A Look at the Democrat Judge Who Sent a Mother to Prison for Trying to Feed Her Children

Now that all of the fascists have exposed themselves in the CV19 crap, it’s time to purge the fascists from America.

The fascists are exposing themselves. They are called Trump supporters. This is what the protests are about. Right wing fascists who are willing to put the lives of Americans in danger. This bitch was willing to do this. She was rightfully jailed.
/——-/ “ willing to put the lives of Americans in danger. ”
You Libtards put American lives in danger every time you drive a car. Auto fatalities = 40,000 per year. Apologize for being selfish.
The vast majority of which are due to distractions, drunk driving or speeding.

Since I do none of those, I have nothing to apologize for.

This lady should have been responsible and had an emergency fund.

Now that all of the fascists have exposed themselves in the CV19 crap, it’s time to purge the fascists from America.

The fascists are exposing themselves. They are called Trump supporters. This is what the protests are about. Right wing fascists who are willing to put the lives of Americans in danger. This bitch was willing to do this. She was rightfully jailed.
/——-/ “ willing to put the lives of Americans in danger. ”
You Libtards put American lives in danger every time you drive a car. Auto fatalities = 40,000 per year. Apologize for being selfish.
The vast majority of which are due to distractions, drunk driving or speeding.

Since I do none of those, I have nothing to apologize for.

This lady should have been responsible and had an emergency fund.
/——-/ “distractions, drunk driving or speeding”
Yeah, and they tend to KILL good drivers and passengers in the process.
“This lady should have been responsible and had an emergency fund.”
Obviously you have never run a small business, otherwise you wouldn’t have made an clueless comment like that. What small businesses has tens of thousands in reserve for a completely unprecedented forced shutdown? She was also was concerned about her stylists who didn’t have a cash reserve.
But being a cold hearted, unsympathic, elitist libtard, you would never never consider that.

I will give you this, Americans are great at letting their fellow Americans die in their own personal self interest.

You are really not team players.

True.

Still game is just starting.
You can have the Globalist ...............we don't want them anymore.........

And our casualties are lower than what we had before with a lower population...........NOTHING SHUT DOWN.

Team player huh................You mean play along and allow our country to be SCREWED ECONOMICALLY.................Nice huh.......

Sweden article on the math.............and why they were right from the get go.

I will give you this, Americans are great at letting their fellow Americans die in their own personal self interest.

True.

/——/ Ahhh, the politics moral narcissism. You play it well.
“Roger Simon. He wrote the book four years ago, in 2016. “I Know Best: How Moral Narcissism Is Destroying Our Republic, If It Hasn’t Already.” This is four years ago now.

She remembered having read it, so she wrote this piece about it, because it applies to the self-righteous people encouraging the shutdown. These are the people that want to tattle on their neighbors for violating social distancing rules and all of that, and here’s Roger Simon’s description of moral narcissism as he writes about it:

“What you believe, or claim to believe or say you believe — not what you do or how you act or what the results of your actions may be — defines you as a person and makes you ‘good.'” I have my own theory. It’s the same thing. I’ve said it in different ways, or a different way than this. Liberalism is the most gutless choice you can make. It doesn’t require any action.” Rush

True.

“Roger Simon. He wrote the book four years ago, in 2016. “I Know Best: How Moral Narcissism Is Destroying Our Republic, If It Hasn’t Already.” This is four years ago now.

She remembered having read it, so she wrote this piece about it, because it applies to the self-righteous people encouraging the shutdown. These are the people that want to tattle on their neighbors for violating social distancing rules and all of that, and here’s Roger Simon’s description of moral narcissism as he writes about it:

“What you believe, or claim to believe or say you believe — not what you do or how you act or what the results of your actions may be — defines you as a person and makes you ‘good.'” I have my own theory. It’s the same thing. I’ve said it in different ways, or a different way than this. Liberalism is the most gutless choice you can make. It doesn’t require any action.” Rush

So what you are basically saying, even though you do not understand what you are saying is there is no social contract.

Thing is, all human freedom relies on a social contract.

Everything else is just anarchy and Wall Street.

True.

So what you are basically saying, even though you do not understand what you are saying is there is no social contract.

LOL

Social Contract.........Mind your owned damned business and don't bet in mine........There.......sign......

:auiqs.jpg:

True.

LOL

Social Contract.........Mind your owned damned business and don't bet in mine........There.......sign......

Yes because you have never relied on anyone other than yourself in life, let alone social structures.

Behold the mind of the sociopath.

What small businesses has tens of thousands in reserve for a completely unprecedented forced shutdown?

Responsible ones. It works for any unforeseen consequences, not unprecedented forced shutdowns. Anyway, she should at least have a cash reserve to feed her children.

What sort or mother doesn’t have an emergency fund to feed their kids?

True.

LOL

Yes because you have never relied on anyone other than yourself in life, let alone social structures.

Behold the mind of the sociopath.
LOL...................and you have been dependent on everyone .............LOL

Behold .........a Liberal sucking on the gov't titties..............
Thinking someone else owes you or something....

We OWE YOU NOTHING.

True.

And our casualties are lower than what we had before with a lower population...........NOTHING SHUT DOWN.

Team player huh................You mean play along and allow our country to be SCREWED ECONOMICALLY.................Nice huh.......

What the Sweden that has one of the highest death rates in the world per population, that Sweden.

The one with the health minister who just said "we may have to rethink."

That Sweden?

What small businesses has tens of thousands in reserve for a completely unprecedented forced shutdown?

Responsible ones. It works for any unforeseen consequences, not unprecedented forced shutdowns. Anyway, she should at least have a cash reserve to feed her children.

What sort or mother doesn’t have an emergency fund to feed their kids?
Before this pandemic.........liberals were whining about how people were living paycheck to paycheck and one check til disaster........

NOW...............the Narrative changes........and to a small business owner..........with the big boys gobbling up the Gov't tit money first......how does she pay the expenses of the businesses with nothing coming in for MONTHS NOW............

She can't........and can't depend on the Gov't titties as others do.........or someone else who hasn't been hit.........probably a Gov't working wanker......putting her down for not being ready as they eat at the Gov't Trough.

True.

What the Sweden that has one of the highest death rates in the world per population, that Sweden.

The one with the health minister who just said "we may have to rethink."

That Sweden?
LOL

Take a look at Italy.........Spain...............that is with ISOLATION MEASURES.............they get round 2 and 3.................Sweden NOT SO MUCH.

Wars aren't won in a single battle..................Sweden will be over it first.......so get back to me when the final tally happens in the rest of the Waves coming for Europe.

Forum List

Back