A major Trump prediction that has proven wrong.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
During the GOP primaries, as Trump bullied his way to the nomination, smarter conservatives well knew that the road to the oval office had to be won IF some blue-collar democrats (the old Reagan democrats ?) and some Sanders' supporters, would come out in support of a Trump candidacy. Among those theorizing that such would materialize, was Trump himself.

Well, THAT has not happened !!!

Instead, saner republicans have [albeit, reluctantly] openly voiced their opposition to Trump, labeling him as a danger to world security............So, we can all name the growing list of GOPers who have rejected Trump but no one can really point to a legitimate democrat group that has come out in favor of a Trump candidacy.

If any right winger on here can prove otherwise, I would love to hear that I'm wrong on this and that such a group of democrats actually exists.

During the GOP primaries, as Trump bullied his way to the nomination, smarter conservatives well knew that the road to the oval office had to be won IF some blue-collar democrats (the old Reagan democrats ?) and some Sanders' supporters, would come out in support of a Trump candidacy. Among those theorizing that such would materialize, was Trump himself.

Instead, saner republicans have [albeit, reluctantly] openly voiced their opposition to Trump, labeling him as a danger to world security............So, we can all name the growing list of GOPers who have rejected Trump but no one can really point to a legitimate democrat group that has come out in favor of a Trump candidacy.

If any right winger on here can prove otherwise, I would love to hear that I'm wrong on this and that such a group of democrats actually exists.

Sen. Sessions is on TV right now claiming Trump has the best ideas that 67% of the American people support (BTW, IMO Sessions isn't one of the "saner republicans").

the republican party is just like a teenager going thru growing pains. had to happen.

Sen. Sessions is on TV right now claiming Trump has the best ideas that 67% of the American people support (BTW, IMO Sessions isn't one of the "saner republicans").
to that i would add that his plain speak has broached so many problem topics that otherwise would have remained silent. that's what we need. he's not all like "move along" like the dud dems. i could never see him covering up benghazi for instance. and we know damn well that he would have sent f16's, then some.

also the people that lost couldn't be so easily bullied. was bernie bullied ? i think hillary is a bully...

teddy roosevelt ? bully !

Last edited:
  • Banned
to that i would add that his plain speak has broached so many problem topics that otherwise would have remained silent. that's what we need.

Let Trump, then, start a Trump Magazine empire and not running for the oval office......I compare trump to Italy's Berlusconi and the latter gained popularity in his country through various media outlets.

• Banned
en. Sessions is on TV right now claiming Trump has the best ideas that 67% of the American people support (BTW, IMO Sessions isn't one of the "saner republicans").

....and Session got that 67% approval of Trump's "ideas" from a poll conducted on Trump's family members and Trump's campaign managers.

to that i would add that his plain speak has broached so many problem topics that otherwise would have remained silent. that's what we need.

Let Trump, then, start a Trump Magazine empire and not running for the oval office......I compare trump to Italy's Berlusconi and the latter gained popularity in his country through various media outlets.
???

• Banned

Let me then explain it to you.......

Trump may have identified WHAT the problems are for this country but offered NO decent solutions besides..."trust me, I'm the best in the world"......So, I would encourage him (once he loses in Nov.) to start publishing an "opposition magazine" to Hillary's administration.

• Banned
i could never see him covering up benghazi for instance. and we know damn well that he would have sent f16's, then some.

Yeah, because Obama and Hillary just didn't want to spend the fuel money for those F-16s????
How fucked up are you, really????

Look, this thread is about whether there is ONE group of democrats who are for Trump...as he and many of his acolytes counted on before the Cleveland convention.......

If you can't come up with one....move to another thread.....but if you have one, lets hear it.

Let me then explain it to you.......

Trump may have identified WHAT the problems are for this country but offered NO decent solutions besides..."trust me, I'm the best in the world"......So, I would encourage him (once he loses in Nov.) to start publishing an "opposition magazine" to Hillary's administration.
he is the best in the world, that's why he'll be President. hillary isn't even new corruption, she's just old rehashed clinton corruption. deja vu' we've been here/seen it before.

he is the best in the world, that's why he'll be President. hillary isn't even new corruption, she's just old rehashed clinton corruption. deja vu' we've been here/seen it before.

I really wish you were just a tiny bit smarter so that you TOO would realize what an idiot you are....
But, alas....

I really wish you were just a tiny bit smarter so that you TOO would realize what an idiot you are....
But, alas....
i'm just a tiny bit smarter than you are... actually so is starkey. :)

But, alas....
i'm just a tiny bit smarter than you are... actually so is starkey. :)

So, moron, HOW MANY democrat groups have signed up to support the orange clown???

Forum List

Back