A message to America from Black America.

Black citizens were wronged at Ferguson in the 21 st century because the white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks and using them as an ATM machine

What the hell???

lol, dude put the bong down ffs.

what the hell
Targeting Cops: DOJ Report On Ferguson: INSANE RACISM, Extortion, etc.

LOL Wing Nut bastard Read something instead of drinking rot gut and masturbating

An extensive, six-month Department Of Justice report has recently been concluded and released to the public. It confirms what the residents ofFerguson, MO have been decrying for months: that the Ferguson/St. Louis County police regimes are not only thoroughly racist, but the city municipality itself disproportionately and illegally targets Black residents for extortion.
ferguson-FB2.jpg

Hey stoner, I understand the race card being played. It's false and stupid but I understand it. What I didn't understand was how whites are profiting. When you are not stoned out of your tiny mind, explain yourself if you can.

Whites arent profiting...the state is on the backs of the citizens. If you dont understand that you should google "traffic fines state budgets".

I didn't say they were moron, the stoner did.

That just tells me there are a lot of black people in Fergusson or there are a lot of black criminals there.

Darren Wilson was justified in shooting the worthless thug Michael Brown. All your butthurt over it won't change that fact.
All his friends have paid the price...they lost their "piece of cake " Government job exploiting the Blacks ...too bad so sad

That just tells me there are a lot of black people in Fergusson or there are a lot of black criminals there.

Darren Wilson was justified in shooting the worthless thug Michael Brown. All your butthurt over it won't change that fact.

Yes, and America has the most citizens in jail not because we have a bullshit justice system but because America is the home of the most violent and disfuctional people on the planet. Waka Waka!

Hey stoner, I understand the race card being played. It's false and stupid but I understand it. What I didn't understand was how whites are profiting. When you are not stoned out of your tiny mind, explain yourself if you can.

Hey you rot gut drinking onanist ....understand your denial is pathetic its whinny and its pussified ...much like you ...when you are not drunk and your hands are not sticky explain the US Justice Department Rep[ort detailing the organized racist exploitation of the Black in Ferguson...can you do that you entitled Right wing white "boy"....

hahhahhahgah

Dude, I told you to put the bong down and sober up. You didn't answer the question idiot.

Yes, and America has the most citizens in jail not because we have a bullshit justice system but because America is the home of the most violent and disfuctional people on the planet. Waka Waka!

Hey! You are correct! Congratulations! You have taken your first step to maturity and intelligence! Don't screw it up.

Dude, I told you to put the bong down and sober up. You didn't answer the question idiot.

I thought I told you pussy boy to stop drinking rot gut and masturbating....answer what does the Department of Justice say about Ferguson...what does it say ..are you too drunk to read it ?

Black citizens were wronged at Ferguson in the 21 st century because the white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks and using them as an ATM machine

What the hell???

what the hell

LOL Wing Nut bastard Read something instead of drinking rot gut and masturbating

An extensive, six-month Department Of Justice report has recently been concluded and released to the public. It confirms what the residents ofFerguson, MO have been decrying for months: that the Ferguson/St. Louis County police regimes are not only thoroughly racist, but the city municipality itself disproportionately and illegally targets Black residents for extortion.
ferguson-FB2.jpg

Whites arent profiting...the state is on the backs of the citizens. If you dont understand that you should google "traffic fines state budgets".

You must be smoking something stronger because he said "white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks". And for some reason you changed it into "whites profiting" and he never said that. Nice try, next time dont quote the post you mischaracterize and itll be easier to lie about it

I thought I told you pussy boy to stop drinking rot gut and masturbating....answer what does the Department of Justice say about Ferguson...what does it say ..are you too drunk to read it ?

I doesn't say anything about the white people profiting from the blacks in Ferguson or how they are an ATM machine. Are you stoned, stupid, or illiterate?

I doesn't say anything about the white people profiting from the blacks in Ferguson or how they are an ATM machine. Are you stoned, stupid, or illiterate?

Thats because he never said that.

What the hell???

what the hell

ferguson-FB2.jpg

You must be smoking something stronger because he said "white minority used the legal system they controlled to economically exploit Black folks". And for some reason you changed it into "whites profiting" and he never said that. Nice try, next time dont quote the post you mischaracterize and itll be easier to lie about it

"Economically exploit them like an ATM machine." How fucking dense are you people really?

upload_2015-9-17_9-48-5.jpeg
Ferguson Commission Report a Systemic Approach to Systemic Racism

Thats because he never said that.

Can't read, moron?

Hey stupid, I told your ignorant ass that I'm not talking about the racism. I'm trying to get through to your poorly functioning brain that I want you to explain how whites were economically exploiting blacks like an ATM Machine. If you continue to refuse to answer then I'll waste no more time with your childish stupidity.

Forum List

Back