29%) hardly ever 30

Party Identification
(45%) Democratic 30
(18%) Independent 53
(34%) Republican 81

Political Ideology
(37%) Liberal 22
(27%) Moderate 51
(36%) Conservative 82

Have Lesbian/Gay Family or Friends
(26%) No 60
(74%) Yes 49

Source: DBR Survey of California Voters for Equality California, November 6-16, 2008​

http://www.thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/pi_prop8_1_6_09.pdf

>>>>

Forum List

Back