A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.
So Superbadbrutha is she?

i think superbad is full of bullshit and makes up his reality and bio to fit the occasion

including being hyper pissed about “HIS” ancestors held in slavery

Thank Hollywood. They have been teaching people that spitting on others is okay for decades.

I know it is hard for you to talk these days after 5yrs of gobbling for Trump.
Funny stuff Plantation Boy…sorry to hear about your old overseer Racist Reid…actually no i am not…can’t say i’m sorry that racist POS is dead.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

That story is a blatant lie. A Jessie Smollett bullshit story.

However, Negroes deserve ridicule and disdain because they are pretty much the scum of this country. They don't take care of their families, they commit a tremendous number of crimes, they are on welfare, they recently spent six months destroying this country and they are they main voting block of the destructive Democrat Party.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?
Were they wearing MAGA hats and yelling "this is MAGA country", carrying a hot sauce jar of bleach and a clothes line?

What can you say?

I can say that is this is real, it's very sad and disgraceful.

But no names in the story.
bbq place not named.

just a lot guilt tossing.

given the number of times the left has lied about these incidents, I can't believe random shit wirtten to get people mad.

However, Negroes deserve ridicule and disdain because they are pretty much the scum of this country. They don't take care of their families, they commit a tremendous number of crimes, they are on welfare, they recently spent six months destroying this country and they are they main voting block of the destructive Democrat Party.
I know many black families I am proud to call friends.

your post is bullshit.

Funny stuff Plantation Boy…sorry to hear about your old overseer Racist Reid…actually no i am not…can’t say i’m sorry that racist POS is dead.
Did you get a new set of knee pads and some throat lozenges for Xmas. You are the number one Trump Gobbler.

You would probably be the racist coward that would have done this if you had 5 or 6 of your coward buddies with you.

Forum List

Back