🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New Battle for the Birthers

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen.
No they are not.

Well to anyone who matters they are- that would include:
a) The American voters
b) The Electoral College
c) Congress
d) Chief Justice Roberts

And the following judges
  • Jeff S. Masin – Administrative Law Judge, New Jersey
  • Clarkson S. Fisher – Superior Court Judge, Appeals Division, New Jersey
  • Linda G. Baxter – Superior Court Judge, Appeals Division, New Jersey
  • Philip S. Carchman – Superior Court Judge, Appeals Division, New Jersey
  • John A. Gibney, Jr. – US Federal District Judge, Virginia
  • Elaine B. Brown – Indiana Court of Appeals
  • Terry A. Crone – Indiana Court of Appeals
  • Judge May – Indiana Court of Appeals
  • Michael Malihi – Administrative Law Judge, Georgia
  • Arthur Schack – Superior Court Judge, New York
  • Richard E. Gordon – Superior Court Judge, Arizona
Obama was given a pass for fear of being labeled a racist. These PC judges in many eligibility cases never allowed the evidence to get to the discovery phase.

What evidence? These are all the judges that ruled that according to the law, if Obama was born in Hawaii, he is eligible.

Just as we all know.
Key word is "if", we know also the Hawaii bc is shown to be a forgery.
Yes indeed it is. Tbe Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigation proved it. Hawaii needs to show the original 53 year old birth document and microfilm. So far they have crawled in a hole.

I'm sure we all remember the squealing from the right over President Obama's alleged "foreign birth" and how it disqualifies him from becoming president. Even Trump was on board.

I also know how honest and consistent Republicans and their supporters are. So I'm assuming that Ted Cruz will get the same criticism that President Obama got, since Cruz was born in Canada.

In silent homage to the patriotic conservatives out there who would never support a foreign-born person for president, I offer you this thread, so you can bash Cruz as you bashed Obama.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, did he tell the same story to Columbia and Harvard?

No they are not.

a) The American voters
b) The Electoral College
c) Congress
d) Chief Justice Roberts

And the following judges
Obama was given a pass for fear of being labeled a racist. These PC judges in many eligibility cases never allowed the evidence to get to the discovery phase.

What evidence? These are all the judges that ruled that according to the law, if Obama was born in Hawaii, he is eligible.

Just as we all know.
Yes indeed it is. Tbe Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigation proved it. Hawaii needs to show the original 53 year old birth document and microfilm. So far they have crawled in a hole.

LOL....Hawaii has shown all the legal proof necessary to everyone who counts.

The Maricopa Sheriff's office hasn't investigated anything.

I'm sure we all remember the squealing from the right over President Obama's alleged "foreign birth" and how it disqualifies him from becoming president. Even Trump was on board.

I also know how honest and consistent Republicans and their supporters are. So I'm assuming that Ted Cruz will get the same criticism that President Obama got, since Cruz was born in Canada.

In silent homage to the patriotic conservatives out there who would never support a foreign-born person for president, I offer you this thread, so you can bash Cruz as you bashed Obama.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, did he tell the same story to Columbia and Harvard?

Feel free to show us where Obama told his publishers that he was born in Kenya

Because his publisher said he never said that

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen.
No they are not.

a) The American voters
b) The Electoral College
c) Congress
d) Chief Justice Roberts

And the following judges

Just as we all know.

"We" being a tiny group of fringe whackjobs.

The rest of us believe the State of Hawaii- like for instance the Secretary of State of Arizona.

Here's the deal, Cruz is not the freaking president, Barry Hussein is. The Constitution mandates a president be born in the USA. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone when his father was in the Navy and he got a waver. Barry Hussein allegedly received special financial aid in Harvard for not being born in the USA so either he fraudulently claimed to be an alien or he was a freaking alien. All Hussein has to do is submit his birth certificate for forensic document analysis but democrats prevent it for some reason and it sits in a locked vault in Hawaii while his school records are locked in another vault. So much for open administrations.

"Natural born" may be interpreted differently at times.

Obama's BC presented in Hawaii was an authentic copy of an obviously phony BC! He was likely born in Kenya or somewhere other than the US, which makes him not "natural born" since his mother did not meet the eligibility requirement in force at that time.

Cruz's mother did meet the eligibility requirement. Technicalities to be sure, but anyone who believes Obama has been proven to have been born in Hawaii needs mental help!
I suppose that includes Hawaii's Director of Health, who confirmed Obama's birth record; as well as Hawaii's State Registrar, who certified it as accurate.

You birfers are a funny bunch of coconuts.

No they are not.

a) The American voters
b) The Electoral College
c) Congress
d) Chief Justice Roberts

And the following judges

Just as we all know.
No, they didn't prove that. The evidence they didn't prove that is easily recognizable by the fact that Obama is still president.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

You're lying. But then you know that. You have no proof Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Here's the deal, Cruz is not the freaking president, Barry Hussein is. The Constitution mandates a president be born in the USA. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone when his father was in the Navy and he got a waver. Barry Hussein allegedly received special financial aid in Harvard for not being born in the USA so either he fraudulently claimed to be an alien or he was a freaking alien. All Hussein has to do is submit his birth certificate for forensic document analysis but democrats prevent it for some reason and it sits in a locked vault in Hawaii while his school records are locked in another vault. So much for open administrations.
More birfer idiocy. You have no evidence Obama made any claim at all to being an alien or that he is one. Complete fabrication from a fervent imagination. Oh, and no, Obama need not submit his birth certificate to any more scrutiny than he's already provided as the state of Hawaii confirmed its authenticity. Besides, there is no proof on the planet that you birfers will accept.

Well it already has. Look at you Squealing over it ALREADY

Well it already has. Look at you Squealing over it ALREADY
"Let's roll," Steph!! :rofl: Before it's too late!! :lmao:

a) The constitution mandates that a President be a natural born citizen of the United States- not born in the United States
b) McCain never got a 'waiver'
c) Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- we have seen his birth certificate and it has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii. Voters have elected him twice, the Electoral College has elected him twice, Congress has sworn him in twice, and Chief Justice Roberts has sworn him in three times.
d) Birthers make all sorts of lies, speculation and innuendo, but there is nothing other than.
e) Barack Obama doesn't have to give whackjob Birthers anything other than a note to go pound sand.

a) The constitution mandates that a President be a natural born citizen of the United States- not born in the United States
c) Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- we have seen his birth certificate and it has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii. Voters have elected him twice, the Electoral College has elected him twice, Congress has sworn him in twice, and Chief Justice Roberts has sworn him in three times.
d) Birthers make all sorts of lies, speculation and innuendo, but there is nothing other than.
e) Barack Obama doesn't have to give whackjob Birthers anything other than a note to go pound sand.

oh who care's about Obama anymore. we have bigger things to worry about. You cult members seems to think he and your party is still in CONTROL. well nope so we could care less

oh who care's about Obama anymore. we have bigger things to worry about. You cult members seems to think he and your party is still in CONTROL. well nope so we could less

Well apparently the OP- part of the whacky far right fringe movement cares.

And here you are posting in this thread.

Do I think Birthers are ultimately irrelevant?

Of course, but responding to Birthers is like an invigorating game of 'whack a mole'.

oh who care's about Obama anymore. we have bigger things to worry about. You cult members seems to think he and your party is still in CONTROL. well nope so we could less

Of course, but responding to Birthers is like an invigorating game of 'whack a mole'.

you people and your stupid names you make up for people. You all can put birthers with Deniers. on the trash heap. we are sick of you people calling everyone dumb names. that's one REASON you all lost

you people and your stupid names you make up for people. You all can put birthers with Deniers. on the trash heap. we are sick of you people calling everyone dumb names. that's one REASON you all lost

LOL....I will point out once again- the OP started off this thread talking about Birthers- you should take it up with him.

Why you are even in a thread about a subject you claim to think is irrelevant I don't know.

But you are amusing.

What investigation? Show us the report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office.

It doesn't exist. Sheriff Joe will talk a good game. But he won't put his office behind any of the idiocy that you're shilling. There are no 'official' findings, no report. There's a youtube video....and a bunch of elaborate promises that Joe never fulfills.

And of course the State of Hawaii has affirmed three times in writing that the information on Obama's birth certificate is accurate and matches their original records. Which, of course, you already know. But really hope we don't.

Your argument, as always, is based on the ignorance of your audience. You pray that the people you're lying to don't know enough to recognize your bullshit. So you intentionally omit vital details like there being no official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. And the Regristrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka having verified the accuracy of the information on Obama's birth certificate. Hoping we'd never find out.

But we did, didn't we birther?

Wait, didn't your ilk say that all Obama had to do was verify that Hawaii held his birth certificate? Hawaii did. You ignored them.

Then your ilk said that all Obama had to do was produce a birth certificate. He did. You ignored it.

Then your ilk said that all Obama had to do was produce a Long Form Birth Certificate. He did. You ignored it.

Then your ilk said that all Obama had to do was prove that the LFBC was accurate. The State of Hawaii verified that the information on the LFBC was accurate and matched their original records. You ignored it.

Now 'all Obama has to do is submit his birth certificate for forensic document analysis'. Laughing....you're still stuck on Obama's COLB from 2007. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And it verifies that Obama was born in Hawaii. Obama doesn't have to do a thing. Its you that has to prove he wasn't born in Hawaii.

And you can't. Ending your entire little conspiracy.

Forum List

Back