A look at Hillary and Obama's work

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
160818154414-01-week-in-photos-0818-restricted-super-169.jpg

Just thought you Hillary supporters would like to take a look at what the blood on Hillary's hands looks like

Syria: Little boy in Aleppo a reminder of war's horror - CNN.com

Line in the sand just more bluster from the BSer...Hillary took credit for the death/murder of Qaddafi, Obama and Hillary praised and supported the Arab Spring. Obama and Hillary funded Isis...He has admitted that until Isis started chopping off heads on our dime. Yeah go ahead libs vote for more of this....

Look at that child; 4 or 5 years old and war is all he has known. There was a day when America had the guts to put a quick stop to this carnage but we are lead from behind by a filthy lying coward.

...And Hillary is worse if that is even possible. Shame on blood thirsty liberal racist bigots.

Just wipe your hands off when you vote for Clinton so you don't get blood all over the ballot...

I guess the libs on this board are too cowardly to see their queen bitches work. Whats the matter libtards don't like the truth?

Last edited:
One day maybe not in this lifetime Obama and his staff and Clinton will have to answer for their meddling in a hot middle east and fucking it up because they are gutless.

We don't pay ransom
I'm drawing a line in the sand
You can keep your doctor
You can keep your health plan
The pow's we released will be watched closely
The Iran Nuke deal is good for America
Hillary is the most qualified person to ever run for president

Rambuctuous, your side are the ones saying kids like that are a deadly threat to the USA.

Have you no shame? Are there no limits to your hypocrisy?

Rambuctuous, your side are the ones saying kids like that are a deadly threat to the USA.

Have you no shame? Are there no limits to your hypocrisy?
Are you serious...I've never said a 5 year old child is a threat to the USA. You and people like you are the real threat to the USA.

Go ahead Mamooth if you can live with yourself vote for Clinton. Says a bunch about you that is not good and not American.

I see the liberals on this board have been turned speechless by my tottaly on target thread. Are you all reconsidering supporting more bloodbath?

Are you serious...I've never said a 5 year old child is a threat to the USA. You and people like you are the real threat to the USA.

Your side says every Syrian refugee is a deadly threat.

Trump would give that kid "extreme vetting".

It's your party's platform. Own it. Or keep deflecting, which you'll no doubt try to do.

Your side says every Syrian refugee is a deadly threat.

Trump would give that kid "extreme vetting".
After what Obama's weakness has done to this poor kids life, if he survives and wants to come to America you bet your ass he will need to be vetted. He knows who fucked his life up, he will know who stood aside and did nothing and he will hate us for it.

Do it for the Children......how can you be so cold....I heard about some dead incubator babies too.

Forum List

Back