🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people

A bat shit crazy homophobe who wants to kill gay people is bad enough.

That the creature is a lawyer is downright scary!

Same way I feel about you faggots as politicians, lobbyist, teachers or many other positions which give you a platform to spread your vile and filth .....................
Do you know you're insane or completely oblivious to that fact.

That's right. They did. Are you trying to make some point with that?

Yes why are you calling CA black Democrats homophobes?
Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.
lots of people in this state voted that down.... twice....it shows you how many phony pro-gay people there are in this state..

Nothing was voted down you know. You might want to know a little more about what went on in CA before speaking up.
Nothing was voted down you know
Bo, did the 2 initiatives pass or not?.....
You might want to know a little more about what went on in CA before speaking up
whats the matter bo....you dont agree with my statement about "phoney" pro gay people in this state?.....maybe YOU should learn about the people who you back instead of making excuses for them.....

Same way I feel about you faggots as politicians, lobbyist, teachers or many other positions which give you a platform to spread your vile and filth .....................

No more so than you ...............your point would be??

Or, both.

The supreme faggot has spoken ................... unqualified as he may be ....................

Proposition 8 didn't ban gay marriage until the Supreme court over ruled it ....................

Funny how facts in whimsical faggot land don't mirror the truth ................................

"Bullets to the head"? The problem is all we know about the alleged proposal is what some reporter interpreted and spun to the blog sites.

Here is the direct text...

http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0008 (Sodomy)_0.pdf

SODOMITE SUPPRESSION ACT
Penal Code section 39

b) Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.

<<SNIP>>

f) The state has an affirmative duty to defend and enforce this law as written, and every member of the public has standing to seek its enforcement and obtain reimbursement for all costs and attorney's fees in so doing, and further, should the state persist in inaction over 1 year after due notice, the general public is empowered and deputized to execute all the provisions hereunder extra-judicially, immune from any charge and indemnified by the state against any and all liability.

>>>>

"Bullets to the head"? The problem is all we know about the alleged proposal is what some reporter interpreted and spun to the blog sites.

Here is the direct text...

http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0008 (Sodomy)_0.pdf

SODOMITE SUPPRESSION ACT
Penal Code section 39

b) Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.

<<SNIP>>

f) The state has an affirmative duty to defend and enforce this law as written, and every member of the public has standing to seek its enforcement and obtain reimbursement for all costs and attorney's fees in so doing, and further, should the state persist in inaction over 1 year after due notice, the general public is empowered and deputized to execute all the provisions hereunder extra-judicially, immune from any charge and indemnified by the state against any and all liability.

>>>>

I'm moving to Cali, It's gonna be open season on faggots ................................

But I must say, this is one of the good things about a secure democratic system.

That proposal is never going to become law in California. It will, however, allow millions upon millions of people to laugh at and/or scorn that lawyer, who is obviously a nutcase.

It's just a little shocking that in the 21st century, some people are willing to be so draconian...
looks like she had no choice in the matter.

Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.
lots of people in this state voted that down.... twice....it shows you how many phony pro-gay people there are in this state..

Nothing was voted down you know. You might want to know a little more about what went on in CA before speaking up.
You might want to know a little more about what went on in CA before speaking up
whats the matter bo....you dont agree with my statement about "phoney" pro gay people in this state?.....maybe YOU should learn about the people who you back instead of making excuses for them.....
You know...there is a difference between voting something DOWN and voting something in. Kindly learn the difference, eh?

On the positive side you would have a documented list of the homophobes in CA from those who signed the ballot measure.

Why are you picking on CA black Democrats, 70% of them voted to ban gay marriage...remember.

there it is
Apparently he has to create his own argument.

This guy sounds like a perfect candidate for ISIS. He'd fit right in.

As the San Francisco Chronicle and Sacramento Bee reported, the proposal would require the execution of anyone who touches a person of the same sex for sexual gratification by "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method." It declares that it's "better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath." Private citizens would be allowed to step in to act as executioners if the state didn't within a year, meaning that the murder of gay and lesbian people would effectively be legalized.

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people - Vox
As I recall when ever one of us points out an ignorant law proposal by a lefty you turds all pipe up with who cares it will never pass. Now explain to us the chance of this law even getting through committee?

You know...there is a difference between voting something DOWN and voting something in. Kindly learn the difference, eh?
you are right....when the measure gets more yes votes than no votes it is voted in.....when it gets more no votes than yes votes it is voted down....now Bo, did these 2 measures get voted in or down?.....

California, arguably one of the most liberal gay states in the nation voted to BAN gay marriage, that's fucking hilarious. :laugh: More so that 70% of the liberal's own African American base voted to ban gay marriage as did a majority of Hispanics. What are you people going to do when Hispanics take over government and the courts and ban gay marriage? Ahahaha that's the demographics you keep yapping about :laugh:
That vote was in 2008, 7 years ago. A lot has changed since then. In 2008, the country was almost evenly divided over gay marriage and only 2 states allowed gays to marry. Today Gallup reports that 8 in 10 young adults now favor gay marriage. Overall gay marriage support is at an all time high and it's legal in 36 states. .

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

You seem miserable

Actually I'm quite a happy person. :) I'm gay-non-homosexually-happy. Life is great. I love life. So much great stuff I don't have time to sit around and hate people just because they are in love.

are you by chance a liberal?

No, I'm pretty sure that I'm far more conservative than you. Between your big government statist support for gay marriage, and my preferred method of taxation and government spending which would probably send you running and screaming and begging to suckle the government teat (which is what happens for most faux conservatives who aren't actually willing to pull the trigger), I can assure you that I am a conservative, and you're just a petulant child who angry and bitter.

As for your issues with God well that's between you and God.

Actually, I'm on very good terms with my Goddess, but thank you anyway. :D
I am content you are on love. That's wonderful. Just leave it at that. Don't try to convince me you should co-opt the sacrament of marriage...or make yourself a man by saying you are. Or that your civil rights are in danger.
No one will try to convince you of anything, you're at liberty to wallow in your ignorance, fear, and hate.

And fortunately current 14th Amendment jurisprudence protects gay Americans from your ignorance, fear, and hate.

Yepp.

Meanwhile, Idaho is trying to pass a law that would make it a duty to impeach any judge within the state who rules in favor of gay marriage.

Oy.
That is some kind of stupid.

You seem miserable

Actually I'm quite a happy person. :) I'm gay-non-homosexually-happy. Life is great. I love life. So much great stuff I don't have time to sit around and hate people just because they are in love.

are you by chance a liberal?

No, I'm pretty sure that I'm far more conservative than you. Between your big government statist support for gay marriage, and my preferred method of taxation and government spending which would probably send you running and screaming and begging to suckle the government teat (which is what happens for most faux conservatives who aren't actually willing to pull the trigger), I can assure you that I am a conservative, and you're just a petulant child who angry and bitter.

As for your issues with God well that's between you and God.

Actually, I'm on very good terms with my Goddess, but thank you anyway. :D
I am content you are on love. That's wonderful. Just leave it at that. Don't try to convince me you should co-opt the sacrament of marriage...or make yourself a man by saying you are. Or that your civil rights are in danger.
No one will try to convince you of anything, you're at liberty to wallow in your ignorance, fear, and hate.

And fortunately current 14th Amendment jurisprudence protects gay Americans from your ignorance, fear, and hate.

Yepp.

Meanwhile, Idaho is trying to pass a law that would make it a duty to impeach any judge within the state who rules in favor of gay marriage.

Oy.
That is some kind of stupid.

Yepp. Life in Prepper-Land, I guess...

Ah....so you are just making stuff up and attributing it to me. Like photoshopping. How does that work as far as furthering your side of the debate?

I'm a conservative I don't debate with the left I defeat them. I throw them to the ground and kick dirt in their faces while I laugh.
The arrogance typical of most on the right, along with the ignorance and stupidity that's a consequence of that arrogance.

Forum List

Back