A meme to the GOP..ya better not screw up like you did after 2014

The GOP royally screwed up from 2001-'06, when they held both houses and the WH, yet outspent and grew government at a faster rate then the "liberal" predicessor.

We were at war what did you want bush Jr to do send the world roses and a love letter saying thanks for destroying the twin towers and killing 2.000 plus innocent Americans?

Some jumping to their deaths in a horrible way?

And what did 9/11 have to do with the Iraq War and massive tax cuts for the rich in 2001 and 2003? Those are the main reasons how Bush doubled the national debt.

You made a horrible decision voting for Bush in 2000. It sounds like you wised up a little in 2004. Some people have to learn the hard way.

Good to see you talking normal..

I never thought you were that bad of a person just has alot of passion like me.

I have yet to check your profile so I don't have a clue how old you are but Bill handed us a mini recession when bush Jr took over that's why the republicans thought a tax cut was in reason..

What does the Iraq War have to do with 9/11?

Nothing we had to kill someone and since we blew up everything to blow up in Afghanistan may as well go after sadam..

Again I don't know how old you are but yea we wanted to kill people.. We wanted to be bullys..

Bush Jr wanted to kill sadam.. It wasn't about the oil it was about revenge.

It was that simple
Im not so sure that the revenge had more to do with past family issues with Sadam than it had to do with the oil or 9/11

What's so special about after 2014? What you REALLY meant to say is you hope the Repugs don't completely fuck up again like they did during Bush's disastrous presidency from 2001 - 2009.

They gave Obama every thing he asked for after they renigged on there promise..

The democrats didn't do shit when they won in 2006

Really? I'm still waiting for Obama's Supreme Court nominee to get confirmed by the obstructionist fascist Repugs in the Senate.

What fucking planet do you live on, idiot? Repugs have NEVER worked with Obama and that is a simple fact. Only in your unsophisticated, fantasy-addled mind is that not true.

Sir:

I have read a few of your posts and I know there is no way for us to ever agree. We just see the world differently.

What I saw is that the Republicans couldn't possibly work with Obama, because for every Issue that came along, Obama's constant position was: My Way or the Highway.

Funny how people can watch the same events unfold...and see entirely different things. Been going on for centuries.

And like all intellectually dishonest Repugs, you are only viewing this through your narrow partisan lens. From day one, Mitch McConnell said he was unwilling to work with President Obama. Period. Yet dishonest Repugs like you want to place all the blame on Obama.
But its ok now that the democrats are saying the will refuse to work with Donald Trump as president, but, you can bet all the blame will fall on him too.

There are no Democrats who have said they would oppose everything that Trump proposes, like McConnell did to Obama. If Trump proposes good ideas like massive construction projects to rebuild our infrastructure, then Democrats will support it.

So you're dishonest with your comparisons and you know it.

I have yet to check your profile so I don't have a clue how old you are but Bill handed us a mini recession when bush Jr took over that's why the republicans thought a tax cut was in reason..

Nothing we had to kill someone and since we blew up everything to blow up in Afghanistan may as well go after sadam..

Again I don't know how old you are but yea we wanted to kill people.. We wanted to be bullys..

It was that simple
The Iraq war was an entirely unnecessary bug hunt.

Even so, it had ZERO to do with Bush's freaked out progressive domestic spending spree and bureaucracy bloat-a-thon.

OK now I understand you.. The Iraq War had to be done, again what was bush Jr supposed to do with China and Putin watching?

Again send the world roses, what would you have done?

Bush Jr sent the worlds powerful military to send a message.

If bush Jr didn't the world today would of been alot worse place to be..

The GOP royally screwed up from 2001-'06, when they held both houses and the WH, yet outspent and grew government at a faster rate then the "liberal" predicessor.

We were at war what did you want bush Jr to do send the world roses and a love letter saying thanks for destroying the twin towers and killing 2.000 plus innocent Americans?

And what did 9/11 have to do with the Iraq War and massive tax cuts for the rich in 2001 and 2003? Those are the main reasons how Bush doubled the national debt.

You made a horrible decision voting for Bush in 2000. It sounds like you wised up a little in 2004. Some people have to learn the hard way.

It was that simple
Im not so sure that the revenge had more to do with past family issues with Sadam than it had to do with the oil or 9/11

You're still wrong about your history. Bush wanted massive tax cuts for the rich mainly to show everyone how trickle-down economics would benefit the economy. It didn't work then, and it definitely won't work now. Yet it won't stop you Repugs from doing it yet again.

It was that simple

Even so, it had ZERO to do with Bush's freaked out progressive domestic spending spree and bureaucracy bloat-a-thon.

OK now I understand you.. The Iraq War had to be done, again what was bush Jr supposed to do with China and Putin watching?

Funny thing about speculating what would have been if something different would have happened.
Although I tend to agree with you, we just don't know for a fact that things would be worse, or better or basically unchanged, all we know for certain is how it is now with the actions that were taken.

They gave Obama every thing he asked for after they renigged on there promise..

The democrats didn't do shit when they won in 2006

Really? I'm still waiting for Obama's Supreme Court nominee to get confirmed by the obstructionist fascist Repugs in the Senate.

What fucking planet do you live on, idiot? Repugs have NEVER worked with Obama and that is a simple fact. Only in your unsophisticated, fantasy-addled mind is that not true.

Sir:

I have read a few of your posts and I know there is no way for us to ever agree. We just see the world differently.

What I saw is that the Republicans couldn't possibly work with Obama, because for every Issue that came along, Obama's constant position was: My Way or the Highway.

Funny how people can watch the same events unfold...and see entirely different things. Been going on for centuries.

And like all intellectually dishonest Repugs, you are only viewing this through your narrow partisan lens. From day one, Mitch McConnell said he was unwilling to work with President Obama. Period. Yet dishonest Repugs like you want to place all the blame on Obama.
But its ok now that the democrats are saying the will refuse to work with Donald Trump as president, but, you can bet all the blame will fall on him too.

There are no Democrats who have said they would oppose everything that Trump proposes, like McConnell did to Obama. If Trump proposes good ideas like massive construction projects to rebuild our infrastructure, then Democrats will support it.

Me being dishonest?
You have been throwing a hiissy fit.. I think I am the first person to calm you down.. You know you're deeply hurt trump won.. But you also know you can work with him.. So let's do it.. Agree?

It was that simple

You're still wrong about your history. Bush wanted massive tax cuts for the rich mainly to show everyone how trickle-down economics would benefit the economy. It didn't work then, and it definitely won't work now. Yet it won't stop you Repugs from doing it yet again.
I think its being done wrong, tax cuts for business should be the first step. If that stimulates job growth and the economy grows because more people are paying taxes, then you look at tax cuts for the rich.
Cutting tax for just the rich without doing anything to create an atmosphere that stimulates jobs is a losing battle. The individual is going to pocket the extra cash or buy a bigger yacht. The business is going to try and grow and create jobs in the process. Use greed to the countries advantage.

Sir:

Me being dishonest?
You have been throwing a hiissy fit.. I think I am the first person to calm you down.. You know you're deeply hurt trump won.. But you also know you can work with him.. So let's do it.. Agree?
I think Im being dishonest.
A quick search does show that there were dems claiming that would not work with Trump before the election, however it does appear they are changing their tone now that he is President Elect.

It was that simple

But what you want is trickle up poor and misery... Fuck the middle class you say..

I say we meet in the middle.

Agree?

Sir:

Me being dishonest?
A quick search does show that there were dems claiming that would not work with Trump before the election, however it does appear they are changing their tone now that he is President Elect.

The only problem Mary with a thread like this is the ultra right wing and ultra left wing they want this thread gone.

Hey I am willing to work with any liberal and find a common ground..

Mary I want this nation to go forward and not be stalled like we have been for the past 16 years
Someone has to lead Mary and bush Jr or Obama was not the one.

Me being dishonest?

The only problem Mary with a thread like this is the ultra right wing and ultra left wing they want this thread gone.

as am I.
I think it would be good for this country to pull together again.
Even like it was during Bill Clintons admin. I personally did not like him, but I did respect him and I honestly cant point to anything that he did on purpose that caused problems. He was fortunate to have the .Com explosion during his terms, it helped him balance the budget. Nobody can claim he was not an excellent orator, and I think his compassion for the country was real.
I think Bush really did have the best interest of the country in mind, but I think he was in over his head when it came to doing anything about it. Would be interesting to see how his terms would have gone without the war to blame everything on. But, we will never know.
obama has been a total failure as far as Im concerned and I question his commitment to the country from day one.
Trump might be in over his head depending on what happens. If everything in the world stays fairly peaceful, and he devotes his attention to fixing the debt and the economy, I think he is the best one for the job.
At this point, I see no reason to be at odds with someone else simply because they voted democrat.

Bullshit.

Iraq did not attack us. Iraq was an elective war that was never over, from it's onset back in 1991 by Bush 41.

There was NO call to create the DHS or TSA, or to enact the oxymorincally dubbed "Patriot" Act. The feds had all the tools at their disposal to catch the perps of 9/11, up to and including the Saudi ties, but failed and/or ignored the threat. Failure of government as an excuse to grow it is a favorite argument of the progressive left.

Me being dishonest?

as am I.
Even like it was during Bill Clintons admin. I personally did not like him, but I did respect him and I honestly cant point to anything that he did on purpose that caused problems. He was fortunate to have the .Com explosion during his terms, it helped him balance the budget. Nobody can claim he was not an excellent orator, and I think his compassion for the country was real.
I think Bush really did have the best interest of the country in mind, but I think he was in over his head when it came to doing anything about it. Would be interesting to see how his terms would have gone without the war to blame everything on. But, we will never know.
obama has been a total failure as far as Im concerned and I question his commitment to the country from day one.
Trump might be in over his head depending on what happens. If everything in the world stays fairly peaceful, and he devotes his attention to fixing the debt and the economy, I think he is the best one for the job.
At this point, I see no reason to be at odds with someone else simply because they voted democrat.

If you think the Iraq War is the only thing that made Bush a bad president, then you are hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

I guess you forgot all about how horribly Bush handled Hurricane Katrina. And maybe you were catatonic during the economic collapse in 2008, right before Bush mercifully left office before he could cause any more damage.

The political opinions of you Repugs who voted for Bush simply don't matter, especially the ones who voted for him twice. By voting for Bush, you've already proven that you have horrible judgement, so no liberal such as myself is going to listen to you.

It was that simple

My God....Bush "sending a message" was worth the death of over 4,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Really?? How stupid are you???

It's easy for a Repug keyboard commando like you to make such a cavalier, idiotic statement. You didn't lose family members who fought in Iraq.

It was that simple

My God....Bush "sending a message" was worth the death of over 4,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Really?? How stupid are you???

It's easy for a Repug keyboard commando like you to make such a cavalier, idiotic statement. You didn't lose family members who fought in Iraq.

Me a key board commando what about you big dummy? You just get off of work or something.. I can post all day long as long as my machines are running

Obama was the one who made our troops die in vain by giving rise to the ISIS..

Me being dishonest?

as am I.

If you think the Iraq War is the only thing that made Bush a bad president, then you are hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

I guess you forgot all about how horribly Bush handled Hurricane Katrina. And maybe you were catatonic during the economic collapse in 2008, right before Bush mercifully left office before he could cause any more damage.

The political opinions of you Repugs who voted for Bush simply don't matter, especially the ones who voted for him twice. By voting for Bush, you've already proven that you have horrible judgement, so no liberal such as myself is going to listen to you.

I am going to stop at when you said Katrina where was Obama on the Louisiana floods?

Again where was Obama, black lives matter when just recently Louisiana flooded?

Me being dishonest?

as am I.

I am going to stop at when you said Katrina where was Obama on the Louisiana floods?
obama would have been in Chicago during Katrina wouldnt he?

as am I.

obama would have been in Chicago during Katrina wouldnt he?

What you don't read news alot and don't remember the flood last year in Louisiana?

Shall I refresh your memory? Kinda obvious your local news station kept it from you

Forum List

Back