A message to America from Black America.

They aren't blaming blacks for their bad behavior but you blame whites for why your people are criminal and ignorant.
Yeah they are blaming Blacks. Mexicans, gays, and women as well. I know its stupid and ignorant for white men to do that but it is what it is. My point being that nothing you say is taken seriously because you cant get your own shit straight and you really dont have a reason since you control all the resources.
Our shit seems to be OK. I'll give you two examples. I left my doorwall wide open last night. Wouldn't do that in Detroit. I also have a $6500 quadrunner in my garage. Wouldn't do that in Detroit either.

I just don't see white society being anywhere close to as screwed up as black.

Hey, wasn't that school shooter half black?
It only seems to you that your shit is ok.. Like most cultures that are fucked up you measure success by the amount of things you own. Thats pretty primitive thinking to be honest. I left my garage open for two days on accident I would never do that in a white neighborhood.

You may not see it being white but usually when you are in deep shit you dont have an objective viewpoint so you rationalize.[/Q

I measure my communities success by unemployment, welfare, poverty, the schools, crime rate, incarceration rates, divorce

You measure community success by unemployment, welfare, poverty, schools, crime, incarceration rates & divorce.
You must be white then. Black people know that racism affects all of those categories. No wonder you think you guys are ok. Your trying to compare yourself to Blacks subjected to additional restrictions and hurdles you would never have to face instead of wondering how your culture can be so fucked up when you control all the resources. Basically you are doing exactly what the wealthy want you to do. Oh well..... :laugh:
Don't you think if Detroit made a serious effort to lower the number of single baby mamas that would drastically improve those ladies chances of going to college or at least get them out of poverty?

I bet if the black panthers or malcomb x or al sharpton said it you'd understand but from a white you're defensive.

And if that black woman knew how to interview properly. A lot of blacks have the chip I sense from you on their shoulders. Not every white hates blacks. We just have a lot of stereotypes you guys prove over and over are true. So stop raising your kids to have that chip. Do you watch blackish? I'd like to see black ghettos turn nice like that family. That's a family that made it out of the ghetto. They live among whites. Nothing wrong with that family.

They aren't blaming blacks for their bad behavior but you blame whites for why your people are criminal and ignorant.
Yeah they are blaming Blacks. Mexicans, gays, and women as well. I know its stupid and ignorant for white men to do that but it is what it is. My point being that nothing you say is taken seriously because you cant get your own shit straight and you really dont have a reason since you control all the resources.
Our shit seems to be OK. I'll give you two examples. I left my doorwall wide open last night. Wouldn't do that in Detroit. I also have a $6500 quadrunner in my garage. Wouldn't do that in Detroit either.

It only seems to you that your shit is ok.. Like most cultures that are fucked up you measure success by the amount of things you own. Thats pretty primitive thinking to be honest. I left my garage open for two days on accident I would never do that in a white neighborhood.

You may not see it being white but usually when you are in deep shit you dont have an objective viewpoint so you rationalize.[/Q

I measure my communities success by unemployment, welfare, poverty, the schools, crime rate, incarceration rates, divorce

You measure community success by unemployment, welfare, poverty, schools, crime, incarceration rates & divorce.
You must be white then. Black people know that racism affects all of those categories. No wonder you think you guys are ok. Your trying to compare yourself to Blacks subjected to additional restrictions and hurdles you would never have to face instead of wondering how your culture can be so fucked up when you control all the resources. Basically you are doing exactly what the wealthy want you to do. Oh well..... :laugh:
Is racism the only factor? What are some other contributors to those thing besides racism?

You're putting it all on racism. It's getting old. We get it! What can the people you defend do about it? Keep their pants on? Insist their kids study and learn english? And maybe even get over it?

Im talking about poor black places like Detroit flint Chicago Saginaw.

Maybe we need to break up the ghettos. Just bankrupt and condemn them. Clear it out then raise rent and only let people with jobs move back in. Turn 1/3 of Detroit into a state park. Or farms like it use to be.

Then we just hope you are good neighbors. In the 70s you moved into my Detroit neighborhood and the year I left my middle school as #10 on the top ten most dangerous schools in Detroit. A middle school!

That's why we can't have too many blacks move to any one community. In my town its beautiful. We have beautiful homes. But we also have lots of cheap apartments. So the poor move there and hopefully whites won't move like they did in Detroit. Hopefully white flight doesn't happen again. Those poor people now have jobs and their kids go to better schools.

PUtting yourself in a dangerous situation without considering the danger is the act of a fool.

If you are half the unthinking violent brute you present yourself to be, there is no way of predicting what will set you off.
Cave monkeys set me off. If I sense you are a cave monkey in my prescence thats pretty much your ass.

Your pathetic rationalizations just make my case for me, though you are too dim to see it.
Your case?

You have no power dummy. I know I could give a flying fuck what you think. I'm more than certain that any Black person would laugh at you if you had the balls to talk your inane bullshit in their face. Its amusing when you retarded white boys actually believe your opinion is even given a moment of consideration.
laugh.gif
What if as a metro detroiter I asked you what you think should be done about the city of Detroit? It's a mess. Lots of poverty, high crime.

Would every bit of advice be what whites need to do or would you have any criticism of the citizens?

Do you think they should take school more seriously? Do you think you should advise young girls to not get pregnant before they are ready? Do you think more companies would come in if detroiters made an effort to clean up the crime? Don't you think good blacks, if you say most are, should be working with the cops instead of treating them like the enemy?

Blacks need to stop being ghetto. I see lots of well spoken educated brothers outside the hoods doing well.

Yes poor whites do too but they aren't claiming the rich are keeping them poor because of their skin color. And I see a few things your people do that contribute to your cultures poverty and high crime.

I don't tell you this to be mean. As a neutral 3rd party observer I see all your points as being valid.

But if you refuse to take any criticism from Herman Cain Ben carson me or bill Cosby, well then you're just not being honest.
I think we have had this discussion before. Education and jobs. Most people will not take school seriously if they already think it will be of no use. They see the racist system at work and dont have time to wait for whites to stop being racists. They have mouths to feed. Once they get some low paying job or make more money selling drugs they pretty much commit to it in order to survive. Then the cycle repeats.
They got to get out of the hood. My dad didn't worry about racism when he was a immigrant cook making minimum wage. He eventually got a good job at Ford and if I recall correctly half the employees were black. Those black guys figured it out. Lots of poor whites wish they had those jobs. Pretty racist huh?

PUtting yourself in a dangerous situation without considering the danger is the act of a fool.

If you are half the unthinking violent brute you present yourself to be, there is no way of predicting what will set you off.
Cave monkeys set me off. If I sense you are a cave monkey in my prescence thats pretty much your ass.

Your pathetic rationalizations just make my case for me, though you are too dim to see it.
Your case?

You have no power dummy. I know I could give a flying fuck what you think. I'm more than certain that any Black person would laugh at you if you had the balls to talk your inane bullshit in their face. Its amusing when you retarded white boys actually believe your opinion is even given a moment of consideration.
laugh.gif
What if as a metro detroiter I asked you what you think should be done about the city of Detroit? It's a mess. Lots of poverty, high crime.

Would every bit of advice be what whites need to do or would you have any criticism of the citizens?

Do you think they should take school more seriously? Do you think you should advise young girls to not get pregnant before they are ready? Do you think more companies would come in if detroiters made an effort to clean up the crime? Don't you think good blacks, if you say most are, should be working with the cops instead of treating them like the enemy?

Blacks need to stop being ghetto. I see lots of well spoken educated brothers outside the hoods doing well.

Yes poor whites do too but they aren't claiming the rich are keeping them poor because of their skin color. And I see a few things your people do that contribute to your cultures poverty and high crime.

I don't tell you this to be mean. As a neutral 3rd party observer I see all your points as being valid.

But if you refuse to take any criticism from Herman Cain Ben carson me or bill Cosby, well then you're just not being honest.
I think we have had this discussion before. Education and jobs. Most people will not take school seriously if they already think it will be of no use. They see the racist system at work and dont have time to wait for whites to stop being racists. They have mouths to feed. Once they get some low paying job or make more money selling drugs they pretty much commit to it in order to survive. Then the cycle repeats.
Then why have kids? I think we are way too overpopulated as is. And funny fact. In the great recession, every segment of human population's birth rates went down except for blacks here and in Africa. Seems the hungrier you get the hornier you get.

I guess if your broke what better thing to do to feel alive. It's why I'm a fan of planned parenthood.

I'm still laughing at the greeks calling you cave monkeys "savages" and then you cave monkeys turn around and claim the greeks as your first civilzation.
laugh.gif

Please do some cave monkey mating calls for everyone. With sugar on top.
I am Greek idiot, which is why I know that we were far superior to the those of northern Europe in antiquity and although we have failed of late, we were and still are far better than any jungle bunnies, but then I guess the rest of the world who enslaved, or is today still enslaving jungle bunnies are.

Tell us about how high and mighty the jungle bunnny pyramids are, please!
Tikanate? Yasu. I'm Greek too.
To xero, ta exoume pei. Alla eisai kai likagi malakas.
Esa calo antrapos ala esa ke legaki poustis
Mathe ta Elllinka kalitera kai tha ta poume, kai as'tis malakies sou.
Pou menus? Im half Spartan half Athenian. Potamya and xerocomby. And Michigan. My dad wants to know where your from.

See what I mean Yarddog? This one is afraid and timid for you. :laugh:

Your case?

laugh.gif

GREEK: Γιατί δεν ζητάτε από την ελληνική κυβέρνηση σχετικά με το Ντιτρόιτ;

ENGLISH: why don't you ask the Greek government about Detroit?

Your case?

laugh.gif

Where did you get that? You speak Greek? You read Greek?

I knew a bleek once. Great guy.

Your case?

laugh.gif

You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

Your case?

laugh.gif

Then why have kids? I think we are way too overpopulated as is. And funny fact. In the great recession, every segment of human population's birth rates went down except for blacks here and in Africa. Seems the hungrier you get the hornier you get.

I guess if your broke what better thing to do to feel alive. It's why I'm a fan of planned parenthood.

I see that simple math confuses you. Don't worry, I will guide you as best I can. Heh heh heh

For one thing you are mixing apples and oranges. The out of wed-lock Black birthrate might be 72% but if only 25% of Blacks have income below the poverty level, what does that tell you?
It tells me that most of those births are to working adults making a living wage. And even thought the couple might not be married upon conception, many likey marry later. Further, statistically, Black fathers support their children and either pay their court ordered child support or raise the kids themselves. I am impressed with that 75% of the Black population that does the right thing but YOU seem oblivious to them...WHY?

Your case?

laugh.gif

You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Black birthrate declined more than any other between 1990 and 2010:

Black-Birth-Rate-Converges.png

Your case?

laugh.gif

What do you mean why have kids? I already told you that you are not going to stop Black people from having kids and giving whites what they want. A reduction in the mighty Black gene pool. We have plenty for everyone on this planet. Whites horde all the resources. It only seems like an unusual thing for Black people to procreate. We all understand that white genetics being weaker the white male sex drive is also weaker evidently. When you factor in that procreation is the ultimate survival instinct you understand that Black people were built for the long haul. We were the first on the planet and we will be the last.

Your case?

laugh.gif

Te Greeks ruined an entire Western country,Blacks have done nothing comparable in the USA.. A few cites vs a country? No comparison!

Your case?

laugh.gif

Well, I guess a lot of people just aren't in to Greek sex.

Your case?

laugh.gif

They got to get out of the hood. My dad didn't worry about racism when he was a immigrant cook making minimum wage. He eventually got a good job at Ford and if I recall correctly half the employees were black. Those black guys figured it out. Lots of poor whites wish they had those jobs. Pretty racist huh?

You dont just get out of the hood. You get lucky. You get fortunate to see some information that frees your mind. You dont get killed by some dirty cop before your 18th birthday. You dont get smoked by some sellout drug gangbanger selling poison to his own people. You somehow avoid all those things while trying to believe in school long enough to graduate with grades high enough to pay for a college education your parents cant afford. Lots of Black people figure it out. Your focus seems to be on the ones that dont. Whats amusing to me is that white people say the Blacks that give up fighting those odds are somehow at fault for the odds.

Last edited:

Don't you think if Detroit made a serious effort to lower the number of single baby mamas that would drastically improve those ladies chances of going to college or at least get them out of poverty?

I bet if the black panthers or malcomb x or al sharpton said it you'd understand but from a white you're defensive.

And if that black woman knew how to interview properly. A lot of blacks have the chip I sense from you on their shoulders. Not every white hates blacks. We just have a lot of stereotypes you guys prove over and over are true. So stop raising your kids to have that chip. Do you watch blackish? I'd like to see black ghettos turn nice like that family. That's a family that made it out of the ghetto. They live among whites. Nothing wrong with that family.
You keep harping on sterilizing Black women. Sorry but no fool is going to go for that. What you need to worry about is finding a way to stop all those white women from wanting mixed babies. The BP or Malcom X would never say something so retarded. They see it for what it is. A suggestion from whites to commit racial suicide.. Even if they did say it then it would be credible coming from them because they are Black. Theres pretty much nothing a white boy can say to me that I would take as credible.

How do you think Black people learn how to interview properly? Thats a retarded statement. If you have no experience with successful interviewing how do you just automatically know? :laugh:
Its not Black peoples fault you have stereotypes. That sounds like a problem you need to deal with. Its not our job to change your stereotype. If youre an adult you do that yourself. Ghettos dont just turn nice because of a TV show. I hope you are just kidding and not being naive.

Last edited:

Is racism the only factor? What are some other contributors to those thing besides racism?

You're putting it all on racism. It's getting old. We get it! What can the people you defend do about it? Keep their pants on? Insist their kids study and learn english? And maybe even get over it?

Im talking about poor black places like Detroit flint Chicago Saginaw.

Maybe we need to break up the ghettos. Just bankrupt and condemn them. Clear it out then raise rent and only let people with jobs move back in. Turn 1/3 of Detroit into a state park. Or farms like it use to be.

Then we just hope you are good neighbors. In the 70s you moved into my Detroit neighborhood and the year I left my middle school as #10 on the top ten most dangerous schools in Detroit. A middle school!

That's why we can't have too many blacks move to any one community. In my town its beautiful. We have beautiful homes. But we also have lots of cheap apartments. So the poor move there and hopefully whites won't move like they did in Detroit. Hopefully white flight doesn't happen again. Those poor people now have jobs and their kids go to better schools.
Racism is a major factor. Its the final straw on top of the normal things all humans are taught in this western culture that holds them back from excelling. Yes I'm putting it all on racism. If not for racism Blacks would be outperforming whites in their own system. I dont really care if its getting old to you. That sounds like something you need to figure out how to cope with. Its not going to change just because you dont like hearing it.

Basically what your suggesting is a divide and conquer strategy that no Black people are stupid enough to fall for. You dont have the power to keep Blacks from moving anywhere. That was stopped a while ago. I dont mind if white flight occurs to be honest. Less contact with your culture is beneficial for Blacks. We have more than enough affluent Blacks to make up the difference.in income.

I'm still laughing at the greeks calling you cave monkeys "savages" and then you cave monkeys turn around and claim the greeks as your first civilzation.
laugh.gif

Please do some cave monkey mating calls for everyone. With sugar on top.
I am Greek idiot, which is why I know that we were far superior to the those of northern Europe in antiquity and although we have failed of late, we were and still are far better than any jungle bunnies, but then I guess the rest of the world who enslaved, or is today still enslaving jungle bunnies are.

Η γλώσσα που μιλούν δεν είναι Έλληνας προέρχεται από διασταύρωση ταύρος σκατά!
Το μόνο που μιλούν BS εκεί
Sofos, i glossa pou miloun then borei na einai Ellinas. O Ellinas then borei na einai glossa. Ai' skase arapaki.

I understand that stuff happens in poverty stricken areas. I'm trying to give your people some suggestions on how to get out of poverty. Poor whites should take my advice too.

And if they don't, its only their own fault. Agreed?
You cant give suggestions when your culture is more fucked up. Its not just poor whites. Wealthy whites are the biggest criminals of them all. Thats why they call it white collar crime.

I doubt the shooter was half Black. His father is white and he supported white supremacy. If he was half Black the Black half was insane.
Either way he didn't come from a 2 parent home. Told you it's almost always a common denominator.

And I heard he was mixed. No? I prefer not to give shooters the notoriety sincs Harris and clebolt. Colombine.

Η γλώσσα που μιλούν δεν είναι Έλληνας προέρχεται από διασταύρωση ταύρος σκατά!
Το μόνο που μιλούν BS εκεί
Sofos, i glossa pou miloun then borei na einai Ellinas. O Ellinas then borei na einai glossa. Ai' skase arapaki.
Ne, skase. Lol

Your case?

laugh.gif

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Black birthrate declined more than any other between 1990 and 2010:

Black-Birth-Rate-Converges.png
Level of crime in Greece is Moderate
Problem people using or dealing drugs Moderate
Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft Moderate
Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery Moderate
Problem corruption and bribery High

And it is almost all the illegal immigrants.

Detroit has the highest murder and violent crime rate of any major city in the country, according to the FBI. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.

Detroit's Staggering Murder Rate Is 'A Public Health Issue'

Your culture is producing a public health issue.

Forum List

Back