A message to America from Black America.

Every day we wake up to hear about shootings in Detroit. Maybe once a month we hear about a shooting in the white suburbs.

Every day I wake up and hear about shootings in Albuquerque but maybe once a month in the Black suburbs. There are hardly any Blacks in Albuquerque, it is mostly Caucasian!
I understand that stuff happens in poverty stricken areas. I'm trying to give your people some suggestions on how to get out of poverty. Poor whites should take my advice too.

And if they don't, its only their own fault. Agreed?
You cant give suggestions when your culture is more fucked up. Its not just poor whites. Wealthy whites are the biggest criminals of them all. Thats why they call it white collar crime.
They aren't blaming blacks for their bad behavior but you blame whites for why your people are criminal and ignorant.
Yeah they are blaming Blacks. Mexicans, gays, and women as well. I know its stupid and ignorant for white men to do that but it is what it is. My point being that nothing you say is taken seriously because you cant get your own shit straight and you really dont have a reason since you control all the resources.
Our shit seems to be OK. I'll give you two examples. I left my doorwall wide open last night. Wouldn't do that in Detroit. I also have a $6500 quadrunner in my garage. Wouldn't do that in Detroit either.

I just don't see white society being anywhere close to as screwed up as black.

Hey, wasn't that school shooter half black?

Every day we wake up to hear about shootings in Detroit. Maybe once a month we hear about a shooting in the white suburbs.

Every day I wake up and hear about shootings in Albuquerque but maybe once a month in the Black suburbs. There are hardly any Blacks in Albuquerque, it is mostly Caucasian!
I understand that stuff happens in poverty stricken areas. I'm trying to give your people some suggestions on how to get out of poverty. Poor whites should take my advice too.

You cant give suggestions when your culture is more fucked up. Its not just poor whites. Wealthy whites are the biggest criminals of them all. Thats why they call it white collar crime.
They aren't blaming blacks for their bad behavior but you blame whites for why your people are criminal and ignorant.
I never heard a Black person Blame modern Pink people for anything other than being racists and discriminating against them. Most Blacks I know trudge ahead anyway, that is why only a small portion of the Black community are criminals... despite the twisting and distortions put forth by white cabals feigning liberalism and conservatism.
Cities like Detroit are an embarrassment. Is that what you call trudging along? Is that the best blacks can do? That's all I'm saying.

Yeah they can. We just cant practice racism as a group because we dont own any significant resources. If all the Black owned stores decided not to let white people buy from them no one would care.

Sure, you'd have to be like Mugabe and take control of all the resources before you can practice racism. hahahaha . well thats where I disagree. I think racism is a state of mind and for the most part, everyone has one.

And as for no one caring? I don't know how you can say that, there are plenty of people who would be sensitive to that, unless of course you group all white people together. but thats all on you and your opinion
I hate it when blacks say liberal whites are worse because we hide our racism. Bullshit I say. Of course conservative whites are right in their criticism of black culture. Us liberals can't deny that. Is is racist to see the truth?

But we do care and we do want to help fix the situation and we know its not their fault.

I'm just trying to point out to black people if they want their society to get better they're going to have to start doing some things differently. One would be stop having kids you can't afford or raise properly. Start speaking English and take school seriously.

But then immediately they get defensive and start calling us racist. Or they tell us to worry about whites who are equally as ignorant.

Fine! If your bar is to be like white trash then OK. Lol

Whites won't start a business in the hood. Too dangerous. Hell, even rich blacks won't. That is black peoples fault.
The problem with your stance is that your culture is fucked up and for no reason at all. We at least have a reason for our stuff. When you get your culture fixed then you can attempt to help with others. Otherwise no one is listening to you. :laugh:
We often immitate black culture. Pull up your pants we're sure to follow. Show us how smart you are. First by fixing your ghettos and quit blaming the man.

Ok! if the MAN gets his hands out of Black people's pockets and allow Black tax dollars to be controlled by Blacks for Black purposes... we might have a new beginning. If Blacks can me made to stop buying in White stores and, instead, support their own businesses we may see a renaissance paralleling the Black WallStreet. Cut out Welfare for ALL... Most Blacks don't need it anyway... With the suggestions I have given towards autonomy, Blacks could take care of their own like they did before welfare and before integration. Lastly, with autonomy, Blacks could then have the legal right to become vigilantes and "clean" up the criminal elements. Now, if they even entertain such measures, they face prosecution.... Got anything to add?
I would love to find out detroiters one night went out and killed all the known murderers in their neighborhoods. And since black people never talk to cops who would they prosecute?

The problem with your stance is that your culture is fucked up and for no reason at all. We at least have a reason for our stuff. When you get your culture fixed then you can attempt to help with others. Otherwise no one is listening to you. :laugh:
We often immitate black culture. Pull up your pants we're sure to follow. Show us how smart you are. First by fixing your ghettos and quit blaming the man.

Ok! if the MAN gets his hands out of Black people's pockets and allow Black tax dollars to be controlled by Blacks for Black purposes... we might have a new beginning. If Blacks can me made to stop buying in White stores and, instead, support their own businesses we may see a renaissance paralleling the Black WallStreet. Cut out Welfare for ALL... Most Blacks don't need it anyway... With the suggestions I have given towards autonomy, Blacks could take care of their own like they did before welfare and before integration. Lastly, with autonomy, Blacks could then have the legal right to become vigilantes and "clean" up the criminal elements. Now, if they even entertain such measures, they face prosecution.... Got anything to add?
One of the things that make white people whiter with fury is Black success. There is a reason all those Black communities were destroyed in so called race riots. So you see whites have a history... a track record of lying and then doing everything in their power to destroy Black success. We know whites are full of shit and therefore whites have no credibility. White people have a seriously large inferiority complex that is probably genetically passed down which causes their racism. I think it comes from the inbreeding they were forced to do during the ice age. Its either that or the neanderthal genes.

Your talking about a very small percentage of whites there. I can find some You tube videos Im sure of black people acting like animals, yet I know thats not representative of the whole society. If black success makes whites furious then why have white people been working along side black people to make them successful? your problem is you can't see that some people see other people as simply humans like themselves. Your forever hung up on your own superiority
No I'm not talking about a small percentage. I'm talking about the majority of white males. Just like you can find you tube videos of Black people acting like animals, I can find the same with white boys acting like animals and some even having sex with animals. Of course thats not all whites because plenty of white women seem to understand how fucked up white men are and have abandoned you. There is no of to it. White males cant take Black men being successful. Again you have a track record thats documented. It may not be as well known as slavery but it actually is more damaging to the Black communities ability to take you seriously. If Blacks had simply been freed my bet is that things would have been different. However poor whites have been led around by the nose by wealthy whites to believe that successful Blacks threaten you. Again its your inferiority complex.
We are never happy when we find out Joe lewis, Tyson, Allen Iverson or Scotty pippen are broke.

We may say "typical stupid nig" but we are sad for them.

I love seeing successful blacks. Makes me think there is hope.

Poverty has historical roots.

Same as wealth.

It doesn't really happen over night.

And people inherit the past.
Poverty has anthropological roots and is rooted in nature itself. Not all things are equal. They never were and they never will be.

Poverty has no more historical roots than your ass.

I never heard a Black person Blame modern Pink people for anything other than being racists and discriminating against them. Most Blacks I know trudge ahead anyway, that is why only a small portion of the Black community are criminals... despite the twisting and distortions put forth by white cabals feigning liberalism and conservatism.
Why so many of you in prison? Whites fault. Why so many unemployed? Whites fault. Why can't you clean up your own hoods? Whitey holding you back.

Great example of the difference between us. Devils night is coming up. Whites will toilet paper houses and soap windows. Detroiters will burn houses down.

So you learned directly from from Blacks how to take baths, read, and write? Thanks for admitting that. Now lets hear some more cave monkey mating calls. I'll even give you a banana.
laugh.gif
You're just getting rolling! Don't stop now, this is just getting good. More!
I am not convinced that Blacks commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime. That is not what FBI's UCR shows. It shows some Blacks are arrested disproportionally to Whites but actual convictions do not correspond with those arrests. Be careful when you use words like "commit." The UCR results are describing arrests not commissions.
Go with that. Blacks are the biggest fuck-ups in American history.
They are arrested at such high rates because they commit about half the violent crimes and murders in the country.
No, stupid, arrests do not all end in convictions... Get Trump to explain that to you if your mentally challenged mind keeps fogging up! Besides, Black CONVICTED criminals make up only a small fraction of the Black populace. If they are arrested but later exonerated or cleared, that stat still counts against Blacks... So even the innocent are included in the UCR as an arrest statistic... YOU dumbass!
Thats because whites are too busy taking drugs and molesting animals. :laugh:
How many whites were horrified over Michael Vick?

And how many blacks said dog fighting is no biggy in the hood?

To me it seems like blacks are taking out their anger on innocent animals.

That's not even remotely true.
The Uniform Crime Reports show you are living in a fantasy world, a disingenuous one at that.

incorrect...and I notice you reference these "reports", but not a hint of a link to support your baseless claim....Here's a fact; negroes commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

I am not convinced that Blacks commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime. That is not what FBI's UCR shows. It shows some Blacks are arrested disproportionally to Whites but actual convictions do not correspond with those arrests. Be careful when you use words like "commit." The UCR results are describing arrests not commissions.

You're obviously not looking to have a serious and truthful discussion. You can't deny facts all you want, but in the end what purpose does it serve?
No one can have a serious discussion with white people about this stuff. You clowns are amusing so its fun to just fuck with you while you attempt to pretend your society/culture is not majorly fucked up. :laugh:
We know you aren't being honest or serious. You've even admitted you're part of the problem. Don't you have kids out of wedlock?

That's not even remotely true.
The Uniform Crime Reports show you are living in a fantasy world, a disingenuous one at that.

incorrect...and I notice you reference these "reports", but not a hint of a link to support your baseless claim....Here's a fact; negroes commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime despite only making up 13% of the population.

Yeah, that's because the victims don't want the perps arrested if they're white.

Are you fucking kidding us?

That is YOUR conclusion, not mine!

Then how did you determine that whites weren't getting arrested for the same crimes that blacks were getting arrested for?

he's not even a negro...just a white agitator trolling...

What makes you think that?

real negroes aren't as obnoxious and inflammatory. he revels in it...he's a fake..

Him and I are neighbors, he lives in Oakland and I live in Richmond. Id gladly invite him for a beer or a coffee. Could put it all to rest.

couldn't really care less...his only purpose is to post anti white comments and agitate...weak and transparent..

Well.dayum, SOMEONE has to speak up to counter the overwhelming number of White bigots on USMB.

Rejecting your black propaganda doesn't make someone a bigot.

One of the things that make white people whiter with fury is Black success. There is a reason all those Black communities were destroyed in so called race riots. So you see whites have a history... a track record of lying and then doing everything in their power to destroy Black success. We know whites are full of shit and therefore whites have no credibility. White people have a seriously large inferiority complex that is probably genetically passed down which causes their racism. I think it comes from the inbreeding they were forced to do during the ice age. Its either that or the neanderthal genes.

Your talking about a very small percentage of whites there. I can find some You tube videos Im sure of black people acting like animals, yet I know thats not representative of the whole society. If black success makes whites furious then why have white people been working along side black people to make them successful? your problem is you can't see that some people see other people as simply humans like themselves. Your forever hung up on your own superiority
No I'm not talking about a small percentage. I'm talking about the majority of white males. Just like you can find you tube videos of Black people acting like animals, I can find the same with white boys acting like animals and some even having sex with animals. Of course thats not all whites because plenty of white women seem to understand how fucked up white men are and have abandoned you. There is no of to it. White males cant take Black men being successful. Again you have a track record thats documented. It may not be as well known as slavery but it actually is more damaging to the Black communities ability to take you seriously. If Blacks had simply been freed my bet is that things would have been different. However poor whites have been led around by the nose by wealthy whites to believe that successful Blacks threaten you. Again its your inferiority complex.

I had no Idea that successful blacks threaten me. Did you learn this in college? seriously? Bullshit! majority of whites. never in my adult life have I felt that or noticed other whites expressing this, More than likely, the majority of white males are just trying to live their life, maybe take care of a family. Black people have made advances and then receded in some areas after slavery but I would say the thing that has hurt Black people the most in the last 40 years, is when Welfare started giving more money to women who were single with kids than ones who were married. Its sounds great and fair, but the social effect is pretty self explanatory, I don't need to say what happened, and this destroyed a lot of poor white society too. In the long run Those are the ones you like to refer to as white trailer trash. I would be willing to bet that any kid who lives in a home with two stable parents is going to, on average, stay out of trouble and be more successful.

Anytime? I mean for a friendly cup of coffee or catch a warriors game over a beer. If you happened to be a a 150 pound white guy, then it would be self evident you weren't what you claimed. hahaha no passive/ aggressive intended. It would be kind of cool to meet someone from USMB if they lived close by anyway . I don't care that we don't agree much, that really doesn't bother me. Thats just life. Ill give you an IM

I see you just got off your shift at Carls Jr's. Did you burn the fries again?
I am still laughing at the image of a group of wise 'jungle bunnies brainstorming on how to build a mud pyramid some place on the Congo River. Please elaborate.
I'm still laughing at the greeks calling you cave monkeys "savages" and then you cave monkeys turn around and claim the greeks as your first civilzation.
laugh.gif

Please do some cave monkey mating calls for everyone. With sugar on top.
I am Greek idiot, which is why I know that we were far superior to the those of northern Europe in antiquity and although we have failed of late, we were and still are far better than any jungle bunnies, but then I guess the rest of the world who enslaved, or is today still enslaving jungle bunnies are.

Tell us about how high and mighty the jungle bunnny pyramids are, please!
Tikanate? Yasu. I'm Greek too.
To xero, ta exoume pei. Alla eisai kai likagi malakas.
Esa calo antrapos ala esa ke legaki poustis

I am still laughing at the image of a group of wise 'jungle bunnies brainstorming on how to build a mud pyramid some place on the Congo River. Please elaborate.
I'm still laughing at the greeks calling you cave monkeys "savages" and then you cave monkeys turn around and claim the greeks as your first civilzation.
laugh.gif

I am Greek idiot, which is why I know that we were far superior to the those of northern Europe in antiquity and although we have failed of late, we were and still are far better than any jungle bunnies, but then I guess the rest of the world who enslaved, or is today still enslaving jungle bunnies are.

Mathe ta Elllinka kalitera kai tha ta poume, kai as'tis malakies sou.

What makes you think that?

real negroes aren't as obnoxious and inflammatory. he revels in it...he's a fake..

Him and I are neighbors, he lives in Oakland and I live in Richmond. Id gladly invite him for a beer or a coffee. Could put it all to rest.

couldn't really care less...his only purpose is to post anti white comments and agitate...weak and transparent..

Well.dayum, SOMEONE has to speak up to counter the overwhelming number of White bigots on USMB.

Just because we call you on your bullshit does not make us bigots.

Sorry that your little feelings feel otherwise.

Who do you mean by "US?" You, Shootspeeders, Meathead and myriad others too numerous to mention? You all do more racist "trolling" than "calling." Big gut bigots, nah nah na na nah nah BIG GUT Bigots! That is ALL you are!

Who do you mean by "US?" You, Shootspeeders, Meathead and myriad others too numerous to mention? You all do more racist "trolling" than "calling." Big gut bigots, nah nah na na nah nah BIG GUT Bigots! That is ALL you are!

Just because you are too cowardly and dishonest to admit, perhaps even to yourself, when you have been stone cold busted, does not mean it didn't happen.

Moron.

Just because you are too cowardly and dishonest to admit, perhaps even to yourself, when you have been stone cold busted, does not mean it didn't happen.

Moron.
Stop kidding yourself. Stone cold busted in the view of maggots like you means diddly. It has no connection with reality. I am still wondering stf you are talking about... Cowardice is the realm of those who travel in packs like wolves, trolling in large numbers to vent their frustrations and to weigh their own failures against their preconceived notions of Blacks. That is all you have.... Without Backs to vilify, your pink skin would have NO value!

:crybaby:

Moron.
Stop kidding yourself. Stone cold busted in the view of maggots like you means diddly. It has no connection with reality. I am still wondering stf you are talking about... Cowardice is the realm of those who travel in packs like wolves, trolling in large numbers to vent their frustrations and to weigh their own failures against their preconceived notions of Blacks. That is all you have.... Without Backs to vilify, your pink skin would have NO value!

I'm not here to troll, or to vilify. I'd love to discuss issues seriously and honestly, but you libs are rarely up for that, so...

laugh.gif

ροζ δέρμα είναι το μόνο που έχετε

Forum List

Back