A Man Who Buried A School Bus Has Been Approved For Parole.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and the survivors who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, parole shouldn't even be in his card deck. Instead, it should've been removed and set on fire due to how far he willingly decided to go with such a frame of mind.

I remember when that happened. Horrific. I was so relieved when they escaped alive.

Go here for the story.

Holly

P.S. To me, parole shouldn't even be in his card deck. Instead, it should've been removed and set on fire due to how far he willingly decided to go with such a frame of mind.
Your god actually supported the murder of children on one side of the ledger but supported forgiveness on the other side.

If there really was a 'hell', could you ever stop and consider that you might be paving the way there for yourself?

As a socially responsible Canadian, I would like to explain to you the reasons why I think that is possible.

If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when they have chastened him, will not heed them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

Your god actually supported the murder of children on one side of the ledger but supported forgiveness on the other side.

If there really was a 'hell', could you ever stop and consider that you might be paving the way there for yourself?

As a socially responsible Canadian, I would like to explain to you the reasons why I think that is possible.
:cuckoo:

Go here for the story.

Holly

God didn't give out death sentences when Cain slew Able, why do it now?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not every story is an invitation for you to bleat on about your atheism. You’re an atheist. Good for you. Nobody gives a shit. So, why do you find it so necessary to denigrate others just because they do have religious faith? How does their faith hurt you at all? Go swipe a broom in front of a moving rock on ice and suck on some maple sap.

You’re an atheist. Good for you. Nobody gives a shit.
You are showing 'you' care as much as any of the others.
So, why do you find it so necessary to denigrate others just because they do have religious faith?
I was trying to help her become a better person by realizing that he bible advocates killing children but sometimes preaches forgiveness.

I don't believe in hell and sky fairies and I'm not going there. You can believe that bullshit all you like! Your crude manners and nasty disposition doesn't speak well for you. Go play.

I was trying to help her become a better person by realizing that he bible advocates killing children but sometimes preaches forgiveness.

I don't believe in hell and sky fairies and I'm not going there. You can believe that bullshit all you like! Your crude manners and nasty disposition doesn't speak well for you. Go play.

She doesn't need any help from the likes of some rude message board asshole to become a better person. She's one of the most pleasant and well mannered people on USMB.

You can be an atheist without denigrating and mocking those that aren't.

She doesn't need any help from the likes of some rude message board asshole to become a better person. She's one of the most pleasant and well mannered people on USMB.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wrong. I don’t care. I’m not exactly religious. It isn’t my feelings or beliefs I was talking about. Your view is so narrow you make stupid assumptions. I believe in God. That’s as far as I go except to also believe that God doesn’t care about religion.

Your pettiness tells you to denigrate people who don’t share your views. Your views are no more worthy than the most sincere believers’ views. You remain a very vain troll. Arrogant and stupid is your trademark. Ok, putz. You do you.

It's easy to feel very secure and righteous about my complete rejection of Christianity, all religions, and their gods.

Deuteronomy 21:18–21

To not reject Christianity would require a person to accept the evil that is written in religion's name.

Go here for the story.

Holly

I remember when that was a big story in the news, at the time it happened.

This piece of shit should never, ever, be allowed to go free.

Godless filth such as yourself don't have any credibility in speaking of Him.

Doesn't matter what you believe, which is 100% false anyways. Scripture makes it clear that EVERYONE will bend the knee and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Whether that's in Heaven WITH Him or in the Lake of Fire apart from him, that's totally on you.

Doesn't matter what you believe, which is 100% false anyways. Scripture makes it clear that EVERYONE will bend the knee and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Whether that's in Heaven WITH Him or in the Lake of Fire apart from him, that's totally on you.
I don't see religious superstitions playing a part in world affairs now. It can't play as large a part as in WW2, and that was quite insignificant, even though the seat of Christianity is in Italy.

Fascism will claim Christianity as much as the left will try to do the same. It's irrelevant.

What's in this lake of fire that's rattling around in your head?

Forum List

Back