🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A male backlash against #me too brewing

My advice to men today in the workplace.
Limit your interactions with women whenever possible, and if you are a supervisor, also whenever possible, avoid hiring a woman.

Fucking idiot with a male profile.

Not a "guy." Get lost. "Bodaceousness" does not equate to medical care.
Sure....Mr. Expert on Nurses.

Fucking idiot with a female profile.

Nurses don't go for misters anyway. That sort goes for doctors with stumps for penises.

Limit your interactions with women whenever possible, and if you are a supervisor, also whenever possible, avoid hiring a woman.
Yes...if you can't relate to women as equal human beings, by all means avoid them. And if you don't hire women, make sure to tell them that you don't hire women.

I relate just fine. I'm simply saying to men, in the workplace, limit your exposure whenever possible.
This is how risk management works

A man might relate to women very well and still not want to be lied about. As one congressman said when asked to meet privately with a woman "you can say anything once that door is closed. We will have a chaperone."

More women than men are graduating from college and more post graduate degrees are going to women.

Those statistics are deceptive. Too many women are getting "fluff degrees" in language arts, social work, fine arts, nursing, paralegal, and other such "auxiliary" professions and ending up deep in student loan debt without adequate pay in the fields of work they are prepared for.

Men tend to have more options in military, vocational, technical, or industrial fields which are still heavily male-dominated and accessible to men by a period of paid apprenticeship and continuing education which does not accumulate debt, but nevertheless involves a high level of learning and high pay.
You consider nursing fluff?

DigitalDrifter said:
Yes...if you can't relate to women as equal human beings, by all means avoid them. And if you don't hire women, make sure to tell them that you don't hire women. I MIGHT HIRE A SUPER HERO WOMAN IF I needed a great female worker...SERIOUSLY: I HOPE YOU don't own a business Digital one: Not hiring certain people based on classifications is a sure way to get womped by equal employment government agencies. BAD ADVICE.

Despite what "alpha" males want,

The female fluff and the alpha male always go together. Perfect match.

too many of us saying "no!" Your time is up!

Stow it. I am not "asking" any sexual favors of you and I resent the deliberate misgendering and inappropriate insinuation on your part.

If you are deciding my "time is up," then I am definitely pressing charges for attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

As you admitted, there are too many of you, you apparently know personal information of mine which I never revealed in public and which you do not need to know, and your planning and premeditation have moved beyond the stage of mere threats.

Action needs be taken against you, and I believe it will be by the proper authorities.

More women than men are graduating from college and more post graduate degrees are going to women.

Those statistics are deceptive. Too many women are getting "fluff degrees" in language arts, social work, fine arts, nursing, paralegal, and other such "auxiliary" professions and ending up deep in student loan debt without adequate pay in the fields of work they are prepared for.

Men tend to have more options in military, vocational, technical, or industrial fields which are still heavily male-dominated and accessible to men by a period of paid apprenticeship and continuing education which does not accumulate debt, but nevertheless involves a high level of learning and high pay.
Nursing a fluff degree? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner :: Washington State Department of Health

I don't even like the word "nurse." That is for a suckling child. There is a certain point beyond which a pair of boobs simply should not advance.

"I like want to be like a doctor but like I don't like want to lose like my feminine space bubble like you know what I mean?"

No. There needs to be a valid path from assisting the medical profession to practicing it with full-blown authority without going $500,000 in student loan debt, but this isn't it.
There are dozens of medical career paths. In fact, there are so many, I can't list them all. Long gone are the days of just doctor and nurse.

50 Highest Paid Careers in Medicine & Healthcare – BestMedicalDegrees.com

The idea that most women chose fluff degrees is about 50 years out of date. Today 46% of medical school students are women and just over 50% of the law school students are women.

Stow it. I am not "asking" any sexual favors of you and I resent the deliberate misgendering and inappropriate insinuation on your part.

If you are deciding my "time is up," then I am definitely pressing charges for attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

As you admitted, there are too many of you, you apparently know personal information of mine which I never revealed in public and which you do not need to know, and your planning and premeditation have moved beyond the stage of mere threats.

Action needs be taken against you, and I believe it will be by the proper authorities.

Are you trolling, or maybe off your meds?

You're going to press charges against an anonymous message board poster for attempted murder, for saying "your time is up"? And saying it in regards to going back to days of men being able to harass women without consequence?

:right:

days of men being able to harass women without consequence?

You are totally off your rocker, there, dude.

Men have never been able to do that without first winning a fight against the woman's brother, father, boyfriend, husband, etc.

And now women are dumping their boyfriends en masse, serving their husbands with various sorts of domestic violence court orders, and shacking up with alpha male police officers.

This sort of thing never ends well. In fact, history proves that whenever this takes place, millions upon millions of people must die before the situation can be rectified. You are driving a social policy which is simply unsustainable.

days of men being able to harass women without consequence?

You are totally off your rocker, there, dude.

Men have never been able to do that without first winning a fight against the woman's brother, father, boyfriend, husband, etc.

And now women are dumping their boyfriends en masse, serving their husbands with various sorts of domestic violence court orders, and shacking up with alpha male police officers.

This sort of thing never ends well. In fact, history proves that whenever this takes place, millions upon millions of people must die before the situation can be rectified. You are driving a social policy which is simply unsustainable.

What are you talking about? What periods in history do you think replicate the current state of affairs in the United States, which then led to the deaths of millions? I certainly can't recall ever hearing about a nation in which women started to come out publicly about harassment, leading to the deaths of millions. :rofl:

If women were really coming out against harassment it might mean something but they aren't. They are coming out against hurt feelings and ancient grievances. It won't end with the deaths of millions. It will end with bewildered women selling themselves to Arab and African men who really will abuse them.

If women were really coming out against harassment it might mean something but they aren't. They are coming out against hurt feelings and ancient grievances. It won't end with the deaths of millions. It will end with bewildered women selling themselves to Arab and African men who really will abuse them.

So far the choices seem to be between mass deaths or mass enslavement. :rofl:

Look at it realistically how many complaints against Roy Moore? All were fake. How many complaints against Harvey Weinstein? How many were brought by women offering to trade sex for a part? The big story is the tidal wave of fakery. Women just can't stand to be left out.

Now they are being punished and they should be.

How do you know all, or any, of the claims in question are fake?
If they won't swear to it under oath, I consider it bogus.

Are you stoned?

Look at it realistically how many complaints against Roy Moore? All were fake. How many complaints against Harvey Weinstein? How many were brought by women offering to trade sex for a part? The big story is the tidal wave of fakery. Women just can't stand to be left out.

Now they are being punished and they should be.

How do you know all, or any, of the claims in question are fake?
If they won't swear to it under oath, I consider it bogus.

I don't think most have had an opportunity for that. :dunno:

Oh lookie, having sex, giving sex, hand jobs etc all to " GET A ROLE" .... oh isn't that how the famous make it in Hollywood. Samuel L Jackson must have boned a lot of them.

Austen Fletcher on Twitter

upload_2018-2-25_14-38-17.png

Forum List

Back