A Little Something for the Liberals Readers

It's all the loons have left...everything else they've tried has failed.

This will also
What do you consider failure?

Flynn and Manafort have been indicted, Flynn copped a plea
If Kushner is charged, is it still a failure?
If Lil Donnie is charged, is it a failure?

Is anything less than a Trump conviction a failure?

Trump isnt going anywhere

Take it to the bank.

This will also
What do you consider failure?

Flynn and Manafort have been indicted, Flynn copped a plea
If Kushner is charged, is it still a failure?
If Lil Donnie is charged, is it a failure?

Is anything less than a Trump conviction a failure?

Trump isnt going anywhere

Take it to the bank.

Probably not......Trump will answer in the next election
But if the investigation finds wrongdoing by key Trump aids, does that mean it was unwarranted?

Free Beacon started funding the Steele dossier.
Facts remain facts, and lies remain lies no matter who pays for it. Carter page testimony corroborates important parts.
Sorry to break the bad news.

DERP

Flat out lie.

In fact, you are just a fucking liar, and the Politico article in the link REFUTES the filthy lie you told.

{
The firm, Fusion GPS — which has been entwined in federal and congressional probes into Russian election interference in 2016 — was retained by the Free Beacon during the 2016 elections "to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary," Free Beacon editor and chief Matthew Continetti and chairman Michael Goldfarb said in the statement.

Goldfarb and Continetti, however, said they have no knowledge or financial involvement in the creation of the now-infamous Trump-Russia dossier, prepared by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS.}

You know Comrade, you really are fucking scum.
What that article missed was that Paul Singer was the source of funding starting the dossier.

DERP

More lies from the traitor left who colluded with Russia to pervert the American presidential election.

{The Steele dossier was a Clinton campaign product. If it was used by the FBI and the Obama Justice Department to obtain a FISA warrant, that would mean law-enforcement agencies controlled by a Democratic president fed the FISA court political campaign material produced by the Democratic candidate whom the president had endorsed to succeed him. Partisan claims of egregious scheming with an adversarial foreign power would have been presented to the court with the FBI’s imprimatur, as if they were drawn from refined U.S. intelligence reporting. The objective would have been to spy on the opposition Republican campaign.

Read more at: Was the Steele Dossier the FBI’s ‘Insurance Policy’?}
You havent address Paul Singer's initial funding of the dossier.
Even breitbart reports on it. (breitbart is no friend of Singer)
Israel times reports on it.
Even your favorite Alex Jones reports on it.
(although none of the elements have been proven false yet, and some have been proven true)
Singer is part of conservative establishment, and was Rubio support at the time.

This will also

It already has failed, it's blown up in their face.

{
On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department's effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.}

Uranium One: AG Sessions Orders DOJ To Put FBI’s Evidence Under The Microscope

These Maoists think that because they control the gutter press they are immune from their criminal and treasonous acts. Obama is gone, the Mafia Don lost, it is a new era where facts eventually are exposed.

If Libs Were Smart They Would Push For Mueller Firing Himself Now

The Comments are interesting. For any of you Half-Wit Bolsheviks who couldn't finish the article because you had to run get a fresh swarth of Butt-Hurt Cream, here is one that sums up the answer to the title of the article:

"If libs were smart they'd be conservatives."

_______

Now, come on and attack the Messenger. Its what you Marxists clowns on this board do; its all you are intellectually capable of doing. Personally, I never heard of the writer of the article...all I know is that he is saying things that strike me as Truth...and I know there is not one of you Dumb-Asses--Jake Starkey, Rightwinger, etc. etc,---Moma's Basement Poster Brigade---who has the slightest chance in Hell of effectively refuting what he says.....and I doubt any single one of you Bolshevik Pussies will even try.

MAGA

If you were smart you'd know where an inflammatory call out thread belongs.

[

Why limit ourselves to collusion?

You haven't, you've engaged in a flat out witch hunt. You declared Trump guilty, and are desperately looking for what he is guilty of.

We normals call what you are doing "treason." You are waging war against the President of the United states with the hope of overthrowing the government in a coup.

You really belong at the end of a rope or far end of a firing squad.
It's not a witch hunt, it is an investigation of a crime

Let the chips fall where they may
Notice that the more worried they get that their orange lord and master is guilty, they start pulling out the physical threats?

Facts remain facts, and lies remain lies no matter who pays for it. Carter page testimony corroborates important parts.

DERP

Flat out lie.

In fact, you are just a fucking liar, and the Politico article in the link REFUTES the filthy lie you told.

{
The firm, Fusion GPS — which has been entwined in federal and congressional probes into Russian election interference in 2016 — was retained by the Free Beacon during the 2016 elections "to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary," Free Beacon editor and chief Matthew Continetti and chairman Michael Goldfarb said in the statement.

Goldfarb and Continetti, however, said they have no knowledge or financial involvement in the creation of the now-infamous Trump-Russia dossier, prepared by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS.}

What that article missed was that Paul Singer was the source of funding starting the dossier.

DERP

More lies from the traitor left who colluded with Russia to pervert the American presidential election.

{The Steele dossier was a Clinton campaign product. If it was used by the FBI and the Obama Justice Department to obtain a FISA warrant, that would mean law-enforcement agencies controlled by a Democratic president fed the FISA court political campaign material produced by the Democratic candidate whom the president had endorsed to succeed him. Partisan claims of egregious scheming with an adversarial foreign power would have been presented to the court with the FBI’s imprimatur, as if they were drawn from refined U.S. intelligence reporting. The objective would have been to spy on the opposition Republican campaign.

(although none of the elements have been proven false yet, and some have been proven true)
Singer is part of conservative establishment, and was Rubio support at the time.

Why do I need to address a fabrication by the gutter left? The Wall Street Journal and National Review destroyed that particular lie months ago, which I have linked.

I don't have to prove your lies "false," Comrade - we already KNOW that what you post are flat out lies. I've busted you a dozen times in this thread alone blatantly lying.

As for Alex Jones, I don't believe I have EVER cited him. Again, you are simply a fucking liar - such is your nature.

I mean, feel free to link a post of mine supporting your lie...

I have always enjoyed watching our elected officials be under investigation. The corporate butt kissers in both parties deserve to be investigated. If a person doesn't like being investigated then don't run to office. One must have a decent amount I corruption to be a candidate in the first place. I hope to see a bunch more of our politicians get called out for sexual allegations too. We all know there are many many more.

DERP

Flat out lie.

{

DERP

Why do I need to address a fabrication by the gutter left? The Wall Street Journal and National Review destroyed that particular lie months ago, which I have linked.

I don't have to prove your lies "false," Comrade - we already KNOW that what you post are flat out lies. I've busted you a dozen times in this thread alone blatantly lying.

As for Alex Jones, I don't believe I have EVER cited him. Again, you are simply a fucking liar - such is your nature.

I mean, feel free to link a post of mine supporting your lie...
Now Breitbart is the gutter left, ok.

I can provided endless references that Paul Singer started the dossier, but what do you have, other than your big mouth.

Now Breitbart is the gutter left, ok.

I can provided endless references that Paul Singer started the dossier, but what do you have, other than your big mouth.

If it were, that still would not excuse you from your myriad lies. Singer funded opposition research on ALL of the Republicans, but had not a thing to do with the Russian Collusion to create the dossier, which was 100% Clinton and Comey.

Oh, and merry CHRISTmas, Commie.

Forum List

Back