A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

Yes we should.

People on the other end of this issue have reasonable concerns too.

Perhaps you could list a few.
reasonable persons can always be reasonable. find me some from the muslim world. Is ISIS under control? How about Al-qaeda? how about the Middle East?
Mr. Nawaaz.
who's he working with on the Middle East?
Muslims and Christians primarily in England.

Perhaps you should do some research on the guy.

The Regressives here don't care much for him.
why? he hasn't been on any tv station or show here in the US. if he were so influential, I'd have thought he had been recognized and yet.
Then don't.

They declared a national emergency?
yes they did.

Link?
Media had no problem calling it a border 'crisis' in 2014 under Obama

"Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers.""

Link to the national emergency declaration please. You dance. We’ll wait.
The National Emergencies Obama Declared Show He & Trump Shared At Least One Concern

"As CBS News reported, President Obama made 12 emergency declarations during his two terms in office. Of these 12 emergencies, 10 are still ongoing. As CNN reported, it's not uncommon for states of emergency to continue after a president leaves office."

Again, Obama didn’t declare a national emergency at the border.
More importantly, no checks-and-balances-busting looting of the treasury took place.
Please quit lying; just for a second. I know it’s your lifestyle to lie…but can you stop just for a moment?

reasonable persons can always be reasonable. find me some from the muslim world. Is ISIS under control? How about Al-qaeda? how about the Middle East?
Mr. Nawaaz.
who's he working with on the Middle East?
Muslims and Christians primarily in England.

Perhaps you should do some research on the guy.

The Regressives here don't care much for him.
why? he hasn't been on any tv station or show here in the US. if he were so influential, I'd have thought he had been recognized and yet.
Then don't.
I have no intentions of it. get his name somewhere first.

"Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers.""

The National Emergencies Obama Declared Show He & Trump Shared At Least One Concern

"As CBS News reported, President Obama made 12 emergency declarations during his two terms in office. Of these 12 emergencies, 10 are still ongoing. As CNN reported, it's not uncommon for states of emergency to continue after a president leaves office."

More importantly, no checks-and-balances-busting looting of the treasury took place.
Please quit lying; just for a second. I know it’s your lifestyle to lie…but can you stop just for a moment?
dude, I posted where he called it a humanitarian crisis in 2014. you don't believe that to be an emergency? why cause he didn't say the word? too fking funny.

Wingers appear to like things just the way they are.
reasonable persons are reasonable. get some reasonable people to denounce the finger pointing. I merely point to the folks pointing at me. White Nationalist = Causation Patriot, not supremacy.

So why haven't any of our resident liberal human shields for islam called the man in the OP an "islamophobe" or "xenophobe"? I have been called both for making precisely the same comments.

Who are you talking about? Who is a liberal human shield for Islam? Name names and cite comments.

Thanks.

The first line of my sig has never been more accurate than it has on this thread.

:p

dude, I posted where he called it a humanitarian crisis in 2014. you don't believe that to be an emergency? why cause he didn't say the word? too fking funny.

Yes.

It was no presidential declaration of emergency.

There was no mass re-allocation of funds.

There was nothing that has to be re-approved by congress.

Do you not understand what a PDE is or are you just being dishonest?

Yes.

what was it? the mass re-allocation of funds went to Iran!!!!

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

well, good for this guy. The problem is he doesn't see both sides. he is still requesting to stop anti muslim hate, and anti muslim hate is there due to the fact that leftists and muslims can't denounce radical muslims. just can't. until that day is here, the mere fact that some innocent lives were taken, doesn't change the dialogue in the rest of the world. And just because you or him want that can kiss my ass. Radical muslims terrorize this planet almost daily. In Syria, in Lebanon, in Isreal, in the US and anywhere else a muslim culture exists. Muslim hate is due to the radical fks you all can't denounce. DENOUNCE RADICAL MUSLIM BEHAVIOR first!!!!
Obviously you didn't read the piece.

It has the Regressives here very upset.

And you too.

Interesting.

I’m not upset by this guy in the least.

Me neither.

He’s my personal piñata.

This isn't a Jewish vs Muslim thing. There are people out there who want it to be, but it isn't. The men women and children who died in the camps were no threat to the Germans, they were slaughtered not for the deed, but for who they were.

That hatred and horror was justified and rationalized in almost exactly the way you fuckers rationalize killing 50 Muslims in a mosque

so far I have not seen even one post which "RATIONALIZED" the killing of 50
muslims in New Zealand

Yes.

Iran?

This isn't a Jewish vs Muslim thing. There are people out there who want it to be, but it isn't. The men women and children who died in the camps were no threat to the Germans, they were slaughtered not for the deed, but for who they were.

That hatred and horror was justified and rationalized in almost exactly the way you fuckers rationalize killing 50 Muslims in a mosque

muslims in New Zealand
why would there be one?

muslims in New Zealand
why would there be one?

LESH has issued a statement that there are

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

Here's the deal.
Mass murder is wrong, no matter if it's left, right, center or Islamic
However the Left always makes excuses Islamic terrorism.
Remember "the chickens have come home to roost"

Yes.

Iran?
How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

"It was also a lie. Obama lied, and so did others in his administration.

That's the conclusion of a report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. It alleges Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros.

It required a special license by the U.S. Treasury, which was granted in February of 2016. But it was never disclosed, either to Congress or the American people."

Forum List

Back