A little perspective on 2014 Senate

And that changes the results of the midterms or there impact on Obama's final two years as President how?

It doesn't. Liberals are looking for any explanation as to why they were so swiftly humiliated in the elections. We call that being in a state of denial.

Doesn't matter what you call it. We are well aware of the outcome of the election, and know it doesn't amount to as much as you want it to. You're just disappointed because we didn't melt down and cry behind the couch like you did when Obama won two times.

Here's Joe's argument in another form.

A man marries a woman. The husband then cheats on his wife. The wife claims that his cheating doesn't count, what counts is that he married her 30 years ago. Others though will look upon the husband's cheating as a statement about the worth of his marriage.

The opinions voters expressed about Obama in 2012 had an expiry date of 2014. Voters this year had the opportunity to reaffirm their devotion to their messiah and they chose to instead withhold their affirmation. What we see instead is people voting to stop what Obama is doing to them. It's the "What have you done for me lately" model that counts.

What it shows is that the Democrats rely on gimmicks to turn out the vote for their side and you can't do that in off years.

And that changes the results of the midterms or there impact on Obama's final two years as President how?

It doesn't. Liberals are looking for any explanation as to why they were so swiftly humiliated in the elections. We call that being in a state of denial.

You're just disappointed because we didn't melt down and cry behind the couch like you did when Obama won two times.

I believe you just did. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

You're just disappointed because we didn't melt down and cry behind the couch like you did when Obama won two times.

You believe Palin and Gohmert are great statesmen too. Obviously, what you believe doesn't have much credibility.

Ok by next week just for fun we have to run a poll on the most pathetic whine fest thread posted over this election.

This one by Joe is up there although I'm kinda partial to the "Republicans won a historical victory smacking the Democrats into a new eternity and the win is the worst thing that could ever happen to the GOP forever"
threads.

:lol:

A man marries a woman. The husband then cheats on his wife. The wife claims that his cheating doesn't count, what counts is that he married her 30 years ago. Others though will look upon the husband's cheating as a statement about the worth of his marriage.

The opinions voters expressed about Obama in 2012 had an expiry date of 2014. Voters this year had the opportunity to reaffirm their devotion to their messiah and they chose to instead withhold their affirmation. What we see instead is people voting to stop what Obama is doing to them. It's the "What have you done for me lately" model that counts.
I see it a bit differently. A man marries a woman. Right after the wedding he cheats on her, spends all her money and insults her in public. After two years of such treatment the wife wants a divorce. She is told you can't do that. You married him two years ago.

In 2012 America still wanted to believe. obola's mistreatment and malfeasance was given every benefit of the doubt. He got every stretch. Then the public gave up. The public feeling went from fury to apathy. The non voters no longer cared. They stopped defending. His surrogates weren't worth a vote.

You believe Palin and Gohmert are great statesmen too. Obviously, what you believe doesn't have much credibility.

I think Palin is a kook, and just who is this Gohmert? You don't know jack about what I believe.

Ok by next week just for fun we have to run a poll on the most pathetic whine fest thread posted over this election.

This one by Joe is up there although I'm kinda partial to the "Republicans won a historical victory smacking the Democrats into a new eternity and the win is the worst thing that could ever happen to the GOP forever"
threads.

:lol:

Great example of how teabaggers see what they want. You want us to be devastated so badly till that's what you convince yourself that's what you see, even though reality is nothing resembling that.

Doesn't matter what you call it. We are well aware of the outcome of the election, and know it doesn't amount to as much as you want it to. You're just disappointed because we didn't melt down and cry behind the couch like you did when Obama won two times.
:lame2:

I see it a bit differently. A man marries a woman. Right after the wedding he cheats on her, spends all her money and insults her in public. After two years of such treatment the wife wants a divorce. She is told you can't do that. You married him two years ago.

In 2012 America still wanted to believe. obola's mistreatment and malfeasance was given every benefit of the doubt. He got every stretch. Then the public gave up. The public feeling went from fury to apathy. The non voters no longer cared. They stopped defending. His surrogates weren't worth a vote.
That was a much better way to explain to Joe what has just happened.

I think Palin is a kook, and just who is this Gohmert? You don't know jack about what I believe.

That's ok. Plenty of teabaggers are too embarrassed to claim they know their parties leaders. Many even claim to be independent because they are embarrassed to admit to be republicans. The only problem with that, is that their votes are always the same as palin, Gohmert, and all the other teabaggers. If you are so embarrassed to be associated with them, why do you always vote in lock step with them?

That's ok. Plenty of teabaggers are too embarrassed to claim they know their parties leaders.

I'm a libertarian you moron.

You want us to be devastated so badly

You were.

If you say so, I guess I'm a little disappointed, but that's the best I can do for you.

Come on, let it all out:

KleenexBox.jpg

That's ok. Plenty of teabaggers are too embarrassed to claim they know their parties leaders.

Sure you are. Libertarian, Independent, what ever you say. Say what ever you need to keep your self respect. I believe you, but how do you explain your ballot always exactly matching every other crazy teabagger?

Sure you are. Libertarian, Independent, what ever you say. Say what ever you need to keep your self respect. I believe you, but how do you explain your ballot always exactly matching every other crazy teabagger?

And just how do you know who I voted for?

Forum List

Back