A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

And yet Afghanistan still cost us FAR FAR more in US and civilian lives than Libya did.
Whose fault is that?

Not Bush.

You're an idiot obviously.

It's impossible for you to learn from past mistakes because you're a bean counter...not a military strategist.

lol we lost far more people and suffered far greater civilian casualties in Afghanistan while Bush was in office than we have in Libya. Once again: your double standards are showing.
More soldiers has died in Afghanistan under Obama, than under Bush. You know that don't you?
gee, maybe the two wars bush got us into might have facilitated that don't ya think?
got any more irrelevant stats?
They are relevant, shows Obama doesn't know what he is doing and Benghazi also proves that.
false

I hope you aren't a diplomat.
..because your butt is the first one I'd send in harm's way to see firsthand how poorly your policies work in real life.

I've already been there thanks.
Obviously not long enough.....because it didn't sink in.

I landed at the airport and wondered why the UN was driving around in tanks. Then I noticed that we silly Mercans were the only idiots without armored vehicles.

..because your butt is the first one I'd send in harm's way to see firsthand how poorly your policies work in real life.

I landed at the airport and wondered why the UN was driving around in tanks. Then I noticed that we silly Mercans were the only idiots without armored vehicles.

Says the person who doesn't know much about the conflict.

So we show, once again, that Americans are stupid Paper Tigers.

I'm pretty sure the Brits cut and ran faster there sport.
I know they did.....they're not bloody fools!!!

They also recognized the Libyan rebels before the US did. ;)
No surprise there......American Democrats are retards.

The 2000 Florida election proved that. The fact that Obama was re-elected re-established that fact. Democrats are stoopid.

The brits recognized their legitimacy first; the Americans waited until they articulated an exit and transition plan.
Famous last words.

Organized withdrawal to save face. Bullets bounce off of United States citizens you know.

I'm pretty sure the Brits cut and ran faster there sport.
I know they did.....they're not bloody fools!!!

They also recognized the Libyan rebels before the US did. ;)
No surprise there......American Democrats are retards.

The 2000 Florida election proved that. The fact that Obama was re-elected re-established that fact. Democrats are stoopid.

The brits recognized their legitimacy first; the Americans waited until they articulated an exit and transition plan.
Famous last words.

Organized withdrawal to save face. Bullets bounce off of United States citizens you know.

The US didn't deploy open ground forces into Libya. It was part of the light footprint tactic. So I'm not sure what you are attempting to go about.

Knowing about the situation and making poor decisions in response doesn’t stop us from filling flag-draped coffins.

Knowing about the situation and making poor decisions in response doesn’t stop us from filling flag-draped coffins.

How would you know if you don't know anything about the conflict? You seem pretty sure of yourself for someone with such limited background info.

How would you know if you don't know anything about the conflict? You seem pretty sure of yourself for someone with such limited background info.
Because I provided security at an embassy. My primary concern was keeping everyone alive.

Because I provided security at an embassy. My primary concern was keeping everyone alive.

Nifty. you're ability to carry a gun doesn't make you qualified to comment on policy though; and your admitted ignorance of the larger situation certainly doesn't help your case either.

Nifty. you're ability to carry a gun doesn't make you qualified to comment on policy though; and your admitted ignorance of the larger situation certainly doesn't help your case either.
Actually it gives me a different perspective....because I lived through similar situations, and learned something. Obviously you didn't.

What you suggest is like establishing GUN-FREE zones in the middle of a high crime area. It's a magnet for trouble. Why I have to explain this to you is literally unbelievable to me.

The sooner you idiots are out of this business the better. You suck at it.

Whose fault is that?

Not Bush.

You're an idiot obviously.

It's impossible for you to learn from past mistakes because you're a bean counter...not a military strategist.

lol we lost far more people and suffered far greater civilian casualties in Afghanistan while Bush was in office than we have in Libya. Once again: your double standards are showing.
More soldiers has died in Afghanistan under Obama, than under Bush. You know that don't you?
gee, maybe the two wars bush got us into might have facilitated that don't ya think?
They are relevant, shows Obama doesn't know what he is doing and Benghazi also proves that.
false
Also shows how you don't care about our troops. Liberals acted outraged about our troops dying, even counted their deaths daily. Oh but when Obama got to be president, all of a sudden you didn't care about their deaths. Even though there were more deaths under obama. Not a peep from liberals or the media. Proves you used them for political reasons. Which makes you all pieces of shit.

Btw, my background isn't just pulling a trigger. My primary mission was training foreign nationals. I was a communications expert and held the highest security clearance in government....a TS/SCI.....which is why I know Hillary shouldnt be running for president. Anyone who plays that loose with classified information should be behind bars....and definitely not running for our highest office.

false
Also shows how you don't care about our troops. Liberals acted outraged about our troops dying, even counted their deaths daily. Oh but when Obama got to be president, all of a sudden you didn't care about their deaths. Even though there were more deaths under obama. Not a peep from liberals or the media. Proves you used them for political reasons. Which makes you all pieces of shit.
There were not increased deaths under Obama. Deaths increased in Afghanistan but they decreased and were brought down to zero in Iraq. As far as media coverage, Obama lifted the ban on photographs of KIA return ceremonies which had been imposed during the Bush administration.

false
There were not increased deaths under Obama. Deaths increased in Afghanistan but they decreased and were brought down to zero in Iraq. As far as media coverage, Obama lifted the ban on photographs of KIA return ceremonies which had been imposed during the Bush administration.
And the media and liberals still ignored their deaths. Anyway why the hell would you want to show the flag draped coffins coming home. To make our enemies happy?

false
No shit Sherlock. When you pull everything out, bodybags stop being filled.

And Obama announced lifting the ban....but have you heard anything from the media lately about the funeral they had here for guys that were killed over there?

Nope.....because the media blacked out almost every KIA. Coverage by the media cratered.

false
And the media and liberals still ignored their deaths. Anyway why the hell would you want to show the flag draped coffins coming home. To make our enemies happy?
In Russia it is against the law to report the death of a soldier. Even the wives and mothers face arrest if they report on the deaths or failure of a return of their husbands and sons. They risk loosing any benefits and even imprisonment if they speak publicly about their loss. It was the mothers and wives reporting the secret burials of Russian soldiers returning from Ukraine that brought about this law. No honor or respect. Is that what you want in the USA for American KIA's?

false
You just had to say something even though it's absolutely false.

false
In Russia it is against the law to report the death of a soldier. Even the wives and mothers face arrest if they report on the deaths or failure of a return of their husbands and sons. They risk loosing any benefits and even imprisonment if they speak publicly about their loss. It was the mothers and wives reporting the secret burials of Russian soldiers returning from Ukraine that brought about this law. No honor or respect. Is that what you want in the USA for American KIA's?

There's quite a gulf between that an not allowing media jackals to desecrate the procession by which soldiers are returned.

It was for the families of the soldiers that Bush restrained the cameras, duncecap.

false
Ok shit head what were the media and "liberals supposed to do?
Make martyrs out of them ?
Have the coffins on talk shows?
Your faux melodramatic concern is perverse to say the least.

false
You just had to say something even though it's absolutely false.
No outrage from liberals or the media, since Obama took office. No political gain now exploiting the deaths of our great soldiers. Like I said liberals are pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back