A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

This isn't a Jewish vs Muslim thing. There are people out there who want it to be, but it isn't. The men women and children who died in the camps were no threat to the Germans, they were slaughtered not for the deed, but for who they were.

That hatred and horror was justified and rationalized in almost exactly the way you fuckers rationalize killing 50 Muslims in a mosque

so far I have not seen even one post which "RATIONALIZED" the killing of 50
muslims in New Zealand
why would there be one?

LESH has issued a statement that there are
well she is a boob.

This isn't a Jewish vs Muslim thing. There are people out there who want it to be, but it isn't. The men women and children who died in the camps were no threat to the Germans, they were slaughtered not for the deed, but for who they were.

That hatred and horror was justified and rationalized in almost exactly the way you fuckers rationalize killing 50 Muslims in a mosque

muslims in New Zealand

Here are some…. I’m sure you’ll make an excuse for these...

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.27.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.28.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.28.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.28.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.30.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.31.50 PM.png

Link to the national emergency declaration please. You dance. We’ll wait.
The National Emergencies Obama Declared Show He & Trump Shared At Least One Concern

"As CBS News reported, President Obama made 12 emergency declarations during his two terms in office. Of these 12 emergencies, 10 are still ongoing. As CNN reported, it's not uncommon for states of emergency to continue after a president leaves office."

Again, Obama didn’t declare a national emergency at the border.
More importantly, no checks-and-balances-busting looting of the treasury took place.
Please quit lying; just for a second. I know it’s your lifestyle to lie…but can you stop just for a moment?
dude, I posted where he called it a humanitarian crisis in 2014. you don't believe that to be an emergency? why cause he didn't say the word? too fking funny.

Yes.

It was no presidential declaration of emergency.

There was no mass re-allocation of funds.

There was nothing that has to be re-approved by congress.

Do you not understand what a PDE is or are you just being dishonest?
what was it? the mass re-allocation of funds went to Iran!!!!

We were talking about the border.
As for “re-allocating funds”..okay, I’ll take another swing at the piñata….

What was that money allocated for that went to Iran?

Again, Obama didn’t declare a national emergency at the border.
More importantly, no checks-and-balances-busting looting of the treasury took place.
Please quit lying; just for a second. I know it’s your lifestyle to lie…but can you stop just for a moment?
dude, I posted where he called it a humanitarian crisis in 2014. you don't believe that to be an emergency? why cause he didn't say the word? too fking funny.

Yes.

Iran?
How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

"It was also a lie. Obama lied, and so did others in his administration.

That's the conclusion of a report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. It alleges Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros.

It required a special license by the U.S. Treasury, which was granted in February of 2016. But it was never disclosed, either to Congress or the American people."

So it wasn’t a re-allocation of funds; it was an unfreezing of funds.

Again…can you be honest for a few moments? I’m sure you can…if you just try there cumquat.

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

Here's the deal.
Mass murder is wrong, no matter if it's left, right, center or Islamic
However the Left always makes excuses Islamic terrorism.
Remember "the chickens have come home to roost"
the fking left point a fking finger every event both ways every time. they hate white people.

Yes.

Iran?
How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

That's the conclusion of a report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. It alleges Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros.

It required a special license by the U.S. Treasury, which was granted in February of 2016. But it was never disclosed, either to Congress or the American people."

Again…can you be honest for a few moments? I’m sure you can…if you just try there cumquat.
hahahaahahahaha only a leftist in america would give money to Iran. only a leftist. reallocation son. Wasn't his to give.

muslims in New Zealand

View attachment 251113 View attachment 251114 View attachment 251115 View attachment 251116 View attachment 251117 View attachment 251118
I don't see any rationalizing of anything. just a bit outside though.

Yes.

Iran?

hahahaahahahaha only a leftist in america would give money to Iran. only a leftist. reallocation son.

Wow….

Good to see you’ve given up on the lie you were telling about the Emergency Declaration….
Good to see you’ve given up on the lie you were telling about Obama re-allocating treasury funds….

muslims in New Zealand

View attachment 251113 View attachment 251114 View attachment 251115 View attachment 251116 View attachment 251117 View attachment 251118

You’re not reading very closely.

Can you read?

Mac1958, I have a direct question for you.
Does Nawaz believe that all Muslims are jihadis?
Oh boy, here we go.

No.

But you probably knew that.

Neither do I. And that is the only defense of Islam that I have ever offered in my life.

How is it that you have used his label for Islamic apologists to describe me for several years now? What have I ever said that gave you that impression.

Iran?

hahahaahahahaha only a leftist in america would give money to Iran. only a leftist. reallocation son.

Wow….

Good to see you’ve given up on the lie you were telling about the Emergency Declaration….
Good to see you’ve given up on the lie you were telling about Obama re-allocating treasury funds….
well he did. I haven't abandon anything. you ask a question, I give you an answer. I have integrity when someone asks to answer. not you all though. but I've come to live with it. punks.

Mac1958, I have a direct question for you.
Does Nawaz believe that all Muslims are jihadis?
Oh boy, here we go.

No.

But you probably knew that.

Neither do I. And that is the only defense of Islam that I have ever offered in my life.

How is it that you have used his label for Islamic apologists to describe me for several years now? What have I ever said that gave you that impression.
Because that what I have chosen to do. If you don't like that, and you clearly don't, you'll just have to find a way to get over it.

muslims in New Zealand

You’re not reading very closely.

Can you read?
cause some one deserved it isn't rationalizing. it is merely a statement.

White Nationalist = Patriotic Caucasian
It does not = White Supremacist

The rhetoric used to demonize Jews employees themes of manipulation ,undue power, secrecy, and untrustwortiness.

Criticisms of your idology centers on your vulence, disregard for human life, totalitarianism, supremacism and intolerance.

Antisemitism scapegoats a small minority and is based on something that isn't true. Criticisms of your ideology address a worldwide phenomenon and are all true.

I realize you are the product of countless generations of serious imbreeding, but really now.

The upshot of what you're saying is that Jews didn't deserve the horrific treatment they got but Muslims do?

Dude...people like you amaze me. This all goes to hell and we end up with a couple million Muslims in ovens and people will look back and say

How did this happen?

Look around yourself...you are setting the conditions for a second Holocaust
You're one of those folks that has to put words in people's mouths to win arguments.....because without that you suck at arguing.

Forum List

Back