A message to America from Black America.

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Black birthrate declined more than any other between 1990 and 2010:

Black-Birth-Rate-Converges.png
Level of crime in Greece is Moderate
Problem people using or dealing drugs Moderate
Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft Moderate
Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery Moderate
Problem corruption and bribery High

And it is almost all the illegal immigrants.

Detroit has the highest murder and violent crime rate of any major city in the country, according to the FBI. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.

Detroit's Staggering Murder Rate Is 'A Public Health Issue'

Your culture is producing a public health issue.

You are more obtuse than I thought.
Crime is increasing in Greece due to austerity measures being taken by the government to get a handle on their economic crisis. Even YOU have suggested that there is a correlation between poverty and crime.... Well, Grecians are no less human than anyone else...poverty will cause crime to increase there too.

My culture is not based in Detroit and is certainly not defined by the gangsters and thugs roaming about committing violent acts. No, my culture is one of hard work and sacrifice... community, and; social interaction with peaceful people who profess Christianity and altruism. Is yours superior to that?

In your small mind, Detroit has become the symbol of Black life everywhere. You are caught up in it and nothing can break you free of that mental image. All Blacks are Detroiters to you no matter where they live.. To you Detroit is the essence of Black culture and thats it... there is nothing else.... Blacks are ALL Detroiters.
OK, stop jumping up and down. Instead of only Detroit, let's add Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, East Saint Louis, Oakland, Atlanta or any other shit hole with a large black population. You're trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Any way you do it, you fail. Things are what they are.
That was a good analogy you used with the turd. The problem is that your people are the ones that laid the turd then want Blacks to pick it up. When are you white boys going to learn to use a toilet? Youre a bunch of cave monkeys. :laugh:
Do you think Ford & GM would have as many black employees if it weren't for liberal whites? Don't think for a second those blacks got hired because they were better candidates for the job. So while you keep saying you hate all whites, just remember you'd still be a slave if it weren't for us liberals.

We just think your people should be doing a better job de-ghetto'ing your culture. It will serve your communities well I promise.

And if you don't need or like whites, quit working at Ford or GM. Why do you work for whitey? If you don't need whitey start your own fucking car company.

Are you ok that conservatives did away with Affirmative Action? I'm not. I think it was too soon. BUT, if you don't even appreciate it, fuck it and fuck you people. Right? IF you think we are all racist no matter what, maybe I should just embrace it. If you hate us no matter, what, why should I give a fuck about you?

Fact is you guys are mostly killing yourselves. If you are ok with it, so am I. EXCEPT for occasionally you people kill one of ours. Making up for all the lynchings?
Of course they would have as many black employees without white liberals. They would just be making less and causing the poor whites to have more racist attitudes. Its the history of labor in this country. I doubt we would still be slaves. It was too embarrassing for the US and would not have helped the US take over the world.

Ghetto is a white word. Always remember that. It came from Poland. When we control our resources there will be no ghettos. When Blacks wake up en masse and stop emulating whites they will be fine.

Why would we quit working at Ford or GM because you said so? You dont own either company. Youre just a laborer like the Blacks that work there. I dont think you are all racist. I know plenty of white people that arent. I just dont think you get the fact that I could care less what you specifically want to embrace. I assume you are racist anyway until its proven you are not. Why should you give a fuck about me? I've never had that thought go through my head. I really dont know how to answer it except to say I'm not worried about the fucks you give because you are white.

Youre confused. We learned to live in shit because whites dont know how to use a toilet. Just because we call you on it doesnt mean we arent cleaning it up. However you keep shitting like uncivilized monkeys. If you dont like us calling you out then stop shitting. Otherwise you have no choice but to sit there and listen to us talk about your filthy habits if you choose to ask us why.
True. It's not your fault if you walk by a monkey in the zoo and it flings poop at you. But it is your fault if you fall for it again and again and again. LOL.
You cant avoid monkeys flinging poop at you if you are stuck living in the zoo. All you can do is manufacture umbrellas like we are doing.
laugh.gif
So in this story we are the monkey's and we own the zoo? You are the civilized humans who are being owned/controlled by a bunch of monkeys?

And you guys don't manufacture anything. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation. LOL.

You need to assimilate into the monkey society. It's much better being the poop flinger than the flingee.
Bingo. Except this is more like the planet of the apes where the monkeys are in charge.

Yeah we manufacture strength and power. Thats how we have survived. Besides the US would fall apart if we were not here.

Sorry but thats monkey thinking. You dont lower yourself to the level of monkeys to avoid the poo. You create and underground army that overthrows the monkeys.
Thanks for the warning you want to overthrow us. Now I see why we keep you down.
Its not like you didnt already know this. Its one of the white mans greatest fear.

Youre confused. We learned to live in shit because whites dont know how to use a toilet. Just because we call you on it doesnt mean we arent cleaning it up. However you keep shitting like uncivilized monkeys. If you dont like us calling you out then stop shitting. Otherwise you have no choice but to sit there and listen to us talk about your filthy habits if you choose to ask us why.
True. It's not your fault if you walk by a monkey in the zoo and it flings poop at you. But it is your fault if you fall for it again and again and again. LOL.
You cant avoid monkeys flinging poop at you if you are stuck living in the zoo. All you can do is manufacture umbrellas like we are doing.
laugh.gif
So in this story we are the monkey's and we own the zoo? You are the civilized humans who are being owned/controlled by a bunch of monkeys?

And you guys don't manufacture anything. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation. LOL.

You need to assimilate into the monkey society. It's much better being the poop flinger than the flingee.
Bingo. Except this is more like the planet of the apes where the monkeys are in charge.

Yeah we manufacture strength and power. Thats how we have survived. Besides the US would fall apart if we were not here.

Sorry but thats monkey thinking. You dont lower yourself to the level of monkeys to avoid the poo. You create and underground army that overthrows the monkeys.

When you are the Hispanics junior partners, in the shit Third World country you will make America into, you are going to look back at the days of being the largest minority in a white majority nation with great nostalgia.
Now you think you are a fortune teller? :laugh:

Assuming that even comes true, a partnership is always preferable to the laborer position and societal scapegoat position we currently occupy. In the meantime try not to shit your pants worrying about being wiped off the face of the earth due to your recessive genes.

laugh.gif

When you are the Hispanics junior partners, in the shit Third World country you will make America into, you are going to look back at the days of being the largest minority in a white majority nation with great nostalgia.

Assuming that even comes true, a partnership is always preferable to the laborer position and societal scapegoat position we currently occupy. In the meantime try not to shit your pants worrying about being wiped off the face of the earth due to your recessive genes.

REally? Who is more a target of immigration? The US or Mexico?

And we won't be gone. We will still be the biggest single ethnic group.

Remember, the 2050 date only works if you include all non-white groups.

What do you think will change when that happens?

Detroit has the highest murder and violent crime rate of any major city in the country, according to the FBI. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people.

Crime is increasing in Greece due to austerity measures being taken by the government to get a handle on their economic crisis. Even YOU have suggested that there is a correlation between poverty and crime.... Well, Grecians are no less human than anyone else...poverty will cause crime to increase there too.

My culture is not based in Detroit and is certainly not defined by the gangsters and thugs roaming about committing violent acts. No, my culture is one of hard work and sacrifice... community, and; social interaction with peaceful people who profess Christianity and altruism. Is yours superior to that?

In your small mind, Detroit has become the symbol of Black life everywhere. You are caught up in it and nothing can break you free of that mental image. All Blacks are Detroiters to you no matter where they live.. To you Detroit is the essence of Black culture and thats it... there is nothing else.... Blacks are ALL Detroiters.
OK, stop jumping up and down. Instead of only Detroit, let's add Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, East Saint Louis, Oakland, Atlanta or any other shit hole with a large black population. You're trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

That was a good analogy you used with the turd. The problem is that your people are the ones that laid the turd then want Blacks to pick it up. When are you white boys going to learn to use a toilet? Youre a bunch of cave monkeys. :laugh:
Do you think Ford & GM would have as many black employees if it weren't for liberal whites? Don't think for a second those blacks got hired because they were better candidates for the job. So while you keep saying you hate all whites, just remember you'd still be a slave if it weren't for us liberals.

We just think your people should be doing a better job de-ghetto'ing your culture. It will serve your communities well I promise.

And if you don't need or like whites, quit working at Ford or GM. Why do you work for whitey? If you don't need whitey start your own fucking car company.

Are you ok that conservatives did away with Affirmative Action? I'm not. I think it was too soon. BUT, if you don't even appreciate it, fuck it and fuck you people. Right? IF you think we are all racist no matter what, maybe I should just embrace it. If you hate us no matter, what, why should I give a fuck about you?

Fact is you guys are mostly killing yourselves. If you are ok with it, so am I. EXCEPT for occasionally you people kill one of ours. Making up for all the lynchings?
Of course they would have as many black employees without white liberals. They would just be making less and causing the poor whites to have more racist attitudes. Its the history of labor in this country. I doubt we would still be slaves. It was too embarrassing for the US and would not have helped the US take over the world.

Ghetto is a white word. Always remember that. It came from Poland. When we control our resources there will be no ghettos. When Blacks wake up en masse and stop emulating whites they will be fine.

Why would we quit working at Ford or GM because you said so? You dont own either company. Youre just a laborer like the Blacks that work there. I dont think you are all racist. I know plenty of white people that arent. I just dont think you get the fact that I could care less what you specifically want to embrace. I assume you are racist anyway until its proven you are not. Why should you give a fuck about me? I've never had that thought go through my head. I really dont know how to answer it except to say I'm not worried about the fucks you give because you are white.
Hey, I love your honesty and intelligent replies.

laugh.gif

WTF are you talking about??!!
laugh.gif

Do you want to reword your reply?

laugh.gif

Didn't I tell you to stop begging!

laugh.gif

Maybe you did but I dont understand cave monkey nor do care what cave monkeys want me to stop doing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe you did but I dont understand cave monkey nor do care what cave monkeys want me to stop doing.
laugh.gif
Have some pride in yourself. Stop begging FFS!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Have some pride in yourself. Stop begging FFS!
What did you say cave monkey?
laugh.gif

GREEK: Γιατί δεν ζητάτε από την ελληνική κυβέρνηση σχετικά με το Ντιτρόιτ;

ENGLISH: why don't you ask the Greek government about Detroit?
You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

The Greek Mafia is the colloquial term used to refer to various organized crime elements originating from Greece. Indigenous organized criminal groups are well-entrenched in the largest Greek urban centers, particularly in Athens. This is not only in thanks to the widespread political corruption in the country itself.[1] The Greek mafia should not be confused with Greek street gangs, who take part in smaller street crime. Outside of the domestic Greek criminal organizations the Sicilian mafia, Camorra, the Albanian, Russian and Georgian mafia groups have been operating in Greece in collaboration with the domestic criminal syndicates.[2]

In the United States, ethnic Greek organized crime groups include the Philadelphia Greek Mob andVelentzas crime family.

Stop ignoring the failure of Greece, the "appalachia" of Europe where "free stuff" from the rest of Europe had come to be expected. Grecians have run an entire nation into the ground. I don't need to rattle off a dozen cities or municipalities , the entire country is now a third world entity with it's hands out. You ought to be ashamed of how inept and sorry the modern Greeks are. Your ancestors had it all and look how it turned out.They will never recover.... Too many stupid Greeks like YOU live there.

You make a great point. Are there Greek gangs now in Greece? Is their problems because they are greeks? Am i defending greeks? Do Greek women raise their kids so they can't speak proper Greek?

You can bet you the birth rate is down in Greece. If they can't afford kids, they don't have them. And smart Greeks left Greece. Lots you could learn studying the Greeks.

Stop ignoring the failure of Greece, the "appalachia" of Europe where "free stuff" from the rest of Europe had come to be expected. Grecians have run an entire nation into the ground. I don't need to rattle off a dozen cities or municipalities , the entire country is now a third world entity with it's hands out. You ought to be ashamed of how inept and sorry the modern Greeks are. Your ancestors had it all and look how it turned out.They will never recover.... Too many stupid Greeks like YOU live there.
Not to mention that Greeks were probably the only major society in the world to embrace being homosexuals and pedaphiles by choice not by birth

GREEK: Γιατί δεν ζητάτε από την ελληνική κυβέρνηση σχετικά με το Ντιτρόιτ;

ENGLISH: why don't you ask the Greek government about Detroit?

Now that isn't true. I know individually black people are no different than whites. And I have even admitted that blacks are not 100% to blame for how things are in our countries ghettos. I know black people and they are good. I feel bad talking about black people when I think of them. But even they shake their heads when they look at places like Detroit. Don't forget I don't just live near Detroit. I also live near flint and Saginaw. 3 of the 10 worst places in America. All black.

And notice in Greece the Greeks are being told they have to start making changes. Pay more taxes and work. And don't have kids you can't afford. Will they take the advice or act like blacks?

And Greeks are leaving Greece for a better life. Maybe detroiters should leave too. OK to bring your culture with you but leave the crime and chip at home.

Obtuse? Whats that prison movie where Andy told the warden that and he through him in the hole?

Of course anything I say about black people doesn't apply to good hard working blacks. I'm bitching about the hood as a whole. Cleaning up the hoods of America. And I admit whites need to help.

What I'm saying is blacks need to do better on their own. I know speaking proper English won't guarantee you a job but try it. I know lowering crime won't get every company to come to Detroit but try and see if things don't get better.

I'm only complaining about Americas worst neighborhoods, all of which are black.

And I'm simply pointing out things blacks can do while they sit around waiting for reparations.

You can't handle the truth but here it comes again:

Picture 11.png

laugh.gif

By 2050 Muslim Americans will be just like Christian Americans. They'll say, "I was raised in a Muslim home but I don't really practice". And so those muslims will become whites. The illegal immigrants here now? Their kids will be white.

Asclepias even admitted that Greeks aren't really white but guess what? We consider ourselves white now and so do most whites.

Not to mention that Greeks were probably the only major society in the world to embrace being homosexuals and pedaphiles by choice not by birth
How do you separate the men from the boys in Greece? With a crowbar.

By 2050 Muslim Americans will be just like Christian Americans. They'll say, "I was raised in a Muslim home but I don't really practice". And so those muslims will become whites. The illegal immigrants here now? Their kids will be white.

Asclepias even admitted that Greeks aren't really white but guess what? We consider ourselves white now and so do most whites.
No they wont. You have no idea what a lot of Muslims in this country think of white people. Trust me its not pretty.

Now that isn't true. I know individually black people are no different than whites. And I have even admitted that blacks are not 100% to blame for how things are in our countries ghettos. I know black people and they are good. I feel bad talking about black people when I think of them. But even they shake their heads when they look at places like Detroit. Don't forget I don't just live near Detroit. I also live near flint and Saginaw. 3 of the 10 worst places in America. All black.

And notice in Greece the Greeks are being told they have to start making changes. Pay more taxes and work. And don't have kids you can't afford. Will they take the advice or act like blacks?

And Greeks are leaving Greece for a better life. Maybe detroiters should leave too. OK to bring your culture with you but leave the crime and chip at home.

Obtuse? Whats that prison movie where Andy told the warden that and he through him in the hole?

Of course anything I say about black people doesn't apply to good hard working blacks. I'm bitching about the hood as a whole. Cleaning up the hoods of America. And I admit whites need to help.

What I'm saying is blacks need to do better on their own. I know speaking proper English won't guarantee you a job but try it. I know lowering crime won't get every company to come to Detroit but try and see if things don't get better.

I'm only complaining about Americas worst neighborhoods, all of which are black.

And I'm simply pointing out things blacks can do while they sit around waiting for reparations.

View attachment 51715
Yes Greece has a huge problem with illegal immigrants like Africans but even worse Albanians.

Even my grandmother got mugged visiting Greece. And my brother said its been happening a lot lately because people are carrying around large sums of money. My brother visits Greece every year. The Greeks are horrible idiots. I'm not going to defend them.

Its probably a lot harder for a Greek or illegal immigrant in Greece to pick up and leave the country if all they know is Greek or Albanian.

That's why I keep telling you to drop the eubonics shit. If you decide to leave Detroit and move to where the opportunities are, you already know the basics of the english language. Just drop the shits and homana homana's and the jive and the flibity flap in your talk.

No they wont. You have no idea what a lot of Muslims in this country think of white people. Trust me its not pretty.
I know many young Chaldean and Muslim Arabs and trust me, in a couple generations they'll be one of us.

For example, right now their daughters stay virgins until marriage and they INSIST their kids marry a Muslim or Chaldean. That will last for 1 or 2 generations. Next thing you know arab american girls will be just as big of whores as white and black Americans. BET.

View attachment 51715
There certainly are shit holes today in parts of Athens which have been over run by Pakis, Afghans and jungle bunnies because of the illegal aliens pouring into Greece from their shit hole part of the world. The Golden Dawn party sends young men to escort little old ladies to and from banks in those neighborhoods and they are now Greece's third biggest political party. These are the blacks of Greece today and they exhibit the same dangers wherever they are found.

View attachment 51715

Wouldn't be bad in Greece if non Greeks stayed out of Greece.

Official statistics show that immigrants are responsible for about half of the criminal activity in Greece. The Greek police have admitted that armed gangs entering the country from neighboring Albania or Bulgaria could have been attracted by reports that many people have been withdrawing cash from banks and stashing it in their homes. 1 million illegal immigrants inside Greece as of 2012.

Illegal immigration to Greece has increased rapidly over the past several years. Tough immigration policies in Spain and Italy and agreements with their neighboring African countries to combat illegal immigration have changed the direction of African immigration flows toward Greece. At the same time, flows from Asia and the Middle East — mainly Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Bangladesh — to Greece appear to have increased as well.

The evidence now indicates that nearly all illegal immigration to the European Union flows through the country's porous borders. In 2010, 90 percent of all apprehensions for unauthorized entry into the European Union took place in Greece, compared to 75 percent in 2009 and 50 percent in 2008.

In 2010, 132,524 persons were arrested for "illegal entry or stay" in Greece, a sharp increase from 95,239 in 2006. the majority of them being Albanians.

Forum List

Back