A liberals view of the biased coverage of the RNC vs the DNC

I have never seen the networks cover a convention of either party and just break away mid sentence of someone speaking, and then immediately have someone bash them. The NBC coverage was unwatchable.

It is almost to the point of no media covering a GOP convention. If things continue down this line of Facebook and Twitter and Youtube, etc., censoring people political opposition to the DNC will be about as possible as it is in North Korea.

You know, when I was young, I always thought that if fascism ever came to America, it would ride in carrying a cross and holding a gun. Boy, was I ever wrong.

As fascism is sweeping our nation, those holding their crosses and bearing their guns are among a diminishing group actually resisting it.

I have never seen the networks cover a convention of either party and just break away mid sentence of someone speaking, and then immediately have someone bash them. The NBC coverage was unwatchable.

It is almost to the point of no media covering a GOP convention. If things continue down this line of Facebook and Twitter and Youtube, etc., censoring people political opposition to the DNC will be about as possible as it is in North Korea.
Fox News was doing the same shit. The only station I found that didn't interrupt was Newsy but their post coverage was a joke

They sum it up nicely. The left beclown themselves and avoid substance.

it is absolutely TRUE that the MSM has a very liberal bias

and it ALSO absolutely true that the RIGHT WING MEDIA ALSO has a VERY conservative bias.

and I am CERTAIN that to a deranged whack job like you "UNBIASED media " means "anti liberal, anti-democrat, PRO-trump, pro-conservative

Fox News was doing the same shit. The only station I found that didn't interrupt was Newsy but their post coverage was a joke
C-Span showed everything with no commentary, Ya I tried watching Fox but they kept yapping when Vernon Jones came on and I wanted to hear him not Sean Hannity

and it ALSO absolutely true that the RIGHT WING MEDIA ALSO has a VERY conservative bias.

and I am CERTAIN that to a deranged whack job like you "UNBIASED media " means "anti liberal, anti-democrat, PRO-trump, pro-conservative

I don't believe there has ever been much of an unbiased media in the USA. It's been a shit-show since Washington resigned.

Fox News is biased, but CNN and MSNBC are on entirely different levels. Another point, I get some daily new from my Google Assistant in the am while getting ready. By default, it plays stories from Reuters. They omit facts and insert innuendos to reflect negatively on Trump. It is so obvious if you pay attention, but sadly, most take it at face value.

I literally just got done bashing Fox News 1 or 2 posts above yours ya nut.

You seem increasingly unhinged lately

Forum List

Back