A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

Your report does not explain why the attack on the embassy in Tripoli did not cause them to at least move extraction teams closer earlier rather than 12 hours later thus causing more deaths, or why the personnel at the indefensible compound in Benghazi was not evacuated on the anniversary of 9/11.
And leave Tripoli, who was being attacked/protested?

There was no indication that Benghazi, 650 kilometers away from Tripoli, was going to be attacked or that there was going to be protests is my best guess, from what I have read....

And yes, hind sight is 20/20....let's hope we've at least learned something!!! :(

You have to wonder what's gonna happen to the psyche of a person whose child's death is going to be brought up politically again and again and again for years while all these thousands of others who die in war, accident, shootings, bombings, etc. come and go.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

They were. It's people like you that make it political.

I didn't see but ONE.

One of the Democrats on that committee didn't have a problem spending money to investigate steroids in baseball.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

Maybe we should ask the right why the US was facilitating weapons of micro and mass destruction in the Middle East. We have a Commerce Clause regarding wellness of regulation.

Maybe we should ask the right why the US was facilitating weapons of micro and mass destruction in the Middle East. We have a Commerce Clause regarding wellness of regulation.

Facilitating weapons of mass destruction?

Dear, there is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and Causeless shills do that.

- Confirmed: Weapons Were Moving Through Benghazi to Syria

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

I didn't see but ONE.

One of the Democrats on that committee didn't have a problem spending money to investigate steroids in baseball.

So we should spend more money on a 9th Benghazi witch hunt? I`m in favor of 4 more investigations. I predicted 12 in my office poll.

I wonder why they don't give a mike to the parents of all others killed overseas...start with the families of the Marines killed in Beirut many years ago.

Wondering where are the parents or relatives of the other 3. Why aren't they complaining like this woman?

Dear, there is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and Causeless shills do that.

Dear, there is nothing in that article about weapons of mass destruction. There is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and causeless shills do that ;)

I didn't see but ONE.

So we should spend more money on a 9th Benghazi witch hunt? I`m in favor of 4 more investigations. I predicted 12 in my office poll.

They've found the witch. If she would quit lying and be honorable by admitting she didn't do her job, nothing would necessary.

I wonder why they don't give a mike to the parents of all others killed overseas...start with the families of the Marines killed in Beirut many years ago.

They did, remember Shehan who was interviewed countless times and who stalked W Bush at his home, the WH and any place she could get to him?

Cindy Sheehan Among Bush Library Protesters

But the Marxist journalists lost all use for her when she started criticizing the Dear Leader Obamy.

Cindy Sheehan: Obama May Be Worse War Criminal Than Bush

The stink of hypocrisy consistently blows stronger from the left and always will because you ideological liars have zero regard for Truth, or justice or even simple fair play.
^^
Amen

Point being that this investigation involves national secrets....and they are handcuffed by laws that protect the administration that is being investigated.
And like a good lawyer, Hillary took the strategic ground of a public hearing.

Wondering where are the parents or relatives of the other 3. Why aren't they complaining like this woman?

I wonder about all the parents of the Beirut Marines...the parents of the children of Sandy Hook...the parents of those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.....so on and so forth.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

They did, remember Shehan who was interviewed countless times and who stalked W Bush at his home, the WH and any place she could get to him?

But the Marxist journalists lost all use for her when she started criticizing the Dear Leader Obamy.

The stink of hypocrisy consistently blows stronger from the left and always will because you ideological liars have zero regard for Truth, or justice or even simple fair play.
That's one more....what about all the others?

If Democrats begin to viciously attack this poor mother the way you disgraceful bastards did to Sheehan then you may have room to talk. Until then STFU.

Dear, there is nothing in that article about weapons of mass destruction. There is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and causeless shills do that ;)

Dear, i have some clue and some Cause; hand grenade type weapons are usually more mass-ive in destruction than guns using bullets. :p

I wonder about all the parents of the Beirut Marines...the parents of the children of Sandy Hook...the parents of those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.....so on and so forth.

Well why dont you go ask them? During Bush' administration the alphabet networks certainly gave it a shot.

I didn't see but ONE.

They've found the witch. If she would quit lying and be honorable by admitting she didn't do her job, nothing would necessary.

The "witch" kicked your ass last week. You want some more?:)

Forum List

Back