A message to America from Black America.

I see it as Black and powerful. Does that upset you?

If I thought is was true it would.

YOu do realize that even after 2050, whites, though then a minority, will still be the largest single ethnic demographic in the nation right?

And Hispanics will be far and away the SECOND largest.

You blacks will be number 3.

That does not equal "black and powerful".

That equals a fucking mess, with everyone pissed off and fighting each other.
It was a rhetorical question to be honest. Whats amusing is you think any of that changes how I see the future. :laugh:

oh, i don't.

I just like the idea of you years from now looking around and realizing that you were a moron and that that white guy you dismissed so long ago was completely right.

I hope the Hispanics treat you like you deserve.
The problem with ideas is that you have to actually do something to make them happen. You cant stop us. Sorry white boy.
laugh.gif

Stop you from what?
What it is we are doing.

We dont have to vote for normal relations with whites, we just did it. But again, McCain hasnt forgotten about it yet you see that as some sort of virtue.

McCain has built a career on it. You need a better example or actually not....just fall back no one cares what you think other people should do.
Maybe he should use the Jews and the Holocaust.

Israel and Germany now have full normal diplomatic relations.

Germany is Israel's second largest trading partner after the US.

Get over it.
Yet they still talk about the Holocaust even though Germany paid reparations. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW.....No. I already told you what white boys want me to doesnt make it on my list of concerns.

Talking about something is not the same as holding on to it with all your might to make excuses for you modern failures and hatred.

I suspect you are smart enough to know that and are just lying.

If you are dumb enough to believe what you just said, I apologize for doubting your honesty.
Who told you pointing out white dysfunction is making excuses? I knew you were dumb and never thought you were smart. I apologize for breaking that to you?

I see you lost the thread of the discussion.

As to the OP?

Too moronic to listen to.

Who also made a career out of their summer of suffering. Hell, they, every year, talk about Passover when they were slaves 8000 years ago lol.

How about Correll works on them getting over Egyptian Slavery first then working his way up to Thanksgiving etc.

Once Correll is able to dictate what every should care about the world will be better lol

Passover is about their Liberation from that slavery.

It is not about hating the modern day Egyptians.

Get over it.
What slavery? There is no proof Jews were even in Egypt.

I have no interest in ancient Jewish holiday, nor your opinion on them.

IT is only relevant to the topic in this thread in that Jews are NOT using it the way you blacks are.
Obviously you do. Thats why you brought up the Jewish holiday. If you dont like me talking about then thats your problem.

i didn't bring up Passover. Your buddy CC did that.

You are welcome to post your opinion on Jewish history all you want. I'm sure it's as sensible and well thought out as all your beliefs.

I just probably won't bother replying.

Israel and Germany now have full normal diplomatic relations.

Germany is Israel's second largest trading partner after the US.

Get over it.
Yet they still talk about the Holocaust even though Germany paid reparations. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW.....No. I already told you what white boys want me to doesnt make it on my list of concerns.

Talking about something is not the same as holding on to it with all your might to make excuses for you modern failures and hatred.

I suspect you are smart enough to know that and are just lying.

If you are dumb enough to believe what you just said, I apologize for doubting your honesty.
Who told you pointing out white dysfunction is making excuses? I knew you were dumb and never thought you were smart. I apologize for breaking that to you?

I see you lost the thread of the discussion.

As to the OP?

Too moronic to listen to.
You only see you are lost.

You are entitled to have your wrong opinion. It wont change anything.

Who also made a career out of their summer of suffering. Hell, they, every year, talk about Passover when they were slaves 8000 years ago lol.

How about Correll works on them getting over Egyptian Slavery first then working his way up to Thanksgiving etc.

Once Correll is able to dictate what every should care about the world will be better lol

Passover is about their Liberation from that slavery.

It is not about hating the modern day Egyptians.

Get over it.
What slavery? There is no proof Jews were even in Egypt.

I have no interest in ancient Jewish holiday, nor your opinion on them.

IT is only relevant to the topic in this thread in that Jews are NOT using it the way you blacks are.
Obviously you do. Thats why you brought up the Jewish holiday. If you dont like me talking about then thats your problem.

i didn't bring up Passover. Your buddy CC did that.

You are welcome to post your opinion on Jewish history all you want. I'm sure it's as sensible and well thought out as all your beliefs.

I just probably won't bother replying.

You discussed it. like I said if you dont like me discussing too bad. The easiest way to keep me from discussing it is to not discuss it yourself.

If I thought is was true it would.

YOu do realize that even after 2050, whites, though then a minority, will still be the largest single ethnic demographic in the nation right?

And Hispanics will be far and away the SECOND largest.

You blacks will be number 3.

That does not equal "black and powerful".

That equals a fucking mess, with everyone pissed off and fighting each other.
It was a rhetorical question to be honest. Whats amusing is you think any of that changes how I see the future. :laugh:

oh, i don't.

I just like the idea of you years from now looking around and realizing that you were a moron and that that white guy you dismissed so long ago was completely right.

The problem with ideas is that you have to actually do something to make them happen. You cant stop us. Sorry white boy.
laugh.gif

Stop you from what?
What it is we are doing.

Oh, that.

Yes, I do wish that I could stop you from being a dead weight dragging this country down, but I admit that I cannot.

We have tried.

IMO, it is time to admit defeat and stop wasting our efforts.

I appreciate your efforts to get white liberals to agree with me.

Please don't change.

oh, i don't.

laugh.gif

Stop you from what?
What it is we are doing.

Oh, that.

Yes, I do wish that I could stop you from being a dead weight dragging this country down, but I admit that I cannot.

We have tried.

IMO, it is time to admit defeat and stop wasting our efforts.

I appreciate your efforts to get white liberals to agree with me.

Please don't change.
Dont worry.....well actually you might want to worry. I appreciate your efforts as well. I love pissing you silly white boys off. Please continue your meltdown.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Black birthrate declined more than any other between 1990 and 2010:

Black-Birth-Rate-Converges.png
Level of crime in Greece is Moderate
Problem people using or dealing drugs Moderate
Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft Moderate
Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery Moderate
Problem corruption and bribery High

And it is almost all the illegal immigrants.

Detroit has the highest murder and violent crime rate of any major city in the country, according to the FBI. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.

Detroit's Staggering Murder Rate Is 'A Public Health Issue'

Your culture is producing a public health issue.

You are more obtuse than I thought.
Crime is increasing in Greece due to austerity measures being taken by the government to get a handle on their economic crisis. Even YOU have suggested that there is a correlation between poverty and crime.... Well, Grecians are no less human than anyone else...poverty will cause crime to increase there too.

My culture is not based in Detroit and is certainly not defined by the gangsters and thugs roaming about committing violent acts. No, my culture is one of hard work and sacrifice... community, and; social interaction with peaceful people who profess Christianity and altruism. Is yours superior to that?

In your small mind, Detroit has become the symbol of Black life everywhere. You are caught up in it and nothing can break you free of that mental image. All Blacks are Detroiters to you no matter where they live.. To you Detroit is the essence of Black culture and thats it... there is nothing else.... Blacks are ALL Detroiters.
OK, stop jumping up and down. Instead of only Detroit, let's add Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, East Saint Louis, Oakland, Atlanta or any other shit hole with a large black population. You're trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Any way you do it, you fail. Things are what they are.
That was a good analogy you used with the turd. The problem is that your people are the ones that laid the turd then want Blacks to pick it up. When are you white boys going to learn to use a toilet? Youre a bunch of cave monkeys. :laugh:

But you people have learned to live in shit and even defend living in shit. In fact you say it doesn't even smell shitty where you live. You've gotten use to the stench. You DEFEND the smell.

And when we tell you white people aren't going to pick up the shit, you say well then neither are you and you just let the shit sit there.

I'm just trying to tell you that if you want the shit gone, don't wait for whitey to come pick it up because they won't. Should they? Yes. Will they? No. So pick it up dummy!

I bet all these cities have a lot of blacks living in them.

Crime in America 2015: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Over 200,000

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Detroit has the highest murder and violent crime rate of any major city in the country, according to the FBI. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.

Crime is increasing in Greece due to austerity measures being taken by the government to get a handle on their economic crisis. Even YOU have suggested that there is a correlation between poverty and crime.... Well, Grecians are no less human than anyone else...poverty will cause crime to increase there too.

My culture is not based in Detroit and is certainly not defined by the gangsters and thugs roaming about committing violent acts. No, my culture is one of hard work and sacrifice... community, and; social interaction with peaceful people who profess Christianity and altruism. Is yours superior to that?

In your small mind, Detroit has become the symbol of Black life everywhere. You are caught up in it and nothing can break you free of that mental image. All Blacks are Detroiters to you no matter where they live.. To you Detroit is the essence of Black culture and thats it... there is nothing else.... Blacks are ALL Detroiters.
OK, stop jumping up and down. Instead of only Detroit, let's add Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, East Saint Louis, Oakland, Atlanta or any other shit hole with a large black population. You're trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

That was a good analogy you used with the turd. The problem is that your people are the ones that laid the turd then want Blacks to pick it up. When are you white boys going to learn to use a toilet? Youre a bunch of cave monkeys. :laugh:

But you people have learned to live in shit and even defend living in shit. In fact you say it doesn't even smell shitty where you live. You've gotten use to the stench. You DEFEND the smell.

And when we tell you white people aren't going to pick up the shit, you say well then neither are you and you just let the shit sit there.

I'm just trying to tell you that if you want the shit gone, don't wait for whitey to come pick it up because they won't. Should they? Yes. Will they? No. So pick it up dummy!

Youre confused. We learned to live in shit because whites dont know how to use a toilet. Just because we call you on it doesnt mean we arent cleaning it up. However you keep shitting like uncivilized monkeys. If you dont like us calling you out then stop shitting. Otherwise you have no choice but to sit there and listen to us talk about your filthy habits if you choose to ask us why.

You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

Do you think Ford & GM would have as many black employees if it weren't for liberal whites? Don't think for a second those blacks got hired because they were better candidates for the job. So while you keep saying you hate all whites, just remember you'd still be a slave if it weren't for us liberals.

We just think your people should be doing a better job de-ghetto'ing your culture. It will serve your communities well I promise.

And if you don't need or like whites, quit working at Ford or GM. Why do you work for whitey? If you don't need whitey start your own fucking car company.

Are you ok that conservatives did away with Affirmative Action? I'm not. I think it was too soon. BUT, if you don't even appreciate it, fuck it and fuck you people. Right? IF you think we are all racist no matter what, maybe I should just embrace it. If you hate us no matter, what, why should I give a fuck about you?

Fact is you guys are mostly killing yourselves. If you are ok with it, so am I. EXCEPT for occasionally you people kill one of ours. Making up for all the lynchings?

Youre confused. We learned to live in shit because whites dont know how to use a toilet. Just because we call you on it doesnt mean we arent cleaning it up. However you keep shitting like uncivilized monkeys. If you dont like us calling you out then stop shitting. Otherwise you have no choice but to sit there and listen to us talk about your filthy habits if you choose to ask us why.
True. It's not your fault if you walk by a monkey in the zoo and it flings poop at you. But it is your fault if you fall for it again and again and again. LOL.

True. It's not your fault if you walk by a monkey in the zoo and it flings poop at you. But it is your fault if you fall for it again and again and again. LOL.
You cant avoid monkeys flinging poop at you if you are stuck living in the zoo. All you can do is manufacture umbrellas like we are doing.
laugh.gif

Do you think Ford & GM would have as many black employees if it weren't for liberal whites? Don't think for a second those blacks got hired because they were better candidates for the job. So while you keep saying you hate all whites, just remember you'd still be a slave if it weren't for us liberals.

We just think your people should be doing a better job de-ghetto'ing your culture. It will serve your communities well I promise.

And if you don't need or like whites, quit working at Ford or GM. Why do you work for whitey? If you don't need whitey start your own fucking car company.

Are you ok that conservatives did away with Affirmative Action? I'm not. I think it was too soon. BUT, if you don't even appreciate it, fuck it and fuck you people. Right? IF you think we are all racist no matter what, maybe I should just embrace it. If you hate us no matter, what, why should I give a fuck about you?

Fact is you guys are mostly killing yourselves. If you are ok with it, so am I. EXCEPT for occasionally you people kill one of ours. Making up for all the lynchings?

You don't have to "embrace" being racist. YOu just have to stop trying to give special help to blacks, or letting their nonsense go unchallenged.

You don't have to "embrace" being racist. YOu just have to stop trying to give special help to blacks, or letting their nonsense go unchallenged.

I think we should give special help to blacks who make an effort. If a black makes an effort to interview for a position anyone can do, take a chance. They need the help. We need to make up for 400 years of oppression.

What I'm saying to blacks is that they have to make more of an effort themselves. I'm not talking to the ones who are just like you and me only darker. The ones who are smart, do care, try, teach their children well and are just trying to have a good life just like everybody else. I'm asking those blacks to tell the ignorant ones to change or don't expect us to want to help fix their ghettos.

What do they want us to do with the blacks that have given up? Just allow them to mate, put them on welfare and then repeat after they raise the next generation of angry black? Enough is enough. Blacks need to make more of an effort or I'm sure things aren't going to get better. Business is not going to come to the ghettos while ghetto people remain ignorant.

And again, yes white trash exist. But they aren't claiming that they are poor because they are white. Blacks are blaming the color of their skin. And while historically they make great points, their arguments aren't going to do anything to help them move forward. Stop waiting for whites to change. If you want us to change, you change a little too. Instead of eubonics or gansta talk, teach your kids how to speak intelligently.

I wonder, can black adults who only speak hood teach themselves to speak proper english? If foreigners can do it, I don't see why American born blacks can't. Or is it they WON'T because it's easier to just blame whitey and stay ignorant.

You cant avoid monkeys flinging poop at you if you are stuck living in the zoo. All you can do is manufacture umbrellas like we are doing.
laugh.gif
So in this story we are the monkey's and we own the zoo? You are the civilized humans who are being owned/controlled by a bunch of monkeys?

And you guys don't manufacture anything. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation. LOL.

You need to assimilate into the monkey society. It's much better being the poop flinger than the flingee.

I think we should give special help to blacks who make an effort. If a black makes an effort to interview for a position anyone can do, take a chance. They need the help. We need to make up for 400 years of oppression.

And what about the Working Class whites who are paying the price for this?

If they are always going to be denied those positions that "anyone can do", their lives will be one of doors always, and forever slammed in their faces.

laugh.gif
So in this story we are the monkey's and we own the zoo? You are the civilized humans who are being owned/controlled by a bunch of monkeys?

And you guys don't manufacture anything. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation. LOL.

You need to assimilate into the monkey society. It's much better being the poop flinger than the flingee.
Bingo. Except this is more like the planet of the apes where the monkeys are in charge.

Yeah we manufacture strength and power. Thats how we have survived. Besides the US would fall apart if we were not here.

Sorry but thats monkey thinking. You dont lower yourself to the level of monkeys to avoid the poo. You create and underground army that overthrows the monkeys.

laugh.gif

Bingo. Except this is more like the planet of the apes where the monkeys are in charge.

Yeah we manufacture strength and power. Thats how we have survived. Besides the US would fall apart if we were not here.

Sorry but thats monkey thinking. You dont lower yourself to the level of monkeys to avoid the poo. You create and underground army that overthrows the monkeys.
People would respect you more if you stopped begging.

laugh.gif

Thanks for the warning you want to overthrow us. Now I see why we keep you down.

laugh.gif

When you are the Hispanics junior partners, in the shit Third World country you will make America into, you are going to look back at the days of being the largest minority in a white majority nation with great nostalgia.

Forum List

Back