A Mere $25 Million

That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.
"Could have would have should have".
Come back when you've got something intelligent to post.
25 million to Trump is a decent steak diner.
Must really suck to be you.

That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.
"Could have would have should have".
Come back when you've got something intelligent to post.
25 million to Trump is a decent steak diner.
Must really suck to be you.
Hell, Ryan Howard made $25m this year and hit .195.

Yes, that's right. He would go to court and beat their asses. However, now that he's the President elect, he has more important things to worry about.

So all the faux Democrat generated scandals about Trump have gone up in smoke.

What a surprise!

It's hilarious to see the Trumptards try to put a brave face on this.

Why do you imagine they are unhappy? I couldn't care less. An issue that douche bags like you were going to flog for eternity has been yanked from underneath you. $25 million is chump change for Trump.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.
RIght now Sprint and Verizon are hosing me for over $1000. Are they criminal organizations?

This is the first post of yours that I can recall where you actually hit the nail on the head.

Yes, it's because he's becoming our President that he wanted to put this to rest even if it cost him millions of dollars. So it seems, running our country is that important to him and he's willing to put out his own money in order to do it.

Trump started to work on his presidency almost right after he won. It took Hillary over a week to come out just to address the public about her loss. Trump doesn't need any distractions at this point. I'm sure he's working night and day to assemble this administration and get right to work come January.

If this settlement doesn't show his dedication to our country and this job, I don't know what does. If he had all the time in the world on his hands, he would have fought this lawsuit until the next decade if that's what it took.

Eric Schneiderman - Trump Slayer!

EricSchneiderman.jpg

Schneiderman issued a statement regarding the settlement:

"In 2013, my office sued Donald Trump for swindling thousands of innocent Americans out of millions of dollars through a scheme known at Trump University. Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeals and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university.

"Today, that all changes. Today's $25 million settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.

"I am pleased that under the terms of this settlement, every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State of New York for violating state education laws. The victims of Trump University have waited years for today's result and I am pleased that their patience--and persistence--will be rewarded by this $25 million settlement."

Trump, at numerous points, vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting: "After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U, so much interest in it! I will be pres."

http://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/...rman-todays-25m-settlement-is-a-stunning.html

hmmm....Schneiderman...one those Jews that Trump's mentor Bannon hates.

ouch!!!!!!!!

Here we see the true motive for the lawsuit:

Schneiderman has repeatedly gone after Trump since he became the New York attorney general. On top of the Trump University case, he also issued a cease and desist letter to the Donald J. Trump Foundation at the beginning of October, claiming the charity was in violation of state registration rules.
It was obviously the product of a political vendetta by a New York lib. How unusual.

EricSchneiderman.jpg

"In 2013, my office sued Donald Trump for swindling thousands of innocent Americans out of millions of dollars through a scheme known at Trump University. Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeals and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university.

"Today, that all changes. Today's $25 million settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.

"I am pleased that under the terms of this settlement, every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State of New York for violating state education laws. The victims of Trump University have waited years for today's result and I am pleased that their patience--and persistence--will be rewarded by this $25 million settlement."

Trump, at numerous points, vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting: "After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U, so much interest in it! I will be pres."

http://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/...rman-todays-25m-settlement-is-a-stunning.html

ouch!!!!!!!!

Trump has gone from swindling thousands of Americans to swindling tens of millions.

So, on today's morning talk shows, will they be talking about Hamilton...

or this:

"It is totally unprecedented for a President Elect of the US to have to settle fraud lawsuits before taking office" —Senator Warren

CxtF68FWIAQU_Ux.jpg

CxtF8XBXEAAf9yp.jpg

Yes, that's right. He would go to court and beat their asses. However, now that he's the President elect, he has more important things to worry about.

So all the faux Democrat generated scandals about Trump have gone up in smoke.

What a surprise!
One suit down. Plenty more to come up.

EricSchneiderman.jpg

ouch!!!!!!!!

Trump has gone from swindling thousands of Americans to swindling tens of millions.
Yeah, he's almost on par with Hillary and Barry now.

Remember how Barry just recently STOLE $500 MIL tax dollars, claiming it was for Zika but personally giving it to the UN for their new Global Warming initiative...without Congress' approval to do so?!

Forum List

Back