A message to America from Black America.

Is there some note stuck to white people's door that says ANYONE wants them to take responsibility for slavery? What the fuck does that even mean?
It means that I do not care if someone's great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave. It has no relevance now. Sure, we need to remember the past so that we do not repeat mistakes. There are enough mistakes to go around.
Heres the deal. Blacks were wronged. And that's why black society is the way it is. And white America should make an extra effort to help poor blacks. For example we should be moving factories to Detroit not mexico.

But, black people are even losing support from us liberal whites. No one wants to open a business in Detroit. It's a war zone. And giving poor single mothers isn't a good idea because they just keep having more babies.

And black people, at least a lot of detroiters, don't take school serious so that doesn't make for a good interviewee or employee.

The other thing black people don't do is vote. That makes them bad citizens.

Don't show me Selma and then tell me 25% of blacks showed up to vote in 2014.

We did make an effort.

We are making an effort.

From what the blacks on this site say, it was a complete waste. They didn't notice. Or they "forgot".

And it's one thing for 90% of the country to make an effort to help out 10% of the country.

It's quite another for 20% of the country to always take the short end of the stick for the other 80% (other minorities now, inclunding gays and women), (numbers pulled out of air to make the point, not researched)
I will go out of my way to help a black. I have empathy for the ones that deserve it.

Do you understand my point?

I'm doing ok in my life, nice middle class life.

But I look back on it, and there were very few "breaks" in my life.

I had to work for almost everything I got.

What there were plenty of times when I worked hard for something still didn't get it.

If there were just one or two more timse of me getting fucked instead of getting something I worked hard for, my life would be shit.

As whites become a MINORITY, we cannot afford to give preferential treatment to blacks or others.

Or we are taking away any hope from poor whites who have no edge to overcome the minus of always been passed over for the black guy.
I don't feel sorry for poor whites. They/we have all the advantages.

But I do get your point. It's not like life is easy for us.

I can drive up and down the road I work on and 99% of the decision makers are white.

And so I really do no accept any responsibility for Blacks who once were

Is there some note stuck to white people's door that says ANYONE wants them to take responsibility for slavery? What the fuck does that even mean?
It means that I do not care if someone's great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave. It has no relevance now. Sure, we need to remember the past so that we do not repeat mistakes. There are enough mistakes to go around.
Heres the deal. Blacks were wronged. And that's why black society is the way it is. And white America should make an extra effort to help poor blacks. For example we should be moving factories to Detroit not mexico.

But, black people are even losing support from us liberal whites. No one wants to open a business in Detroit. It's a war zone. And giving poor single mothers isn't a good idea because they just keep having more babies.

And black people, at least a lot of detroiters, don't take school serious so that doesn't make for a good interviewee or employee.

We did make an effort.

We are making an effort.

From what the blacks on this site say, it was a complete waste. They didn't notice. Or they "forgot".

And it's one thing for 90% of the country to make an effort to help out 10% of the country.

It's quite another for 20% of the country to always take the short end of the stick for the other 80% (other minorities now, inclunding gays and women), (numbers pulled out of air to make the point, not researched)
Apparently things have to be perfect or blacks won't stop being ghetto.

Think about it. The black born 100 years from now will blame slavery for why he doesn't have a father.

I'd like to ask blacks when they'll be over it.

Not if we start addressing some pretty real problems.

P
right-wing-race-card-41635542526.jpg
The race-card always seems to involve a Democrat.

The KKK is and always will be a Southern Democrat club.
The racists or nationalists are usually Republican because blacks vote democratic. Please don't tell me southern kkk votes with black people or for Obama.

The kkk loves trumps message. Which party is he in? The kkk also loves libertarian. Not to mention the tea party that yells the n word.

You're a bad liar or fool.

In the Myth of the Southern Strategy, research is presented that shows that poor whites in the south continued to vote based on economic interests after the Dems finally started supporting Civil Rights.

From that right wing rag the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2b.t-4.html?_r=0

"Everyone knows that race has long played a decisive role in Southern electoral politics. From the end of Reconstruction until the beginning of the civil rights era, the story goes, the national Democratic Party made room for segregationist members — and as a result dominated the South. But in the 50s and 60s, Democrats embraced the civil rights movement, costing them the white Southern vote. Meanwhile, the Republican Party successfully wooed disaffected white racists with a “Southern strategy” that championed “states’ rights.”

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” Richard Johnston of the University of Pennsylvania and Byron Shafer of the University of Wisconsin argue that the shift in the South from Democratic to Republican was overwhelmingly a question not of race but of economic growth. In the postwar era, they note, the South transformed itself from a backward region to an engine of the national economy, giving rise to a sizable new wealthy suburban class. This class, not surprisingly, began to vote for the party that best represented its economic interests: the G.O.P. Working-class whites, however — and here’s the surprise — even those in areas with large black populations, stayed loyal to the Democrats. (This was true until the 90s, when the nation as a whole turned rightward in Congressional voting.)

The two scholars support their claim with an extensive survey of election returns and voter surveys. To give just one example: in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t.

To be sure, Shafer says, many whites in the South aggressively opposed liberal Democrats on race issues. “But when folks went to the polling booths,” he says, “they didn’t shoot off their own toes. They voted by their economic preferences, not racial preferences.” Shafer says these results should give liberals hope. “If Southern politics is about class and not race,” he says, “then they can get it back.” "
These poor dumb southerners don't realize they vote against their own financial interests. Even the middle class ones are hurting themselves but they don't know it because they are middle class.

Middle class ppl shouldn't vote GOP either. They do because of wedge issues. God, gays, guns and racism.

YOur opinion on that is another matter.

THe point is they did not switch sides because of the dems flipping on Civil RIghts. The poor southern whites didn't flip until the 90s, 30 years after the point the Southern Strategy was supposed to have done it's Evul Work.
Bs. Do you know who Reagan's Karl Rove was? Can't think of his name right now but he worked for Reagan and implemented the southern strategy.

Lee Atwater. That's his name. Look him up. That was the 80's my friend.

We did make an effort.

We are making an effort.

I will go out of my way to help a black. I have empathy for the ones that deserve it.

Do you understand my point?

I'm doing ok in my life, nice middle class life.

But I look back on it, and there were very few "breaks" in my life.

I had to work for almost everything I got.

What there were plenty of times when I worked hard for something still didn't get it.

If there were just one or two more timse of me getting fucked instead of getting something I worked hard for, my life would be shit.

As whites become a MINORITY, we cannot afford to give preferential treatment to blacks or others.

Or we are taking away any hope from poor whites who have no edge to overcome the minus of always been passed over for the black guy.
I don't feel sorry for poor whites. They/we have all the advantages.

But I do get your point. It's not like life is easy for us.

I can drive up and down the road I work on and 99% of the decision makers are white.

And none of those decisions are made with any concern for working class/poor whites. If anything they are made to cover that ass of that decision maker from discrimination suits.

You take some white kid just starting out, without any Rich kid connections, and you want to make sure that every time that their is a choice between him and some black (brown/gay/woman) he loses?

Given the demographics now, compared to when AA started, that means he will always lose.

YOu really want to do that to a whole Race?

P
The race-card always seems to involve a Democrat.

The KKK is and always will be a Southern Democrat club.
The racists or nationalists are usually Republican because blacks vote democratic. Please don't tell me southern kkk votes with black people or for Obama.

The kkk loves trumps message. Which party is he in? The kkk also loves libertarian. Not to mention the tea party that yells the n word.

You're a bad liar or fool.

In the Myth of the Southern Strategy, research is presented that shows that poor whites in the south continued to vote based on economic interests after the Dems finally started supporting Civil Rights.

From that right wing rag the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2b.t-4.html?_r=0

"Everyone knows that race has long played a decisive role in Southern electoral politics. From the end of Reconstruction until the beginning of the civil rights era, the story goes, the national Democratic Party made room for segregationist members — and as a result dominated the South. But in the 50s and 60s, Democrats embraced the civil rights movement, costing them the white Southern vote. Meanwhile, the Republican Party successfully wooed disaffected white racists with a “Southern strategy” that championed “states’ rights.”

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” Richard Johnston of the University of Pennsylvania and Byron Shafer of the University of Wisconsin argue that the shift in the South from Democratic to Republican was overwhelmingly a question not of race but of economic growth. In the postwar era, they note, the South transformed itself from a backward region to an engine of the national economy, giving rise to a sizable new wealthy suburban class. This class, not surprisingly, began to vote for the party that best represented its economic interests: the G.O.P. Working-class whites, however — and here’s the surprise — even those in areas with large black populations, stayed loyal to the Democrats. (This was true until the 90s, when the nation as a whole turned rightward in Congressional voting.)

The two scholars support their claim with an extensive survey of election returns and voter surveys. To give just one example: in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t.

To be sure, Shafer says, many whites in the South aggressively opposed liberal Democrats on race issues. “But when folks went to the polling booths,” he says, “they didn’t shoot off their own toes. They voted by their economic preferences, not racial preferences.” Shafer says these results should give liberals hope. “If Southern politics is about class and not race,” he says, “then they can get it back.” "
These poor dumb southerners don't realize they vote against their own financial interests. Even the middle class ones are hurting themselves but they don't know it because they are middle class.

Middle class ppl shouldn't vote GOP either. They do because of wedge issues. God, gays, guns and racism.

YOur opinion on that is another matter.

THe point is they did not switch sides because of the dems flipping on Civil RIghts. The poor southern whites didn't flip until the 90s, 30 years after the point the Southern Strategy was supposed to have done it's Evul Work.
Bs. Do you know who Reagan's Karl Rove was? Can't think of his name right now but he worked for Reagan and implemented the southern strategy.

Lee Atwater. That's his name. Look him up. That was the 80's my friend.

Well aware of him and that interview you are thinking of.

I site an academic work, that lookED at decades of voting in every southern county, and you site a single interview given years after the fact.

"To give just one example: in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t."

Note the difference in the numbers for poor whites between pre democratic support for civil rights and afterward.

8%.

For upper income SOutherns? 24%.

This debunks the Southern Strategy.

Heres the deal. Blacks were wronged. And that's why black society is the way it is.
Which is stupid. People aren't a race of people, they are individuals. As has been pointed out (like it needed to be?) no white person today owned a slave and most don't even have it in their history here and many blacks don't either.

Saying your race was wronged so you act out in a xyz fashion as a result is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of.

Black citizens were wronged at Ferguson in the 21 st century because the white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks and using them as an ATM machine

No moron, that's all it took because I'm much too smart for that bull shit. I've heard those lies for decades now. I was exactly correct as evidenced by the defenders here.
You are afraid to listen to a Black man.

No idiot, I said quite clearly that I've heard it all before. How stupid are you exactly?
You have nothing but insults, so it appears that you are the stupid one.

Your illiteracy isn't my fault, moron.
Thank you for proving my point,

Lol, dude, you have no point other than the one between your ears.

Black citizens were wronged at Ferguson in the 21 st century because the white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks and using them as an ATM machine

What the hell???

lol, dude put the bong down ffs.

what the hell
Targeting Cops: DOJ Report On Ferguson: INSANE RACISM, Extortion, etc.

LOL Wing Nut bastard Read something instead of drinking rot gut and masturbating

An extensive, six-month Department Of Justice report has recently been concluded and released to the public. It confirms what the residents ofFerguson, MO have been decrying for months: that the Ferguson/St. Louis County police regimes are not only thoroughly racist, but the city municipality itself disproportionately and illegally targets Black residents for extortion.
ferguson-FB2.jpg

So dont give preferential treatment to the minority because the majority will become the minority one day? If that isnt the funniest thing. He makes it sound like being a minority is a disadvantage. But that cant be true because whites tell minorities all the time how equal it is.

What the hell???

what the hell

LOL Wing Nut bastard Read something instead of drinking rot gut and masturbating

An extensive, six-month Department Of Justice report has recently been concluded and released to the public. It confirms what the residents ofFerguson, MO have been decrying for months: that the Ferguson/St. Louis County police regimes are not only thoroughly racist, but the city municipality itself disproportionately and illegally targets Black residents for extortion.
ferguson-FB2.jpg

Hey stoner, I understand the race card being played. It's false and stupid but I understand it. What I didn't understand was how whites are profiting. When you are not stoned out of your tiny mind, explain yourself if you can.

What the hell???

what the hell

ferguson-FB2.jpg

Hey stoner, I understand the race card being played. It's false and stupid but I understand it. What I didn't understand was how whites are profiting. When you are not stoned out of your tiny mind, explain yourself if you can.

Whites arent profiting...the state is on the backs of the citizens. If you dont understand that you should google "traffic fines state budgets".

Hey you rot gut drinking onanist ....understand your denial is pathetic its whinny and its pussified ...much like you ...when you are not drunk and your hands are not sticky explain the US Justice Department Rep[ort detailing the organized racist exploitation of the Black in Ferguson...can you do that you entitled Right wing white "boy"....

hahhahhahgah

Forum List

Back