"A nation divided cannot stand."

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Parapharing Jesus.
America has always had differences but usually close differences that were solved through compromise. Today the radicals of both parties threaten to bring America down. Our only hope, imo, is responsible citizenship, which will relieve much of the government of its destructive power.

Parapharing Jesus.
America has always had differences but usually close differences that were solved through compromise. Today the radicals of both parties threaten to bring America down. Our only hope, imo, is responsible citizenship, which will relieve much of the government of its destructive power.
What radical policies does Trump have?

What you call morals and values aren't.
Thats your opinion. It’s wrong, but it’s Constitutionally protected.
Yeah, like I said, Republicans don't compromise, and brag about it. They literally think God wants them to rule as tyrants.
I’m not a Republican. They’re centrists compared to me. I’m a Right-wing Authoritarian. God has nothing to do with it. Right and Wrong do.

Thats your opinion. It’s wrong, but it’s Constitutionally protected.

I’m not a Republican. They’re centrists compared to me. I’m a Right-wing Authoritarian. God has nothing to do with it. Right and Wrong do.
Nah, I'm not wrong. Bigotry is not moral.

It's a radical policy regardless.
??? I thought it was your thesis that each side had radical policies that precluded compromise and these polices were dividing our country. Both parties agree on tariffs. And tariffs have been around for hundreds of years. Not radical.

And thats the probem. You who practice racism cannot see that you are the problem. You keep the nation divided.
Our division goes deeper than racism, it's mostly the radical ideology of the left. The right puts forth boring ways to save the country while the left puts forth new and exciting ways to destroy it.

??? I thought it was your thesis that each side had radical policies that precluded compromise and these polices were dividing our country. Both parties agree on tariffs. And tariffs have been around for hundreds of years. Not radical.
Regardless, on its face tariffs are radical, think "trade war".

Forum List

Back