🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A liberal ( a leftist in today's world) is........

Actual Liberalism, close enough for government work: liberalism politics Britannica.com

because you are as the dictionary says you are; because you say you are

idiots and hypocrites
You will never understand liberals or liberalism until you ask, not tell. If you wish t live in ignorance, keep on keepin' on. Otherwise, change gears.

relax; i'm just pointing out your laughable ignorance

Actual Liberalism, close enough for government work: liberalism politics Britannica.com

idiots and hypocrites
You will never understand liberals or liberalism until you ask, not tell. If you wish t live in ignorance, keep on keepin' on. Otherwise, change gears.

relax; i'm just pointing out your laughable ignorance
That, my little friend, is projection. I know of what I speak. You, not a clue.

idiots and hypocrites

besides what do you mean ask? you just said all one has to do is consult a dictionary?

confused much leftard?

no not projection

you said stupid shit
i pointed it out
where is the projection?

i didnt want to have to embarrass you; but why should any of us show mercy a this point?

Here is a list of what ideas make up a modern leftist, known by the word "liberal" today as they try to hide who they really are....

Blog A Liberal is....

By Tom Trinko
A liberal is someone who thinks the third world's problems can be fixed by killing enough brown babies and who calls people who object to that "racists".

A liberal is someone who thinks tax increases on businesses are paid out of the secret stash of cash all businesses hide in their basement.

A liberal is someone who thinks prayer in school is obscene but who believes schools should teach Nietzsche.

A liberal is someone who wants stricter gun control but has armed bodyguards.

A liberal is someone who wants guns out of honest citizens' hands but who also wants more lenient sentencing for criminals who use guns.

A liberal is someone who calls Christians who don't believe in evolution stupid because they reject science but who claims the unborn aren't human.

A liberal is someone who is horrified that anyone would abort an unborn child because that child is gay but quite comfortable with aborting an unborn child that might be mentally challenged.

A liberal is someone who knows you and your link are partisan hacks, and your thread is nothing more than the work of a troll.

i didnt want to have to embarrass you; but why should any of us show mercy a this point?
Mercy? Little man, you have given yourself a place in the universe that you have yet to earn. If you want to understand Liberalism, and why this is a liberal nation, you have to ask questions not make assumption based on right-wing dogma. So far, you have proven only your ignorance.

Mercy? Little man, you have given yourself a place in the universe that you have yet to earn. If you want to understand Liberalism, and why this is a liberal nation, you have to ask questions not make assumption based on right-wing dogma. So far, you have proven only your ignorance.
lmao; oh the "little man" taunt??

stop!! it hurts!!!

lol

Here is a list of what ideas make up a modern leftist, known by the word "liberal" today as they try to hide who they really are....

Blog A Liberal is....

By Tom Trinko
A liberal is someone who thinks the third world's problems can be fixed by killing enough brown babies and who calls people who object to that "racists".

A liberal is someone who thinks tax increases on businesses are paid out of the secret stash of cash all businesses hide in their basement.

A liberal is someone who thinks prayer in school is obscene but who believes schools should teach Nietzsche.

A liberal is someone who wants guns out of honest citizens' hands but who also wants more lenient sentencing for criminals who use guns.

A liberal is someone who calls Christians who don't believe in evolution stupid because they reject science but who claims the unborn aren't human.

A liberal is someone who is horrified that anyone would abort an unborn child because that child is gay but quite comfortable with aborting an unborn child that might be mentally challenged.

A liberal is someone who knows you and your link are partisan hacks, and your thread is nothing more than the work of a troll.

closer to the truth:
a liberal IS a partisan hack and troll using intellectually dishonest propagand more often than not

Blog A Liberal is....

By Tom Trinko

closer to the truth:
a liberal IS a partisan hack and troll using intellectually dishonest propagand more often than not
A good thing for you that projection isn't fatal.

i do admit; that "wrapped in the flag" talking point is one of the more amusing items of left-wing nutjob projection. cracks me up really. are you the "real" arbiters of "real" patriotism?
what side did that "stomp the flag" meme originate from?
how about sharpton and other race-baiters saying that the American flag is just as much a symbol of racism as the Confederate flag?

To you- a liberal is anyone you disagree with and want an excuse to hate.

an accusation of "eschewing" Christianity from people who do everything they can possibly do to remove all trace of it from the public square; and make moral relativist arguments comparing Christianity A THOUSAND YEARS AGO, or even today for that matter; with Muslim barbarity TODAY, is well, just useless and says more about you and who you are than it does about anybody on the Right "wrapping themselves in the flag"

To you- a liberal is anyone you disagree with and want an excuse to hate.

comical from the people who call the Tea Party "the American Taliban", among other things. the Left cant survive without its mindless hatred of people that hold different views

meanwhile pundits in the "tolerant" left-wing media openly fantasize of defecating ini sarah palin's mouth; wear tampons for earrings, and ridicule black babies adopted into the Romney family

idiots and hypocrites

who tried to slam a reporter with ridiculous charges of SEDITION so laughable they had to be dropped?

I take issue on one point.

Saying "a liberal is a person" is offensive to our species. They're parasites like sacculina carcini. Sacculina - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Top that off with "who thinks", and you sound like the guy on the corner who begs for change and argues with the light pole.

You could say "A rat is a fish that can teleport through the universe", and make more sense.

Here is the basic fundamental truth. The average liberal is a blithering idiot, whose weapons grade stupidity is being used by criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths to destroy this country.

I take issue on one point.

Saying "a liberal is a person" is offensive to our species. They're parasites like sacculina carcini. Sacculina - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Top that off with "who thinks", and you sound like the guy on the corner who begs for change and argues with the light pole.

You could say "A rat is a fish that can teleport through the universe", and make more sense.

Here is the basic fundamental truth. The average liberal is a blithering idiot, whose weapons grade stupidity is being used by criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths to destroy this country.
Tell us, does this childish dogma of yours help you sleep at night? It's a liberal nation, founded by liberals using liberalism, so you shouldn't like it here, and there are other nations you can live in, but just what is it that makes you feel it is necessary to post such nonsense?

jfk-liberal2.png

Yes...the lefty, statist thugs have taken the term "liberal" and used it to hide their big government, anti human agenda......now that that term is seen as big government statism, they are falling back on "progressive" to hide who they really are..........

We don't support big government, we support the right sized government to meet the needs of "We the people"

Conservatives only care about what Government can do for the one percent

Of course, the "right sized" government is aways bigger than the one we currently have.

Funny how that works.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes...the lefty, statist thugs have taken the term "liberal" and used it to hide their big government, anti human agenda......now that that term is seen as big government statism, they are falling back on "progressive" to hide who they really are..........

We don't support big government, we support the right sized government to meet the needs of "We the people"

Conservatives only care about what Government can do for the one percent

Of course, the "right sized" government is aways bigger than the one we currently have.

Funny how that works.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Not really

We have the same sized federal government as we had 50 years ago....even though our population has almost doubled

Forum List

Back