A message to America from Black America.

Racism will never be over until white people learn to do better. They put the system into place and they dont plan on tearing it down because it benefits them. As long as there is racism there will be racists thoughts.

Says the racists ignoring the last 50 years of Civil RIghts and AA supported by both parties.
I guess you think having to have a Civil Rights act is an achievement in a country that 400 plus years ago was founded on freedom and said all men were created equal? Get the fuck out of here. :laugh:

AA has benefited white women more than any other demographic and doesnt even count the 400 years of white AA that proceeded it. Wake me when there is some real AA strictly for Black people.

Obviously it is an achievement. If you think it took to long too get started, you are welcome to travel in time and whine to the people of the past about that.

YOur dismissal of what we have done so far is great. I love the way you have disgusted Seely.

I could never have convinced him, that was all you and yours.
Pointing out your hypocrisy and correcting you is not whining. Its educating you. I know my dismissal of you and your kind is great. Thats why I do it. Whoever Seely is tell him/her they better suck it up because what they are disgusted with doesnt register on my list of concerns. Especially if its a white person.

It will.

In time you will lose you lib allies, or at least most of them.
What will?

I suppose you think that concerns me?
laugh.gif

I'll tell you a secret. You cant lose something if you never had it.

11937030_969446516444905_921777237_n.jpg

When you hear them say you should "just get over it"...this is what they're telling you to just get over...

How long ago was that? 100 years? 150?

Get over it.

Cause throwing it in our faces at this point, doesn't impress us, at all.
He wasnt talking to you. Why do you white boys think you matter even when the conversation is not directed your way?

Says the racists ignoring the last 50 years of Civil RIghts and AA supported by both parties.
I guess you think having to have a Civil Rights act is an achievement in a country that 400 plus years ago was founded on freedom and said all men were created equal? Get the fuck out of here. :laugh:

AA has benefited white women more than any other demographic and doesnt even count the 400 years of white AA that proceeded it. Wake me when there is some real AA strictly for Black people.

Obviously it is an achievement. If you think it took to long too get started, you are welcome to travel in time and whine to the people of the past about that.

YOur dismissal of what we have done so far is great. I love the way you have disgusted Seely.

Pointing out your hypocrisy and correcting you is not whining. Its educating you. I know my dismissal of you and your kind is great. Thats why I do it. Whoever Seely is tell him/her they better suck it up because what they are disgusted with doesnt register on my list of concerns. Especially if its a white person.

It will.

What will?

laugh.gif

Delusional nonsense.

They have been pandering to you for votes for generations.

Your ingratitude is offending more and more white people, even libs.

I often tell libs that not all change is good.

The flip side of this is not all change is bad.

You won't like this change.

When you hear them say you should "just get over it"...this is what they're telling you to just get over...

Get over it.

IDK, how long ago was Thanksgiving?

LOL. So you want to celebrate your historical grievances that same way the rest of us celebrate Thanksgiving?

THat sounds reeeeeaaaaallllll healthy and constructive.

Such much for multiculturalism.

Get over it.

LOL. So you want to celebrate your historical grievances that same way the rest of us celebrate Thanksgiving?

Celebrate? I simply asked you how long ago it was. You assume too much

Get over it.

He wasnt talking to you. Why do you white boys think you matter even when the conversation is not directed your way?

He was talking about me, so it's my business.

You don't like it?

I don't care.

It will.

What will?

laugh.gif

Delusional nonsense.

They have been pandering to you for votes for generations.

Your ingratitude is offending more and more white people, even libs.

I often tell libs that not all change is good.

The flip side of this is not all change is bad.

You won't like this change.
I already knew you only posted delusional nonsense but thanks for the warning. I dont care what my ingratitude is doing to white people or libs. If they dont like it they can come see me....but we all know they wont. I'm sure you tell libs lots of things and I'm sure they laugh at you. What change are you referring to that you believe I wont like?

Get over it.

He was talking about me, so it's my business.

You don't like it?

I don't care.
Oh I like it. It lets me know you are emotional about it. I like that a lot. :laugh:

12066068_1013837201980994_3446837798312393807_n.jpg

As much a Correll wants blacks to forget just remember, these were the images on postcards that whites sent to family members....You have to be a sick fuck to do shit like that.

Get over it.

Celebrate? I simply asked you how long ago it was. You assume too much

You're the one that made an analogy with a National Holiday.

Fine.

According to Wikipedia, seems like the first one was 1621.

So, what was your point, if it was NOT to celebrate your grievances?

I assume that you will not answer me clearly because I called it correctly the first time.

You want to hold on to such ancient wrongs to justify your current hatred and failures.

As much a Correll wants blacks to forget just remember, these were the images on postcards that whites sent to family members....You have to be a sick fuck to do shit like that.

Let me try to help you again.

GEt over it.

McCain was tortured for years by the North Vietnamese.

Later as a Senator he voted for normal relations with Vietnam.

He got over it.

GEt over it.

He got over it.
Sorry white boy. We dont get over things because you say so. If you dont like it ....too bad. Next?

GEt over it.

He got over it.

John McCain isnt over it, hell he made a career out of it.

GEt over it.

He got over it.
Sorry white boy. We dont get over things because you say so. If you dont like it ....too bad. Next?

You tell me.

How do you see the future?

GEt over it.

He got over it.

John McCain isnt over it, hell he made a career out of it.

He voted for normal relations with Vietnam.

That is very impressive.

I would not expect that of many people.

But I am not asking you to get over something that happened to you.

But something that happened generations ago.

Get over it.

GEt over it.

He got over it.

You tell me.

How do you see the future?
I see it as Black and powerful. Does that upset you?

Forum List

Back