A message to America from Black America.

NORMAL FOLKS know why you need a comic strip to say the same intellectually dishonest things you say with words

You're basically part of a school of thought that believes slavery in this country wasn't so bad, the west brought "civilization" to Africa, racism ended after the civil war, life was never meant to be fair, the rich are rich because god loves them, the civil war wasn't about slavery, the north attacked the south, you are just one lottery ticket away from having it all.

That's not "Normal Folks".

:lol:

Uh Ben Carson made it out so thats proof people can do things!

NORMAL FOLKS know why you need a comic strip to say the same intellectually dishonest things you say with words

You're basically part of a school of thought that believes slavery in this country wasn't so bad, the west brought "civilization" to Africa, racism ended after the civil war, life was never meant to be fair, the rich are rich because god loves them, the civil war wasn't about slavery, the north attacked the south, you are just one lottery ticket away from having it all.

Dr. Ben Carson's story is pretty impressive and admirable.

But he had a lot of help. And from the government.

You forgot Bennie used AA. Damn!

And Welfare but republicans say only losers use it...while they continue to be the main users. They only look at the end result and now how he got there which makes it super easy to pretend to be a dumbass

Jeez, bedowin62, just give up already!

Feel guilty! Hate yourself! Apologize profusely! And then feel more guilty! Let's go!

:laugh:
Why should he do that? All he needs to do is mind his business and fucked up culture instead of worrying about mine.

Mac is a girl cant you tell? Her logic is just shy of logical, she talks in circles and likes to talk often about how others feel instead of making a point.

And Welfare but republicans say only losers use it...while they continue to be the main users. They only look at the end result and now how he got there which makes it super easy to pretend to be a dumbass
I'm telling you. Whites in america suffer from cognitive dissonance. There has to be a reason besides slavery and racism that is the cause of Blacks not all being millionaires. That reason in no shape of form can ever be racism or the legacy of slavery. If they allow themselves to think that then they will lose their minds. I have no idea why whites would feel guilt for something they didnt do....unless they are still doing it.

I'm telling you. Whites in america suffer from cognitive dissonance. There has to be a reason besides slavery and racism that is the cause of Blacks not all being millionaires. That reason in no shape of form can ever be racism or the legacy of slavery. If they allow themselves to think that then they will lose their minds. I have no idea why whites would feel guilt for something they didnt do....unless they are still doing it.

you only think whites feel guilty idiot; because the LEFT-WING WHITES you hang with DO feel guilty. so according to your logic some of your best White friends are racist leftard

seriously i love the way you losers try to pretend you're winning a debate. then when people get tired of putting your stupid ass in your place; and the awkward feeling one gets watching you pretend you didnt get your clock cleaned and leaves; you keep posting for a half an hour; trying to convince yourselve you did something!!!! ;)

11217660_761638950628879_464751627383787676_n.jpg
She's ignorant. Cute, but very ignorant. See above.

She might be cute and ignorant but she's 100% correct.
No, it was disproven above. You filter out what doesn't fit your purpose. That isn't somebody else's fault.

you only think whites feel guilty idiot; because the LEFT-WING WHITES you hang with DO feel guilty. so according to your logic some of your best White friends are racist leftard

seriously i love the way you losers try to pretend you're winning a debate. then when people get tired of putting your stupid ass in your place; and the awkward feeling one gets watching you pretend you didnt get your clock cleaned and leaves; you keep posting for a half an hour; trying to convince yourselve you did something!!!! ;)
I guess all that yawning was faked once again?

All whites dont feel guilty. The more ignorant ones like you feel anger. You are poor and struggling and see Blacks as your competition. You are a low hanging fruit white boy that probably lost your job and since the Black guy didnt get the axe now you are angry. Its ok but just know I know.
lol.gif

Why do people stay in countries they despise? It's a strange phenomenon. Do they just like complaining? If it's so awful in the country you reside in, why stay? Bizarre stuff.

All whites dont feel guilty. The more ignorant ones like you feel anger. You are poor and struggling and see Blacks as your competition. You are a low hanging fruit white boy that probably lost your job and since the Black guy didnt get the axe now you are angry. Its ok but just know I know.
lol.gif

i'm not angry at all; but you are; and we both know this loon. i get to sit and watch you make a fool of yourself daily. is it annoying to have a Black racist accuse you of racism or imply it? sure it is; but i got nothing to hide; and my argument keeps it a buck, loser. you are coming from an intellectually bankrupt position. do it's all good leftard!!;)

lol.gif

i'm doing quite well; but thanks for the laughs; especially for confirming in front of everybody else reading these posts; that you are what you are; the kind of ASSUMING LOSER that is ALOT more like the White bigots you whine about daily, than you would EVER care to admit!!

Why do people stay in countries they despise? It's a strange phenomenon. Do they just like complaining? If it's so awful in the country you reside in, why stay? Bizarre stuff.
You should start a thread on that and not deflect on this thread to receive your answer.

Seriously, if you hate the country you reside in, why stay? Is it just about enjoying complaining? There's so many other countries to choose from. Do some research, pick one, and plan your exit. Just do it.

lol.gif

i'm not angry at all; but you are; and we both know this loon. i get to sit and watch you make a fool of yourself daily. is it annoying to have a Black racist accuse you of racism or imply it? sure it is; but i got nothing to hide; and my argument keeps it a buck, loser. you are coming from an intellectually bankrupt position. do it's all good leftard!!;)
Of course you are angry. All you racist white boys are. You know your belief in your white supremacy has become a mockery and sign of your low intellect. You get stressed then pretend like you are bored while the entire time you are fluctuating between pink and red hues in your face due to anger. Dummies such as yourself further prove the white race is decidedly not superior. How does it feel to be the lowest of the low in your desired group of affiliation?

lol.gif

i'm doing quite well; but thanks for the laughs; especially for confirming in front of everybody else reading these posts; that you are what you are; the kind of ASSUMING LOSER that is ALOT more like the White bigots you whine about daily, than you would EVER care to admit!!
Youre not doing quite well. There is nothing you could say that would convince me of that. Stop trying.
lol.gif

You should start a thread on that and not deflect on this thread to receive your answer.

Seriously, if you hate the country you reside in, why stay? Is it just about enjoying complaining? There's so many other countries to choose from. Do some research, pick one, and plan your exit. Just do it.
Seriously. I gave you a directive. If you really want an answer I suggest you follow it.

Forum List

Back