A little perspective on 2014 Senate

You want us to be devastated so badly

You were.

If you say so, I guess I'm a little disappointed, but that's the best I can do for you.

Come on, let it all out:

KleenexBox.jpg

Thank you, but I'm good. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

You were.
Nah...they really where not...remove the media hype and you have nothing.
That's a crock. The Dems showed their displeasure of the beltway circus by staying home Tuesday.

Either that, or they just didn't bother. Midterm elections aren't that big of a deal for much of America.

Ahh, so that's what its all about. Is this how you sugarcoat an ass whoopin'?

You believe Palin and Gohmert are great statesmen too. Obviously, what you believe doesn't have much credibility.

I think Palin is a kook, and just who is this Gohmert? You don't know jack about what I believe.

That's ok. Plenty of teabaggers are too embarrassed to claim they know their parties leaders.

I'm a libertarian you moron.

Sure you are. Libertarian, Independent, what ever you say. Say what ever you need to keep your self respect. I believe you, but how do you explain your ballot always exactly matching every other crazy teabagger?

And just how do you know who I voted for?

It doesn't take a genius to read your silly posts and figure out which party you supported. Are you dumb enough to not realize that?

I think Palin is a kook, and just who is this Gohmert? You don't know jack about what I believe.

That's ok. Plenty of teabaggers are too embarrassed to claim they know their parties leaders.

Sure you are. Libertarian, Independent, what ever you say. Say what ever you need to keep your self respect. I believe you, but how do you explain your ballot always exactly matching every other crazy teabagger?

It doesn't take a genius to read your silly posts and figure out which party you supported. Are you dumb enough to not realize that?

You're dumb enough to think I'm a Republican, or a Tea Partier.

You were.
That's a crock. The Dems showed their displeasure of the beltway circus by staying home Tuesday.

Either that, or they just didn't bother. Midterm elections aren't that big of a deal for much of America.

Think what you want, but I really can't be sad just because you want me to. I have to spend Thanksgiving with relatives I don't care for. Check back with me then, and I might be able to work up some angst , but it's just not happening today. sorry.

You were.

Think what you want, but I really can't be sad just because you want me to. I have to spend Thanksgiving with relatives I don't care for. Check back with me then, and I might be able to work up some angst , but it's just not happening today. sorry.

Don't choke on the turkey, turkey.

You're dumb enough to think I'm a Republican, or a Tea Partier.

I've read a lot of your posts. I don't see much difference between what you say and what all the other teabaggers say. Why don't you point out the difference so I will be able to tell.

Yeah. It's always dry, but the dressing is usually good, and I love the peach cobbler. How about that list of policies you don't agree with all the other teabaggers on?

I love how Bullshit (I mean Bulldog) is trying to minimize it. Kind of like the guy who gets the shit knocked out of him and says "That didn't hurt", as he stumbles away and collapses.

Watching all the insane crowing about an off year election, you have to consider the following.

President Obama got 69 Million votes in 2008 and 66 million in 2012. These are STILL the two highest vote totals ever achieved by ANYONE in the history of the United states.

So how many votes were expended to send knuckle-draggers to the Senate in nine states?

NCTillis1,413,269
COGarner965,496
LACassidy602,439
IAErnst586,921
ARCotton476,309
WVCapito280,123
MTDaines210,863
SDRounds140,721
AKSullivan110,203
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Grand total of all the seats that flipped?

Yup. less than 8% of what Obama got in 2012.

Wow....this must really hurt, Joe. :(

Ok by next week just for fun we have to run a poll on the most pathetic whine fest thread posted over this election.

This one by Joe is up there although I'm kinda partial to the "Republicans won a historical victory smacking the Democrats into a new eternity and the win is the worst thing that could ever happen to the GOP forever"
threads.

:lol:

Great example of how teabaggers see what they want. You want us to be devastated so badly till that's what you convince yourself that's what you see, even though reality is nothing resembling that.

You were nuked into another galaxy in the mid terms.How you wish to respond personally is up to you. I've just been monitoring boards, comment sections and blogs and the liberals are freaking out and trying to spin this devastation into something it's not.

Just the truth. Not only did R's take the Senate, the Congress, Governorships but also state legislatures now have more R's than any time since I believe it's the 20's.

Of course liberals and progressives are flipped out. I don't blame them. I'm having fun with it though.

:lol:

Unlike you who can just unhinge your jaw and swallow it whole.

Hmm, let's see. Votes from one state are going to equal votes from 50 states? You libs are pathetic in your efforts to minimize the carnage you just experienced.

Now that's perspective. Thank you!!! The country went for Republicans. Add up the numbers for Republican senators from all states and it will make Obama's numbers look pretty lame.

USMB nutters have been very disappointed, it seems, by the lack of emotion being displayed by libs here.

They had built up such hopes that we'd be devastated by losing the senate. In their "minds eye", they imagined that we'd all be ready to commit suicide.

Talk about unmet expectations. Given that we all expected this result for months.....no wild displays of emotion.

So...they make it up. Any comment on this election or on what it means is seen by these freaks as a desperate cry of sadness.

Forum List

Back