A mechanism to remove a Congress that has lost all its shit? #ImpeachTheHouse

'Hypothetically' speaking, if we had a House of Reps led by some whacked-out old c*nt with the hardest-core case of TDS ever known and a bunch of gutless chickenshit bastards following her every move surely you'd like to see a pathway to recourse for Americans....and removal of said old c*nt and her piece of shit minions...right?
You don't think Americans should have to wait up to two years to end total lunacy...do you?

Feel free to work towards adjusting the Constitution so you can do that.

You cannot ignore the Constitution to save the country...that is like burning down your house to get rid of a mouse.

'Hypothetically' speaking, if we had a House of Reps led by some whacked-out old c*nt with the hardest-core case of TDS ever known and a bunch of gutless chickenshit bastards following her every move surely you'd like to see a pathway to recourse for Americans....and removal of said old c*nt and her piece of shit minions...right?
You don't think Americans should have to wait up to two years to end total lunacy...do you?

You cannot ignore the Constitution to save the country...that is like burning down your house to get rid of a mouse.

Did the Kenyan "burn down his house" when he ignored the Constitution and wrote his own personal immigration policy?

Did the Kenyan "burn down his house" when he ignored the Constitution and wrote his own personal immigration policy?

He sure tried.

Funny as hell that you are now wanting to imitate him!

You are just a mess.

He sure tried.

Funny as hell that you are now wanting to imitate him!

You are just a mess.

You're scared huh...good people becoming retaliatory and fighting fire with fire makes you piss yourself doesn't it?
You're only comfortable when all your piece of shit buddies are running a muck completely unobstructed....right?

You're scared huh...good people becoming retaliatory and fighting fire with fire makes you piss yourself doesn't it?
You're only comfortable when all your piece of shit buddies are running a muck completely unobstructed....right?

Scared? are you kidding?

I am laughing my ass off at you...you want to be like Obama! That is funny as hell.

Scared? are you kidding?

I am laughing my ass off at you...you want to be like Obama! That is funny as hell.

Hey man, I'm just exposing your bullshit...that's all.
You could earn some credibility by linking us to your posts denouncing the Kenyans constitutional work-arounds?
I'm inclined to believe you can't because you haven't....right?

Scared? are you kidding?

Hey man, I'm just exposing your bullshit...that's all.
You could earn some credibility by linking us to your posts denouncing the Kenyans constitutional work-arounds?
I'm inclined to believe you can't because you haven't....right?

Exposing my bullshit?

Dude you are the one that just said you want to be like Obama...all you have exposed is yourself. All your talk about the country and the Constitution are just bullshit, you have just proven yourself to be nothing but a fraud.

Hell, now I am not even sure you are racist given you desire to be like Obama.

Forum List

Back