🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A male backlash against #me too brewing

We can argue the merits of these specious complaints all day long. It doesn't change a thing. Women will still find themselves increasingly isolated, ignored, avoided and marginalized and they will still deserve It. Not all, but no one will care anyway. They did It to themselves.

So even if the accusations of sexual assault are all true, it doesn't matter, they still deserve it? Lovely. Women exposing men who abuse deserve to be isolated, ignored, avoided, and marginalized. Gotcha.

And just to be clear, while the majority of the accusations that have come out from the #metoo thing are from women, some are also from men. Do they not get marginalized and isolated?

We can argue the merits of these specious complaints all day long. It doesn't change a thing. Women will still find themselves increasingly isolated, ignored, avoided and marginalized and they will still deserve It. Not all, but no one will care anyway. They did It to themselves.

So even if the accusations of sexual assault are all true, it doesn't matter, they still deserve it? Lovely. Women exposing men who abuse deserve to be isolated, ignored, avoided, and marginalized. Gotcha.

And just to be clear, while the majority of the accusations that have come out from the #metoo thing are from women, some are also from men. Do they not get marginalized and isolated?
tipsy is truly a woman-hater.....actually a "woman" woman-hater. The self-hate aspect is interesting.

You seem ignore sexual attraction. As long as men are attracted to women, men are not going to ignore women. Get serious.

They will certainly ignore them on a business or professional level. They are now!

1 in 6 Men Say They're Uncomfortable Mentoring Women. That's a Huge Problem.

A new set of findings from women’s empowerment non-profit LeanIn.Org and online survey platform SurveyMonkey reveal that, since the media reports of sexual harassment first emerged last fall, male managers are three times as likely to say they are uncomfortable mentoring women and twice as uncomfortable working alone with a woman. The hesitation to meet with women outside of work is even more pronounced: Senior men were 3.5 times more likely to hesitate having a work dinner with a junior female colleague than a male one–and five times more likely to hesitate to travel for work with a junior woman.

Men will not ignore women. They will still patronize the nude and topless bars. They will just put women back in the place they occupied before "I am woman hear me roar" became popular. We've gone back 50 years. Why take the chance? Let that sleeping bitch lie or she will lie all about you.
That's just plain silly. Last year there were about 6,000 sexual harassment suits files by women out a work force of 123 million women workers. Very few women come forward with any sexual allegation claims. The fact that a number of women, at least 500 have made claims against high profile people including the president has set off a backlash against women that is not only undeserved but is down right stupid.

The fact is the country needs women in the workforce. They account for 47% of the workforce and are projected to account for most of the increase over the next 10 years. More women than men are graduating from college and more post graduate degrees are going to women.

More women than men are graduating from college and more post graduate degrees are going to women.

Those statistics are deceptive. Too many women are getting "fluff degrees" in language arts, social work, fine arts, nursing, paralegal, and other such "auxiliary" professions and ending up deep in student loan debt without adequate pay in the fields of work they are prepared for.

Men tend to have more options in military, vocational, technical, or industrial fields which are still heavily male-dominated and accessible to men by a period of paid apprenticeship and continuing education which does not accumulate debt, but nevertheless involves a high level of learning and high pay.

More women than men are graduating from college and more post graduate degrees are going to women.

Those statistics are deceptive. Too many women are getting "fluff degrees" in language arts, social work, fine arts, nursing, paralegal, and other such "auxiliary" professions and ending up deep in student loan debt without adequate pay in the fields of work they are prepared for.

Men tend to have more options in military, vocational, technical, or industrial fields which are still heavily male-dominated and accessible to men by a period of paid apprenticeship and continuing education which does not accumulate debt, but nevertheless involves a high level of learning and high pay.

You just called nursing a "fluff degree." WTF? And paralegals? Isn't it possible to get into that with just an associate's? No need for ending up deep in loan debt.

Nursing a fluff degree? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 174851
https://nypost.com/2018/02/03/a-male-backlash-against-metoo-is-brewing/

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

---------------------------------------------------------------

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

Most of the women are gay and hate men? WTF?

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?
A lot of guys who are routinely rejected by women think they are all just lesbians.

It never occurs to them that perhaps they simply are not very attractive to women.

View attachment 174851

Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

And they should push back, most of these twits are gay, meaning ppl like that " Rose Mc whatever her name is) most hate men and most are so out of touch with reality they are creating danger zones for ALL MALES , including the morons who have sons. Oh yeah this includes more than just gays, it's those radical feminist losers too you don't have to be gay to be an idiot. =):th_metoo: <------------ GIVE ME A FKN BREAK we even have a little doo bot with it LMFAO.

I mean these radical feminist rejects are the type that bitch if a man pays for dinner, but when he offers she's offended, these are you same idiots who bitch if a door is held open for her, then bitch he didn't hold it for her.. These are the same losers that sit on the bed crying to their best friend " why don't men find me attractive"... Really, really yes you are really that stupid and dumbed down.

I mean you have women saying some guy raped them 40 yrs ago really, I mean really you should have said something then.

Then we have a LEFTIST LIBERAL MENTAL HELATH asshole creating and dreaming up some bs reason why women wait forty years. Try again it's bs.

Weak minds will always allow situations to control their lives, then there are those who have the same situation occur and teach themselves " I am not going to let this incident" dictate my life and make me live in fear"..

Most of the women are gay and hate men? WTF?

I'm sure some of the accusations are false or exaggerated, and some seem to be little but whining (the Aziz Ansari accusation comes to mind first), but what makes you assume that women claiming to have been sexually harassed are gay?
A lot of guys who are routinely rejected by women think they are all just lesbians.

It never occurs to them that perhaps they simply are not very attractive to women.
It's always the default excuse. It COULDN'T be THEM!!!!!!

View attachment 174851

Naw, there are women who are abused and men who abuse. I am nether and it is not for me to judge.
If they have accusations then they need to bring them forward to the appropriate people. TMZ & NBC news at 10 are not the appropriate people. Those types of accusations can GO FUCK THEMSELVES, take it to the police if you want my sympathy.

No that's just changing the subject. Whether you believe the claims to be true are separate and distinct from the way women lying is leading toward their ostracism. Now, you aren't going to argue that women aren't being pushed aside, patted on the head and told "The little lady can't be trusted."

View attachment 174851

Naw, there are women who are abused and men who abuse. I am nether and it is not for me to judge.
If they have accusations then they need to bring them forward to the appropriate people. TMZ & NBC news at 10 are not the appropriate people. Those types of accusations can GO FUCK THEMSELVES, take it to the police if you want my sympathy.
It's really worse than that. It's some dippy woman saying "He put his hand on my ass 40 years ago and I'm going to cry about it today."

View attachment 174851

This is going to turn out so well. LOL

No that's just changing the subject. Whether you believe the claims to be true are separate and distinct from the way women lying is leading toward their ostracism. Now, you aren't going to argue that women aren't being pushed aside, patted on the head and told "The little lady can't be trusted."

What's changing the subject, me pointing out that you seem to be saying that, even if the women making accusations are being honest, it doesn't matter? Or pointing out that there are men who have come forward with accusations of sexual harassment, as well as women?

Whether one believes that the claims of the women involved are true is inherently tied to whether or not one believes they are lying. You, for some reason, seem to not only assume that the women are lying, but that most everyone else also believes the women are lying.

Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner :: Washington State Department of Health

I don't even like the word "nurse." That is for a suckling child. There is a certain point beyond which a pair of boobs simply should not advance.

"I like want to be like a doctor but like I don't like want to lose like my feminine space bubble like you know what I mean?"

No. There needs to be a valid path from assisting the medical profession to practicing it with full-blown authority without going $500,000 in student loan debt, but this isn't it.

I don't even like the word "nurse." That is for a suckling child. There is a certain point beyond which a pair of boobs simply should not advance.

"I like want to be like a doctor but like I don't like want to lose like my feminine space bubble like you know what I mean?"

No. There needs to be a valid path from assisting the medical profession to practicing it with full-blown authority without going $500,000 in student loan debt, but this isn't it.
Wow......nurses, take note of this guy.

My advice to men today in the workplace.
Limit your interactions with women whenever possible, and if you are a supervisor, also whenever possible, avoid hiring a woman.

What occurred in your life to make you so upset with nurses?

I know a number of nurses, and not a single one is $500,000 in student loan debt. Not a single one would ever say anything like your hypothetical quote, either. Nor are all nurses female. Nor do I see anything in your link to indicate a $500,000 charge to become a nurse.

Nurses are part of the medical profession. They aren't just assisting the medical profession.

Did a nurse do something bad to you? Were you unable to pass a nursing program? Do you have an ex that is a nurse? Your dismissal of the entire profession is pretty odd.

My advice to men today in the workplace.
Limit your interactions with women whenever possible, and if you are a supervisor, also whenever possible, avoid hiring a woman.
Yes...if you can't relate to women as equal human beings, by all means avoid them. And if you don't hire women, make sure to tell them that you don't hire women.

Forum List

Back