A Leader Leads

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We here in America got stuck with a pussy. Putin on the other hand has a deal for islamics living in Russia that is very straight forward and to the point.
14697406071121469744727.jpg

Pull an "Orlando" in Russia and muslims will die. Pull a "San Bernadino" in Russia and muslims are going to die. Not one not a couple not a few or even several. Bodies of muslims so deep you need a 4x4 to go shopping.

This is truly the only thing a savage understands. When the savage becomes aware that the action of one savage could result in the deaths of every savage for 100 square miles, well the savage tends to calm down a bit.

We on the other hand with the failure of a man who leads from behind give them increased welfare and better than equal rights to appease them. To appease an invader is an act of treason if not surrender. In the end Putin's savages will be more pro Russian and smarter. Ours will be more anti-American and dumb as rocks.
VLADIMIR PUTIN: “I swear, if they (the Islamic State savages) ever bomb Russia, in half an hour every Muslim will die”

Fury

Islamic thugs who attack Russia are dead.

They know that and Russian authorities know that too.

Russia knows how to deal with mediaeval scum. :thup:

We here in America got stuck with a pussy. Putin on the other hand has a deal for islamics living in Russia that is very straight forward and to the point.

Pull an "Orlando" in Russia and muslims will die. Pull a "San Bernadino" in Russia and muslims are going to die. Not one not a couple not a few or even several. Bodies of muslims so deep you need a 4x4 to go shopping.

This is truly the only thing a savage understands. When the savage becomes aware that the action of one savage could result in the deaths of every savage for 100 square miles, well the savage tends to calm down a bit.

We on the other hand with the failure of a man who leads from behind give them increased welfare and better than equal rights to appease them. To appease an invader is an act of treason if not surrender. In the end Putin's savages will be more pro Russian and smarter. Ours will be more anti-American and dumb as rocks.
VLADIMIR PUTIN: “I swear, if they (the Islamic State savages) ever bomb Russia, in half an hour every Muslim will die”

Fury
Putin is ex-KGB and and an admirer of Stalin. I'm quite sure he would have no problem killing the innocent along with guilty. Like Trump says, it will be fast and easy.

Fury
Putin is ex-KGB and and an admirer of Stalin. I'm quite sure he would have no problem killing the innocent along with guilty. Like Trump says, it will be easy and fast.

Better Putin than Islamic scum Obama.

Fury
Putin is ex-KGB and and an admirer of Stalin. I'm quite sure he would have no problem killing the innocent along with guilty. Like Trump says, it will be easy and fast.

^ A common sentiment among Stalinists

Fury

I didn't know we had a choice between Obama and Putin.

Fury

what... are you for Sharia Law too?

I want to :puke:

Fury

what... are you for Sharia Law too?

I want to :puke:
That's a strange comment. You just supported Stalinism, against a President who has accomplished more anti-Sharia-law objectives than anyone who came before him.

Islamic thugs who attack Russia are dead.

They know that and Russian authorities know that too.

Russia knows how to deal with mediaeval scum. :thup:
IF government had killed 100 muslims for every homo killed in Florida there would be a real shortage of muslims there. The reason they do not police their own is because there is no penalty for not doing it.

Leaders should lead. That is why we need a leader that keeps investing in our country and wants us to be number fucking one.

Why don't you invest your time in a little reading and quit posting the same stupid statements ?

Leaders can only make the case. They can't do this by themselves.

In some ways, I like HIllary's tax policy...the rich need more taxes on them. But she'll face a GOP house. She can't do it without them.

Forum List

Back