A Moment Of Clarity For White People

NO we don't ,you owe yourself some more deep thinking on the subject. Just wondering,did African's ever help out in the slave trade? did African tribe not war against each other and take slaves? Look at Africa today running like a Swiss watch?
Your we are owed something isn't going to fly much longer. Whites do not own the market in bigotry and racism,the human race does. Stop playing the victim card,try playing to be a winner!

YES whites do owe us something. Theyalso owe themselves something. Its called simple respect. If you cant reconcile in your head the fact that your first European civilization learned from one of the last Black African civilization pretty much everything you know. then that's a denial issue.

What are you asking me about African slavery for? Did white people not enslave their own in Europe? Matter of fact you do realize thats were the word slave comes from? The Slavs.

I dont know what you mean something not flying much longer? You cant do shit about it. No one is asking your permission to think Black people are owed something. This country wouldn't exist without us. Whites do own the market in bigotry and racism. How do you think we got here to this point in our history? It wasnt because Black people did it.

Just another racist good luck in life. I owe you nothing

Thanks.

Personally I agree. You specifically have done nothing to me. As a group whites have done enormous damage to Black people. The sooner you come to terms with that the easier it will be for you to facilitate being a winner in life.

You sure are delicate....I mean to feel the pain of your ancestor's is pretty amazing.
Hows the crack of the whip feel?

People with high intellects are very sensitive to things because we are able to attain levels of contemplation you wouldn't be capable of. Its the excess of melanin we carry around that allows our synapses to fire faster. You wouldn't understand. Its a Black thing.

What, exactly, are you after? Vengeance? What kind of country would you like to see? Strict racial quotas for every job classification? White jobs and Black jobs? What would you do about income inequality between one-parent and two-parent households? How do you want to be treated? As a perpetual victim?

Way to embrace the exact same system that screwed blacks out of their just desserts years ago.

So I guess in 75 years, you losers who can't get into the good colleges on grades, will be paying us off to make up for the fact that you're holding us down now?

Thank you for the white trailer trash point of view :eek:

If I responded in kind, you'd call me a racist.

I won't, because I'm not a racist.
But you definitely are, and as such, a scumbag.

NO we don't ,you owe yourself some more deep thinking on the subject. Just wondering,did African's ever help out in the slave trade? did African tribe not war against each other and take slaves? Look at Africa today running like a Swiss watch?
Your we are owed something isn't going to fly much longer. Whites do not own the market in bigotry and racism,the human race does. Stop playing the victim card,try playing to be a winner!

YES whites do owe us something. Theyalso owe themselves something. Its called simple respect. If you cant reconcile in your head the fact that your first European civilization learned from one of the last Black African civilization pretty much everything you know. then that's a denial issue.

What are you asking me about African slavery for? Did white people not enslave their own in Europe? Matter of fact you do realize thats were the word slave comes from? The Slavs.

I dont know what you mean something not flying much longer? You cant do shit about it. No one is asking your permission to think Black people are owed something. This country wouldn't exist without us. Whites do own the market in bigotry and racism. How do you think we got here to this point in our history? It wasnt because Black people did it.

Thanks.

Personally I agree. You specifically have done nothing to me. As a group whites have done enormous damage to Black people. The sooner you come to terms with that the easier it will be for you to facilitate being a winner in life.

You sure are delicate....I mean to feel the pain of your ancestor's is pretty amazing.

People with high intellects are very sensitive to things because we are able to attain levels of contemplation you wouldn't be capable of. Its the excess of melanin we carry around that allows our synapses to fire faster. You wouldn't understand. Its a Black thing.

Obvious misfiring synapses...

Thanks.

What, exactly, are you after? Vengeance? What kind of country would you like to see? Strict racial quotas for every job classification? White jobs and Black jobs? What would you do about income inequality between one-parent and two-parent households? How do you want to be treated? As a perpetual victim?

He's a lazy, stupid, substandard person. The only way he has any chance of making it is by bullying others and rigging the system.

Way to embrace the exact same system that screwed blacks out of their just desserts years ago.

So I guess in 75 years, you losers who can't get into the good colleges on grades, will be paying us off to make up for the fact that you're holding us down now?

Thank you for the white trailer trash point of view :eek:

If I responded in kind, you'd call me a racist.

I won't, because I'm not a racist.
But you definitely are, and as such, a scumbag.

once again, Thank you for the white trailer trash point of view :rolleyes:

So --- do you really believe that getting a seat at a college GUARANTEES merit? If you get in without it --- are you gonna leave with it? If you are -- I won't be skeptical of the next "leader" that has no clue how stuff works with an AA history.

Think you're overestimating the benefit of AA as applied to college. Puts pressure on black kids who maybe shouldn't be a token admission..
IMO -- that pressure ought to be on them for the PREVIOUS 12 years. The outcome would be far superior..
I'm not really concerned with what someone white calls merit. As long as it changes the family tree of 1 more Black person for the better then I am all for it. I think white people put too much stock in what they think. As a Black person I could care less. The whole point is to show Black people there is opportunity by getting more education and working hard. Like I said earlier, if you are white and have a problem with it blame your ancestors who got away with 350 years of white AA.

So you don't care about the actual OUTCOME - only the GESTURE is important. Because the drop-out rate for misplaced black college students that get lured in to fill quotas is pretty damn high.
Changing the family tree for the better is the OUTCOME. Not changing the family tree would be an empty gesture. For all the drop outs there may be there are some that get ahead in life. I am satisfied as long as its just one. Even the ones that drop out cant deny they had a chance. Be patient. Its only been 60 years. Whites had AA for 350 years and you still have some scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, I'm patient.. And despite your low view of my motives, I've seen some good outcomes from AA.. But my contention is -- if you want better outcomes, you would do MUCH BETTER to get kids to qualify for college (and with HS diplomas) and allow those merits to sort out where they go.. I'm not a fan of shotgunning square pegs into round holes. Too much wasted material when you do that..

Your request has what I call a logic loop. The parents are the ones that get the children better prepared. If they are not educated enough to do this it becomes a vicious circle. If the circumstances the kids live with undermines education then that also stops forward progress. The answer is AA. If the kids show enough moxy to try and get into college they are worthy of being there. People that whine about this need to look at the conditions their ancestors created.

You may ultimately be right about the dominance of parenting in determining academic merit.. But to accept that as the rule, you would have to admit the absolute impotence and waste of the K-12 educational system to break that cycle. I'm already there. Have you seen "Waiting for Superman"?? THAT movie documents the crimes against your race and other clients of our school system that exists today.

The HEROES in that movie are the independent leaders that abandon the philosophy of lower expectations and minimal merit. The situation is critical bud since our job market has morphed into a place where PERSONAL flexibility and motivation are more important than the diploma. And people will suffer and fail to thrive if we continue to allow students to be left behind.

Thanks.

Obvious misfiring synapses...

All I know is that rate of synapse firing is 30% slower in the South. Across ALL races. But that doesn't mean we're less fit to thrive. Sometimes speed is not the best Darwinian technique for survival..

We owe you people nothing. We would be better off without you. You would be lost without us.
You owe us everything. If not for us that picture of you in the avatar would be a literal reflection of your developmental apex.

Thanks.

Shit I am not the one out looking for a hand out and some kind of reparations,blathering on how much better your race is than mine,that is the definition of a racist.

You are your own worse enemy,but your way to hate filled to see that,get some help you need it.

I dont care if it brings us together. Anyone stupid enough to have a problem with it belongs on the other side of the river anyway.

Asslips. A young black man with a 2.0 (or 3.0 with the adjusted, 5 point scale the Communists put in place) enters the College you teach at, He takes your class, you teach him hatred of whites and complete bullshit about ancient Africans going to the moon when whitey was living in caves, and the rest of the ignorant fantasy you preach around here.

What is that kid qualified to do if he graduates? I guess he could join the SPLC as a professional white hater, but outside filthy racists groups like that, what would this poor sap be qualified to do?

Institutional racism in the form of AA is certainly a problem, but the fact that we have people like you who feed kids utter shit, racism, bigotry, and completely fraudulent revisions of history may be a bigger issue.

Thanks.

Vengance? No I am after equal access and equal opportunity. The more Black people that are afforded places in society where that can be obtained the better for my cause.

The country I would like to see is one where racists and the legacy they created for whites is a thing of the past. I would also like to see the whining of white people cease because they cant have the upper hand in every situation. Its pretty pathetic. If you think you are superior I present this challenge. Dismantle your strangle hold of the resources and systems that keep you at a better economic level as a group. Redistribute the wealth. If you can do that then I wouldnt have anything to say. Whats that you say? You would never do such a thing? Exactly. Thats my point. If you really wanted things to be equal with no quotas you wouldnt have a problem with doing just that.

I'm not really concerned with what someone white calls merit. As long as it changes the family tree of 1 more Black person for the better then I am all for it. I think white people put too much stock in what they think. As a Black person I could care less. The whole point is to show Black people there is opportunity by getting more education and working hard. Like I said earlier, if you are white and have a problem with it blame your ancestors who got away with 350 years of white AA.

So you don't care about the actual OUTCOME - only the GESTURE is important. Because the drop-out rate for misplaced black college students that get lured in to fill quotas is pretty damn high.
Changing the family tree for the better is the OUTCOME. Not changing the family tree would be an empty gesture. For all the drop outs there may be there are some that get ahead in life. I am satisfied as long as its just one. Even the ones that drop out cant deny they had a chance. Be patient. Its only been 60 years. Whites had AA for 350 years and you still have some scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, I'm patient.. And despite your low view of my motives, I've seen some good outcomes from AA.. But my contention is -- if you want better outcomes, you would do MUCH BETTER to get kids to qualify for college (and with HS diplomas) and allow those merits to sort out where they go.. I'm not a fan of shotgunning square pegs into round holes. Too much wasted material when you do that..

Your request has what I call a logic loop. The parents are the ones that get the children better prepared. If they are not educated enough to do this it becomes a vicious circle. If the circumstances the kids live with undermines education then that also stops forward progress. The answer is AA. If the kids show enough moxy to try and get into college they are worthy of being there. People that whine about this need to look at the conditions their ancestors created.

You may ultimately be right about the dominance of parenting in determining academic merit.. But to accept that as the rule, you would have to admit the absolute impotence and waste of the K-12 educational system to break that cycle. I'm already there. Have you seen "Waiting for Superman"?? THAT movie documents the crimes against your race and other clients of our school system that exists today.

The HEROES in that movie are the independent leaders that abandon the philosophy of lower expectations and minimal merit. The situation is critical bud since our job market has morphed into a place where PERSONAL flexibility and motivation are more important than the diploma. And people will suffer and fail to thrive if we continue to allow students to be left behind.

I have not seen the movie but I will check it out. I know what I taught my children regarding their history as Africans and their place in American history. The school system is another tool of racism. It basically teaches white superiority in my estimation. I have taught my kids to navigate this by bolstering them with the knowledge of real history and pointing out the contradictions inherent in the failed assumption of white superiority. They also get a healthy dose of inter personal skills training as well. Either I am supremely lucky or I have the right answer.

You owe us everything. If not for us that picture of you in the avatar would be a literal reflection of your developmental apex.

Thanks.

Shit I am not the one out looking for a hand out and some kind of reparations,blathering on how much better your race is than mine,that is the definition of a racist.

You are your own worse enemy,but your way to hate filled to see that,get some help you need it.

I'm not looking for a hand out either. I'm looking for reimbursement/damages caused by hypocritical white racism. You seem to be upset with that. That tells me you think whites actually built this country which is a bunch of BS.

I must not be that good of an enemy because I do great.

Thanks.

I'm not looking for a hand out either. I'm looking for reimbursement/damages caused by hypocritical white racism. You seem to be upset with that. That tells me you think whites actually built this country which is a bunch of BS.

I must not be that good of an enemy because I do great.

Yep..looken for a hand out. How typical.

I have not seen the movie but I will check it out. I know what I taught my children regarding their history as Africans and their place in American history. The school system is another tool of racism. It basically teaches white superiority in my estimation. I have taught my kids to navigate this by bolstering them with the knowledge of real history and pointing out the contradictions inherent in the failed assumption of white superiority. They also get a healthy dose of inter personal skills training as well. Either I am supremely lucky or I have the right answer.

Movie is probably "on demand" on cable. You NEED to see it.
We agree it's a tool of racism, but you're probably thinking curriculum content and I'm thinking callous disregard for kid's potential due to low expectations. You'll never meet people more fixated on pigeon-holing people by skin color, religion, or other markers than the Progressive dems in charge of inner city schools..

Not sure how much of an Asclepias curriculum on history I could endorse :D Rather see the CULTURE taught from home like you did and leave some neutrality in the books..

Movie is probably "on demand" on cable. You NEED to see it.
We agree it's a tool of racism, but you're probably thinking curriculum content and I'm thinking callous disregard for kid's potential due to low expectations. You'll never meet people more fixated on pigeon-holing people by skin color, religion, or other markers than the Progressive dems in charge of inner city schools..

Not sure how much of an Asclepias curriculum on history I could endorse :D Rather see the CULTURE taught from home like you did and leave some neutrality in the books..

LOL!

Its both the curriculum and the content. Kids are taught that failure is bad and how to memorize instead of think.

I dont care if it brings us together. Anyone stupid enough to have a problem with it belongs on the other side of the river anyway.

Asslips. A young black man with a 2.0 (or 3.0 with the adjusted, 5 point scale the Communists put in place) enters the College you teach at, He takes your class, you teach him hatred of whites and complete bullshit about ancient Africans going to the moon when whitey was living in caves, and the rest of the ignorant fantasy you preach around here.

What is that kid qualified to do if he graduates? I guess he could join the SPLC as a professional white hater, but outside filthy racists groups like that, what would this poor sap be qualified to do?

Institutional racism in the form of AA is certainly a problem, but the fact that we have people like you who feed kids utter shit, racism, bigotry, and completely fraudulent revisions of history may be a bigger issue.

Who told you I teach at a college? What kind of moron are you that thinks there is a school anywhere that only teaches kids real history? They are also taught the regular stuff like math science, etc.

Your example uses a scale I have never heard of. Black people dont get adjusted GPA's. What kind of retard are you?

Who told you I teach at a college? What kind of moron are you that thinks there is a school anywhere that only teaches kids real history? They are also taught the regular stuff like math science, etc.

Your example uses a scale I have never heard of. Black people dont get adjusted GPA's. What kind of retard are you?

Nah....they just get to college because of their skin color.

Forum List

Back