A New Southern Wedding Tradition: Yes . . . I Wish I Was Kidding

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Seems like a scene form the beverly hill billies

Rather than light a unity candle, the subject bride and groom each fire a gun into the air.

The firing-of-their-guns seems to happen at the same point in their outside wedding ceremony as the lighting-of-the-unity-candle does in more traditional ones, with pastor standing by and reading as they fire
Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

A New Southern Wedding Tradition Yes . . . I Wish I Was Kidding

OMG, but not for the reason you think. PM to you.

Two people. one wedding. A tradition?

You are about as stupid as your avatar.

So shooting guns at a wedding is normal to you, oh wait you are a redneck, did you carry your bride over the double wide threshold?

Did I say it was normal? No I didn't. I'm saying that one or two weddings doesn't a tradition make.

I'd rather carry a bride over a double wide threshold and than be like you and have her do the carrying.

No, he is vastly MORE stupid than his avatar

Must be frightening to you in fredericksburg since they make you wear shoes now and stopped you from burning that trash in the yard and made you put in indoor plumbing. Yes the civilized world is surrounding you!! The Hispanics should teach you some culture

When ever I see his avatar, I my brain just puts the "A" in there for me. . . . :lmao: Another thread by "Guano" The literal meaning to "bat shit" insane.
MexicanBatGuano-5lb.jpg

Rather than light a unity candle, the subject bride and groom each fire a gun into the air.

The firing-of-their-guns seems to happen at the same point in their outside wedding ceremony as the lighting-of-the-unity-candle does in more traditional ones, with pastor standing by and reading as they fire
Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

You sound like a couple of women:puke3:

Last edited:

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

Liberals don't get married. Momma needs to be unemployed and single for welfare checks. Baby Daddy will do enough shooting when he kills a cop cause' he a gangsta.

Must be frightening to you in fredericksburg since they make you wear shoes now and stopped you from burning that trash in the yard and made you put in indoor plumbing. Yes the civilized world is surrounding you!! The Hispanics should teach you some culture
Generally most southern people have more manors and respect for people then a scumbag like yourself

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

Liberals don't get married. Momma needs to be unemployed and single for welfare checks. Baby Daddy will do enough shooting when he kills a cop cause' he a gangsta.

Seems like the liberal blue states are supporting you fly over country cracka's

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

Do not add military spending into "federal spending." See what you get? Blue states are broke because Democrats can't stop pandering to every welfare taxpayer funded social safety net program.

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

Whats a "cracka" Fake Jew? You get that from Al Sharpton? Most black people never use it. So are you a fake Jew, or a fake Al Sharpton?:eusa_think:

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

You sound like a couple of women[emoji14]uke3:
Only in your pathetic mind. So, shup fag.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Who fucking cares what any couple does at their wedding?

Guno the bigot, that's who...

Seriously, this is a non-starter...

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

You sound like a couple of women[emoji14]uke3:
Only in your pathetic mind. So, shup fag.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
OMG!!....I'll PM you:gay:

Video
Steve Arpin Facebook

Too bad they didn't fire at you and your ISIS buddies instead, Batshit.... :eek:

Forum List

Back