🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people

On the positive side you would have a documented list of the homophobes in CA from those who signed the ballot measure.

Why are you picking on CA black Democrats, 70% of them voted to ban gay marriage...remember.
That's right. They did. Are you trying to make some point with that?

Yes why are you calling CA black Democrats homophobes?
Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.

Sounds like a perfect lunatic. That's for sure. Maybe he's affiliated with the Westboro clowns.

Actually, this guy makes Westboro Baptist look like a bunch of saints. WBC has always advocated through legal methods and has never advocated for personal violence. They engage in well more douche baggery than decent people can tolerate. But even they would be appalled by this.

A bat shit crazy homophobe who wants to kill gay people is bad enough.

That the creature is a lawyer is downright scary!

But I must say, this is one of the good things about a secure democratic system.

That proposal is never going to become law in California. It will, however, allow millions upon millions of people to laugh at and/or scorn that lawyer, who is obviously a nutcase.

It's just a little shocking that in the 21st century, some people are willing to be so draconian...

Lets see how foolish you look when he gets enough signatures to get the initiative on the ballot ....................lol
Not as foolish as you look right now.

Sounds like a perfect lunatic. That's for sure. Maybe he's affiliated with the Westboro clowns.

Actually, this guy makes Westboro Baptist look like a bunch of saints. WBC has always advocated through legal methods and has never advocated for personal violence. They engage in well more douche baggery than decent people can tolerate. But even they would be appalled by this.

I am not so sure about that. I think they would love to jump on this bandwagon if they felt they could get some benefit from it. They are just smarter than this particular asshat and know enough to lay low.

I'm not so sure about that. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Some people obviously want to commit political suicide, as even Russia's anti gay laws don't allow for officially or unofficially sanctioned killing of gay people. Though they do promote barring gay people from employment.

You seem miserable

Actually I'm quite a happy person. :) I'm gay-non-homosexually-happy. Life is great. I love life. So much great stuff I don't have time to sit around and hate people just because they are in love.

are you by chance a liberal?

No, I'm pretty sure that I'm far more conservative than you. Between your big government statist support for gay marriage, and my preferred method of taxation and government spending which would probably send you running and screaming and begging to suckle the government teat (which is what happens for most faux conservatives who aren't actually willing to pull the trigger), I can assure you that I am a conservative, and you're just a petulant child who angry and bitter.

As for your issues with God well that's between you and God.

Actually, I'm on very good terms with my Goddess, but thank you anyway. :D

I do like the effort to get this asshat disbarred. Advocating a law that violates every legal prohibition against murder sure sounds like a reasonable cause. Hopefully it is successful.

I am not so sure about that. I think they would love to jump on this bandwagon if they felt they could get some benefit from it. They are just smarter than this particular asshat and know enough to lay low.

When I think of WTC and their antics, "lay low" isn't exactly the first descriptor that comes to mind.

One thing seems like a pattern to me : the crazy gets crazier every year. ...

Lets see how foolish you look when he gets enough signatures to get the initiative on the ballot ....................lol

You know, you raise a good point, and it's completely changed my perspective on this. I now support this guy and what he is doing, and think we should do it at the federal level.

It's about time we had something in this country that could unite us, even if only to defeat this kind of stupidity.

One thing seems like a pattern to me : the crazy gets crazier every year. ...

Oh, compared to some of the lunacy that has happened in the past this is nothing. History repeats. That is one truism that really is true.

I do like the effort to get this asshat disbarred. Advocating a law that violates every legal prohibition against murder sure sounds like a reasonable cause. Hopefully it is successful.
Not just murder, but also assault, first amendment violations, breaking and entering, and fraud. Then a lot of minor charges that tend to go with breaking county and federal laws.

On the positive side you would have a documented list of the homophobes in CA from those who signed the ballot measure.

Why are you picking on CA black Democrats, 70% of them voted to ban gay marriage...remember.
That's right. They did. Are you trying to make some point with that?

Yes why are you calling CA black Democrats homophobes?
Where is it that I am calling CA black Democrats homophobes? Could you point out where that was said? (besides your own post, of course)

With 70% of CA blacks voting to ban gay marriage there's a pretty good chance they will get caught up in your homophobe sting.
Ah....so you are just making stuff up and attributing it to me. Like photoshopping. How does that work as far as furthering your side of the debate?

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt by an anti-gay loon desperately trying to keep his name in the press.

Forum List

Back