A Moment Of Clarity For White People

I dont care if it brings us together. Anyone stupid enough to have a problem with it belongs on the other side of the river anyway.

Asslips. A young black man with a 2.0 (or 3.0 with the adjusted, 5 point scale the Communists put in place) enters the College you teach at, He takes your class, you teach him hatred of whites and complete bullshit about ancient Africans going to the moon when whitey was living in caves, and the rest of the ignorant fantasy you preach around here.

What is that kid qualified to do if he graduates? I guess he could join the SPLC as a professional white hater, but outside filthy racists groups like that, what would this poor sap be qualified to do?

Institutional racism in the form of AA is certainly a problem, but the fact that we have people like you who feed kids utter shit, racism, bigotry, and completely fraudulent revisions of history may be a bigger issue.

Who told you I teach at a college? What kind of moron are you that thinks there is a school anywhere that only teaches kids real history? They are also taught the regular stuff like math science, etc.

Your example uses a scale I have never heard of. Black people dont get adjusted GPA's. What kind of retard are you?

Nah....they just get to college because of their skin color.

My oldest daughter got a full ride academic scholarship with a GPA 4.47. They are paying for her to also get her masters. My other two daughters will probably wind up doing the same. Only an insecure, feral hillbilly would say its because of their skin color. Must suck to be so deluded you actually think a Black person cant have a GPA higher than a white person.

Thats only if you are a retard and dont factor in that whites as a group own the system. One offs where white people dont have a backdoor into the system through friends and relatives result in the situation my friends are in. Both have great jobs but understand the reality of the situation.

Whites fail miserably and they had AA for 350 years. Talk to me about failure rates when Blacks have had it for half that time.

Whites own the system and you call that failure?

:lol:

Thats only if you are a retard and dont factor in that whites as a group own the system. One offs where white people dont have a backdoor into the system through friends and relatives result in the situation my friends are in. Both have great jobs but understand the reality of the situation.

Whites fail miserably and they had AA for 350 years. Talk to me about failure rates when Blacks have had it for half that time.

The white guy begging me for money at walmart does not own the system.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Hmmm...the guy at wally world sounds a lot like you. Beggin for a hand out.

lol.gif

Who cares about the one offs?

Whites own the system and you call that failure.

lol.gif

Hmmm...the guy at wally world sounds a lot like you. Beggin for a hand out.
Sounds more like you. He was white. Matter of fact we all know it was you.

lol.gif

No stupid. I said whites fail. I am talking about one offs. Dont let your emotions keep you from understanding or reading the entire thread so you dont get confused.

lol.gif

No stupid. I said whites fail. I am talking about one offs. Dont let your emotions keep you from understanding or reading the entire thread so you dont get confused.

Surrrre.

"whites owns the system" "whites fail miserably even though they had aa for 350 years".

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

Poor racist baby. :itsok:

lol.gif

Surrrre.

"whites owns the system" "whites fail miserably even though they had aa for 350 years".

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

You must feel pretty dumb about right now.
lol.gif

Who told you I teach at a college? What kind of moron are you that thinks there is a school anywhere that only teaches kids real history? They are also taught the regular stuff like math science, etc.

Your example uses a scale I have never heard of. Black people dont get adjusted GPA's. What kind of retard are you?

I'm pretty sure it was you who claimed you taught "Ethnic Studies" at some college.

All kids get adjusted GPA's - What is a Weighted GPA Learn What a Weighted GPA is in the College Admissions Process

Learn something.

An Ethnic Studies major might take a math or science class, but it certainly won't be Calculus and Physics, it will be dumbed down and watered down for the major. I suspect you know this.

The amusing thing is that in a free society, determining accurate history isn't really that difficult. As long as materials are not burned and banned, it's easy enough to pick up books from Payne, Smith, etc. and get the facts. If one relies on Howard Zinn for facts, one is a fool - but this does not mean the facts cannot be found. Legitimate historians such as Danial Boorstien have volumes of legitimate work to review.

lol.gif

Surrrre.

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

lol.gif

Whites own the system.

I had an experience this weekend that made me appreciate having intelligent white friends. We were out with our friends that happen to be white. They are white white but highly intelligent, very outspoken (non PC) and very direct. We were discussing college for our children and the mom made a statement that pretty much nailed it for white people. Her daughter (who I love like my own) wants to go to a prestigious college. Her mom said she didnt have enough going for her due to being the wrong color. She went on to say that if whites in the past had not held down Blacks there would be no quotas and college admission would be based on merit alone. It sobered me to think that my own daughter has a very high chance of getting into the college and my "adopted"daughter is virtually guaranteed to not get in unless she has a GPA of 4.8 or gets an athletic scholarship. I was impressed that my friends did not start whining about AA but understood the reasons for it and dealt with the situation as adults.

If you weren't a Liberal you might have been able to comprehend that point of view WITHOUT having patient White friends.

You might work on becoming a better receiver and put a hold on transmitting.

In fact, that's what I'd prescribe for ALL LIbs.

Less talking and trying to get US to understand...

And MORE listening to find out those things you DON'T YET KNOW.

Libtards.

I'm pretty sure it was you who claimed you taught "Ethnic Studies" at some college.

All kids get adjusted GPA's - What is a Weighted GPA Learn What a Weighted GPA is in the College Admissions Process

Learn something.

An Ethnic Studies major might take a math or science class, but it certainly won't be Calculus and Physics, it will be dumbed down and watered down for the major. I suspect you know this.

The amusing thing is that in a free society, determining accurate history isn't really that difficult. As long as materials are not burned and banned, it's easy enough to pick up books from Payne, Smith, etc. and get the facts. If one relies on Howard Zinn for facts, one is a fool - but this does not mean the facts cannot be found. Legitimate historians such as Danial Boorstien have volumes of legitimate work to review.
I doubt you are sure of anything. You stay confused.

All kids dont get adjust GPAs moron. Your own link explained that. However, your contention was that Black kids were the only ones that got it.

I'm not concerned with what an ethnic studies major may or may not take. That has nothing to do with your failed point.

lol.gif

Surrrre.

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

lol.gif

Whites own the system.
Yet whites still fail miserably. Tell me how you are superior again.

Surrrre.

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

lol.gif

Whites own the system.

USA did pretty good with whites running it.

Put a black guy in charge and now we're unemployed and infected with Ebola

I had an experience this weekend that made me appreciate having intelligent white friends. We were out with our friends that happen to be white. They are white white but highly intelligent, very outspoken (non PC) and very direct. We were discussing college for our children and the mom made a statement that pretty much nailed it for white people. Her daughter (who I love like my own) wants to go to a prestigious college. Her mom said she didnt have enough going for her due to being the wrong color. She went on to say that if whites in the past had not held down Blacks there would be no quotas and college admission would be based on merit alone. It sobered me to think that my own daughter has a very high chance of getting into the college and my "adopted"daughter is virtually guaranteed to not get in unless she has a GPA of 4.8 or gets an athletic scholarship. I was impressed that my friends did not start whining about AA but understood the reasons for it and dealt with the situation as adults.

If you weren't a Liberal you might have been able to comprehend that point of view WITHOUT having patient White friends.

You might work on becoming a better receiver and put a hold on transmitting.

In fact, that's what I'd prescribe for ALL LIbs.

Less talking and trying to get US to understand...

And MORE listening to find out those things you DON'T YET KNOW.

Libtards.
And if you were really a Black person you would know I dont think much about what white people experience until a personal example hits home.

You may want to work on becoming a better self examiner instead of reacting off your insecurities.

In fact I'd prescribe that for oreos that are under the illusion they are white.

Surrrre.

WHITES OWN THE SYSTEM.

lol.gif

Whites own the system.

USA did pretty good with whites running it.

Put a black guy in charge and now we're unemployed and infected with Ebola

Youre running away from the point of the thread. You having a boyfriend with Ebola is not your POTUS fault. Get back on topic before I report you.

I doubt you are sure of anything. You stay confused.

All kids dont get adjust GPAs moron. Your own link explained that. However, your contention was that Black kids were the only ones that got it.

I'm not concerned with what an ethnic studies major may or may not take. That has nothing to do with your failed point.

All kids DO get adjusted GPA's - are you really too dense to grasp that a child with a 4.0 is viewed by colleges as a "B" student, that their "straight A's" were adjusted down?

Really?

Also, your inability to grasp a simple point does not render it meaningless. An Affirmative Action admission is most likely to fail, to drop out in the first year.

Those who DO complete programs most often end up in Ethic Studies or Liberal Arts - both utterly worthless in the job market and to society.

The Painful Truth About Affirmative Action - The Atlantic

Forum List

Back