A Mother Puts the Benghazi Hearings in Perspective.

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

The mom, of course nails it.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

Maybe we should ask the right why the US was facilitating weapons of micro and mass destruction in the Middle East. We have a Commerce Clause regarding wellness of regulation.

Facilitating weapons of mass destruction?

Dear, there is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and Causeless shills do that.

- Confirmed: Weapons Were Moving Through Benghazi to Syria

Dear, there is nothing in that article about weapons of mass destruction. There is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and causeless shills do that ;)

Dear, i have some clue and some Cause; hand grenade type weapons are usually more mass-ive in destruction than guns using bullets. :p

Under no military terms are grenades considered weapons of mass destruction. Try again.

• Diary entry from Benghazi victim’s dad: ‘I gave Hillary a hug,’ she blamed filmmaker
    Fox News ^
    A day after new records were made public showing Hillary Clinton said from the start the 2012 Benghazi attack was not linked to an obscure anti-Islam film, the father of a former Navy SEAL killed that night told Fox News she blamed the filmmaker for his son's death in a conversation with him. Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, who died defending the CIA annex, shared with Fox News the diary notes he took after his encounter with Clinton during the ceremony on Sept. 14, 2012, when the bodies were flown back to the U.S. "I gave Hillary a hug...

The "witch" kicked your ass last week. You want some more?:)
Would it surprise you to know that most Americans really dont care about Hillary's poll numbers and they just want to know why the government failed so abysmally?

This is a sad video. The grand standing politicians let this thing get away from them.

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless, not a bunch of hooey about dropping Hillaries poll numbers.

She asked 'Why? Why wasnt there any help?..Why did they sacrifice my only child?... You cant understand, my only child was murdered and nobody will tell me why....He was the only thing that was going to help me when I get old. I am old now, who do I have to listen to? Whose going to help me now? He's not around and the government wont talk to me. "

Maybe we should ask the right why the US was facilitating weapons of micro and mass destruction in the Middle East. We have a Commerce Clause regarding wellness of regulation.

Dear, there is no playing coy in politics; only clueless and Causeless shills do that.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

it may depend if we want to quibble or not; diplomatic missions are usually considered territory of the Body administering that mission.

They were. It's people like you that make it political.

I didn't see but ONE.

One of the Democrats on that committee didn't have a problem spending money to investigate steroids in baseball.

So we should spend more money on a 9th Benghazi witch hunt? I`m in favor of 4 more investigations. I predicted 12 in my office poll.

They've found the witch. If she would quit lying and be honorable by admitting she didn't do her job, nothing would necessary.

She couldn't kick her own ass. She lied her way through it. If you call that kicking ass, pucker up. She might give you some.

That's one more....what about all the others?

Prove they did not get answers. This woman who has given all of her children to defend our country in its service, has lost her only child and is facing a lonely old age, abandoned by everyone, to include the Obamy regime.

And all you can say is 'So what?'

SMH

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.
The bitch interviewing this poor women is not a republician

We needed answers to why 4 Americans were left defenseless,
What a load. As though there weren't various security teams there. Still, what do facts matter when it comes to political point scoring?
I was wondering the same when liberals counted the deaths of our great soldiers daily while Bush was president. But quit when Obama got elected.

xrOEmwp.jpg

I didn't see but ONE.

One of the Democrats on that committee didn't have a problem spending money to investigate steroids in baseball.

So we should spend more money on a 9th Benghazi witch hunt? I`m in favor of 4 more investigations. I predicted 12 in my office poll.

They've found the witch. If she would quit lying and be honorable by admitting she didn't do her job, nothing would necessary.

She couldn't kick her own ass. She lied her way through it. If you call that kicking ass, pucker up. She might give you some.

really? can you link to the specific lies she said in the hearing and why you are calling them lies?

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ecc3...se-intel-panel-debunks-many-benghazi-theories

it may depend if we want to quibble or not; diplomatic missions are usually considered territory of the Body administering that mission.

The mission in Benghazi wasn't a permanent mission at the time of the attack. It was a temporary one.

In Any case, what would the Right have preferred the Administration had done, with our War on Terror but without Wartime Tax rates to prove the exigency exists under our form of Capitalism.

The mission in Benghazi wasn't a permanent mission at the time of the attack. It was a temporary one.
Yup.....and high risk.....so the lax security is unforgivable.

It would have been great if the Benghazi Committee had tried to find out why there wasn't any help and what could be changed for the future instead of trying to hurt Hillary's poll numbers.

In the meantime, the GOP will try as hard as they can to abuse this poor woman by parading her around until they forget about her in November of next year.

I think they just wanted the truth....and they got nothing but bullshit from her.

The truth is they were killed by religious lunatics and there was no way to get them help in time. You want to talk about why the 4 victims were at the embassy, or why there wasn't enough security, or what should be done in the future? Then call the office of one of the people in the Benghazi Committee, because none of them seem to give the slightest fuck about those things.

The person is Hillary, period, she was the boss. she lost those four americans. her, period. she failed the lady and she doesn't think it is any big deal. And all of the libs who love Hillary give to shits. Low lifes is all libs are. I as an american want to know why she ignored reports. that's all? What was her plan when she learned four weeks ahead about the attack. Why is that so difficult for anyone to ask her.

Forum List

Back