A morning wake up call for the left

You're blaming Obama because revenues fell over 400 billion between 2008 and 2009?

You're a fucking imbecile.

Who else is there to blame? You always are blaming Bush. Revenues continued to fall in FY 2009 and part of FY2010. Yep, time to accept reality, Obama was the proximate cause. The reason I know? You didn't refute with fact, you just called him an imbecile. How mature.

How can Obama be the cause of revenue falling 400 billion from

FY 2008, which began Oct 1st 2007

to

FY 2009 which ran from Oct 1st 2008 to Sep 30 2009.

Where's the evidence for that blame?

There is a huge difference in adding spending and lost revenue
The facts are what they are
As I have stated, i do not blame Obama for the loss of revenue in 2009
that blame started late 09 till present
evidence?
we have millions of jobs short of 2008 levels still

Allowing clean coal to be used
pipelines to be built
Oil and gas to explored and removed safely with the environment being on the fore front and managed would have created much more revenue

complete tax over haul

for 2 years BHO and the left did nothing but obama-care and throw away 100s of billions in "stimulus" that was nothing but support for broke unions in the north east as well as broke state and local union based tax supported servants such as teachers that in reality was little to do with payroll, but much to do with benefits and retirement blackmailed out of the tax payer

He had no more to do with the great recession than GWB did.

He has done little to create jobs sense

NY claims the conservative has used the tragic death of Americans for political gain?

Really?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...d9Lfp-7h2T01eGAcljDw4YQ&bvm=bv.47008514,d.dmg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Bnlg6Loq23m0wUMWBYzmmKw&bvm=bv.47008514,d.dmg

"American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the ñ of ñ the historical customs, religious customs." --John Kerry in 2005

"[American troops in Vietnam] personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, [blew] up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to...the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. ... There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed...." --John Kerry in his 1971 testimony before Congress

Wake up call for 'Conservatives'. 6Nov12 is long past. You lost. You are still losing.

Global warming is a fact, and so stated by every Scientific Society, by every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world.

The nations that chose the 'austerity' route are having a far slower recovery from the near Second Great Republican Depression than we are. In spite of your 'Conservative' attempts to scuttle any kind of economic progress in this nation, the market is at an all time high, and the job market continues it's slow improvement.

You're blaming Obama because revenues fell over 400 billion between 2008 and 2009?

Who else is there to blame? You always are blaming Bush. Revenues continued to fall in FY 2009 and part of FY2010. Yep, time to accept reality, Obama was the proximate cause. The reason I know? You didn't refute with fact, you just called him an imbecile. How mature.

to

Did it ever occur to you that the House and Senate were both Democratic from 2006-2010?

So who caused it? Where's the evidence for that blame? I think we both know the answer to those questions. Bush had no real power for the last 2 years of his term. For the first two years, Obama sat on his ass and rammed Obamacare down people's throats.

Lets be logical here. Democrats in general are to blame. Deal with it, Carbine.

Last edited:
Wake up call for 'Conservatives'. 6Nov12 is long past. You lost. You are still losing.

Global warming is a fact, and so stated by every Scientific Society, by every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world.

The nations that chose the 'austerity' route are having a far slower recovery from the near Second Great Republican Depression than we are. In spite of your 'Conservative' attempts to scuttle any kind of economic progress in this nation, the market is at an all time high, and the job market continues it's slow improvement.

Global Warming?

HAH!

The 97% consensus paper is starting to fall apart | Watts Up With That?

Our economy has recovered through no action of your liberal demagogues in congress. In fact having a Republican house has stopped Obama from passing any more damaging legislation.

Last edited:
I see murders in April in Chicago was the lowest in many years...and the rest of the OP is also BS, racist (50%+) Pub dupe haters.... Change the channel.

Memorial Day weekend violence erupts across city of Chicago | abc7chicago.com
17 shot in Chicago, 7 dead this weekend
The Liberal blames the gun and blames BOOOOOSH for the killings in Iraq. the media has front page coverage of murder in Iraq but no mention of the same in this country and 0 coverage of the reason why (on the national level)

Northeast Frost, Freeze Concerns Tonight
global warming? not sure what to add here except 30 years ago it was global cooling
https://www.google.com/search?q=tim...-OOrF0QHz-4DwAw&ved=0CEoQsAQ&biw=1448&bih=785
The one thing I can state is this on this matter.
What we do has an action on our homes as it has been said every action has a re action. What that action is and why it needs tax dollars (carbon credits) as the answer is the issue I have. Sensible?
Libs your worst enemy is your reasoning with stuff like this as well as guns as well as the yearly defict
Your being lied to
So what was the real deficit Obama inherited? The $600 billion deficit Bush was running plus the $200 billion of TARP money that probably won’t be repaid (mainly AIG and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). That totals $800 billion. That was the real deficit Obama inherited.
Then…he added $300 billion in his stimulus package, bringing the deficit to $1.1 trillion. This $300 billion was, of course, totally qualitatively different from the TARP money in that it was spending not lending. It would never be paid back. Once it was out the door, it was gone. Other spending and falling revenues due to the recession pushed the final numbers for Obama’s 2009 deficit up to $1.4 trillion.
So, effectively, Obama came close to doubling the deficit.
BEHIND OBAMA'S PHONY DEFICIT NUMBERS - DickMorris.com at DickMorris.com
In Dicks article he fails to mention BHO voted for tarp and was left with 50% of those monies (see GM/GMAC 80 billion)

Throw in the Benghazi lies, the IRS scandal and who knows where we end up with Obama-care and you have a legacy that giving credit were credit is due ends up with continuing and in places improving some facets of killing terrorist, including UBL (n matter how we got the information that he will never acknowledge)
Closing Gitmo is nothing but a ploy to move the focus off of the fore mentioned scandals

All the Lib ever had with BOOOOSH was WMDs (that really did exist) and the "great recession" that in reality was simple event of greed

I find it humorous that anyone believes one president is solely responsible for the deficit. Whenever there is a problem in society or with the economy, we blame the President. How fucking quaint. Of course it's idiotic at best, but it does reflect the mentality of the electorate at large.

They’d blame Obama for the sinking of the Maine if they could.

Otherwise it’s sad and telling that many conservatives would continue to exploit the tragic deaths of fellow Americans to realize some perceived partisan gain.

Fail.
alg-fallen-soldiers-barack-obama-jpg.jpg

Obama had to get his photo taken saluting a casket to prove he cared.

President Bush didn't have to. In fact, he went and saw the men and women privately, without a photographer around. He didn't have to prove he cared. He actually did. He's still doing it

At the Wounded Warrior 100K, How George W. Bush Really Rolls - The Daily Beast

The author of the OP believes that WMDs were found in Iraq and that both wars were fully funded.

Obviously, ther eis no reason to believe her.

Global Warming?

HAH!

Our economy has recovered through no action of your liberal demagogues in congress. In fact having a Republican house has stopped Obama from passing any more damaging legislation.

So, all the bad shit belongs to Obama, but anything positive is happening despite him.
Glad we've cleared that up.

If it is so obviously true that Global Warming is or is not happening, then really, no debate is going to make any difference.

Reality does not need supporters to make it real.

If it is so obviously true that Global Warming is or is not happening, then really, no debate is going to make any difference.

Reality does not need supporters to make it real.

Well, as one of the leading Conservative pundits, Stephen Colbert once said, "reality has a well-known liberal bias".
So, obviously, reality can't be trusted by Conservatives.

Global Warming?

HAH!

So, all the bad shit belongs to Obama, but anything positive is happening despite him.
Glad we've cleared that up.

Look GWB with his medicare D as wekk as no child was mistakes (un funded)
even though pre 9-11 budgets (GOP budgets) had monies to fund both (2007 budget had a 162 billion dollar defict, last GOP budget)

BHO has an agenda, not whats best for this country
He has proved that over and over
Bad shit happens
dealing with it is his job
while the economy was (is) failing he worried only about Obama-care
BHO added 500 billion to the baseline budget, then blamed it on Boooooooooooooooooosh for the last 4 years (wonder why there is not been a budget sense)

Shall I go-on?

I see murders in April in Chicago was the lowest in many years...and the rest of the OP is also BS, racist (50%+) Pub dupe haters.... Change the channel.

Guess what, 6 more people were murdered in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend. SIX. IN ONE WEEKEND!

6 Dead, 23 Wounded In Holiday Weekend Violence « CBS Chicago

My oh my.

Yeah...hooray for guns!!!!

Guns?
what about the people who killed with those guns?
It is like stating the bomb was the reason those people in Boston where killed?
Or the person who built it, took it to the "drop" and then set it off?
Or
the Jet plane is what killed the people on 9-11?
should we out law Fertilizer?
how about ball bearings?
Passenger jets?

without terrorist, there would no wars right now
One other item, was all of those people shot?

to

Did it ever occur to you that the House and Senate were both Democratic from 2006-2010?

So who caused it? Where's the evidence for that blame? I think we both know the answer to those questions. Bush had no real power for the last 2 years of his term. For the first two years, Obama sat on his ass and rammed Obamacare down people's throats.

Lets be logical here. Democrats in general are to blame. Deal with it, Carbine.

Then it should be easy for you to cite the efforts in 2007 and 2008 that Bush made to raise revenue that were blocked by the Democrats.

Memorial Day weekend violence erupts across city of Chicago | abc7chicago.com
17 shot in Chicago, 7 dead this weekend
The Liberal blames the gun and blames BOOOOOSH for the killings in Iraq. the media has front page coverage of murder in Iraq but no mention of the same in this country and 0 coverage of the reason why (on the national level)

Northeast Frost, Freeze Concerns Tonight
global warming? not sure what to add here except 30 years ago it was global cooling
https://www.google.com/search?q=tim...-OOrF0QHz-4DwAw&ved=0CEoQsAQ&biw=1448&bih=785
The one thing I can state is this on this matter.
What we do has an action on our homes as it has been said every action has a re action. What that action is and why it needs tax dollars (carbon credits) as the answer is the issue I have. Sensible?
Libs your worst enemy is your reasoning with stuff like this as well as guns as well as the yearly defict
Your being lied to
So what was the real deficit Obama inherited? The $600 billion deficit Bush was running plus the $200 billion of TARP money that probably won’t be repaid (mainly AIG and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). That totals $800 billion. That was the real deficit Obama inherited.
Then…he added $300 billion in his stimulus package, bringing the deficit to $1.1 trillion. This $300 billion was, of course, totally qualitatively different from the TARP money in that it was spending not lending. It would never be paid back. Once it was out the door, it was gone. Other spending and falling revenues due to the recession pushed the final numbers for Obama’s 2009 deficit up to $1.4 trillion.
In Dicks article he fails to mention BHO voted for tarp and was left with 50% of those monies (see GM/GMAC 80 billion)

Throw in the Benghazi lies, the IRS scandal and who knows where we end up with Obama-care and you have a legacy that giving credit were credit is due ends up with continuing and in places improving some facets of killing terrorist, including UBL (n matter how we got the information that he will never acknowledge)
Closing Gitmo is nothing but a ploy to move the focus off of the fore mentioned scandals

All the Lib ever had with BOOOOSH was WMDs (that really did exist) and the "great recession" that in reality was simple event of greed

dude don't take these facts so personal
I stated clearly that the "big recession" was a free market greed event that included all from the lower middle class to the richest of the rich

The additional spending that increased another 200 billion came from the democrats. This is why we have not had another budget sense he took office in 09
(Obama)
Were talking failed stimulus
Omnibus
and that part of Tarp we will never get back
500 billion

it went from 2.7 trillion (the last GOP budget) to 3.5 in 2009, to 3.6 in 2011 (3.8 requested)
2011 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact right above you doing stupid I stated the fact that the fall in revenue was a free market train wreck shows me you have no interest in the facts and your name calling puts you in the 12-14 year old group

NO. You said this:

Other spending and falling revenues due to the recession pushed the final numbers for Obama’s 2009 deficit up to $1.4 trillion.

You were blaming Obama for doubling the deficit and were including lost revenue in that calculation,

so you were wrongly blaming Obama for doubling the deficit.

Guess what, 6 more people were murdered in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend. SIX. IN ONE WEEKEND!

6 Dead, 23 Wounded In Holiday Weekend Violence « CBS Chicago

My oh my.

Yeah...hooray for guns!!!!

If it turns out they were a bunch of gangbangers...? Hell yes hooray for guns.
Now if we could only teach cockroachs to kill each other.....

Forum List

Back