A New Underground Railroad?

You are so damn dishonest I only don't put you on ignore just to prove what a clownish creep you are:

My Statement: "The fact that Texas passed a bill which denies abortion by incest or rape is inscrutable" Not all abortions are the product of these two crimes and your effort(s) of sophistry is ludicrous and dishonest.
Look at it from the woman's point of view.

There is the rape defense. I was six months pregnant before I realized I was raped.

Incest is.... I was in labor before I realized the baby daddy was my uncle.

You continue to deny that modern technology can prevent many of the abortions that you oppose so much. We humans have a tradition of developing tools to help us to avoid problems. I, personally, was a recipient, of the Salk vaccine and never came down with polio. I used contraception and never got pregnant when I didn't want to. Americans built the Hoover Dam. Please provide an explanation of why you are against our use of technology to avoid problems before they happen.
What in the blue hell are you babbling about loon?

That must be why the government gives over 360 million in funding each year to Planned Parenthood. Then PP gets over 70 million more in Title X finding as well as another nearly 300 million in Medicaid funding, which is all state and federal money! :auiqs.jpg:
You still haven't explained what bring abortion "under control" actually means.

You wish. Though the fact that morons like you HOPE for this tells us all we need to know about you Gomer.

You missed the point .. Zippy

1630897282693.jpeg

Personal responsibility is the first thing that comes to mind. Abortion is entirely preventable in the cases of consensual sex.
Not my fault they can't find a ride across the barren wasteland to the one urban center that actually has a clinic. Quite sure there is access to birth control in every drug store of the state however.

WoW, you truly are an asshole ain’t ya?
Entirely preventable?
No, birth control is not 100%
And when some Wicked Uncle Ernie fiddles about with his 13 year old niece -
Just.not enough time for her to get to the drugstore is there asshole?

I'm thinking that you people have a perverted view of human sexuality

Yeah, that's right idiot, HERE IT IS: that all life is precious, that pregnancy should be withheld to within wedlock so that children are raised in a moral family setting to grow up whole, and that the unborn have no voice of their own to defend themselves so must be protected.

You know, like our parents believed, and their parents, and their parents and your parents parents parents before them believed.

Suck on that, freak.

You continue to deny that modern technology can prevent many of the abortions that you oppose so much. We humans have a tradition of developing tools to help us to avoid problems. I, personally, was a recipient, of the Salk vaccine and never came down with polio. I used contraception and never got pregnant when I didn't want to. Americans built the Hoover Dam. Please provide an explanation of why you are against our use of technology to avoid problems before they happen.

The thing is, people like the one you replied to don't want to prevent unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. They want to prevent any abortion.

Abortion is only 3% of PP business. The rest is other medical needs including contraception. They prevent countless unplanned pregnancies and abortions each year.

People like the one you replied to knows those facts. They've been posted many times.

By shutting down PP, they have cut off reliable contraception to millions of women.

Which is the whole point.

If people like the one you replied to actually wanted to prevent and stop abortion they would be leading the charge to make sure everyone had reliable contraception. They would be handing it out on street corners.

Yet they do the exact opposite. Make it as hard as possible for women to get contraception. Shoot, when Obamacare mandated that contraception was available without a copay people like the one you replied to had hissy fits. They sure didn't want women to have access to reliable contraception and for free with their insurance covering it.

It's about making sure women can't get contraception, get pregnant and are forced to give birth to raise the child. Against the woman's will.

It's as simple as that.

Yeah, that's right idiot, HERE IT IS: that all life is precious, that pregnancy should be withheld to within wedlock so that children are raised in a moral family setting to grow up whole, and that the unborn have no voice of their own to defend themselves so must be protected.

You know, like our parents believed, and their parents, and their parents and your parents parents parents before them believed.

Suck on that, freak.

Life - It’s all sunshine and lollipops eh Tooby?
Now scoot - yer missing a classic episode of Leave it to Beaver on Nickelodeon! :lol:

The thing is, people like the one you replied to don't want to prevent unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. They want to prevent any abortion.

Abortion is only 3% of PP business. The rest is other medical needs including contraception. They prevent countless unplanned pregnancies and abortions each year.

People like the one you replied to knows those facts. They've been posted many times.

By shutting down PP, they have cut off reliable contraception to millions of women.

Which is the whole point.

If people like the one you replied to actually wanted to prevent and stop abortion they would be leading the charge to make sure everyone had reliable contraception. They would be handing it out on street corners.

Yet they do the exact opposite. Make it as hard as possible for women to get contraception. Shoot, when Obamacare mandated that contraception was available without a copay people like the one you replied to had hissy fits. They sure didn't want women to have access to reliable contraception and for free with their insurance covering it.

It's about making sure women can't get contraception, get pregnant and are forced to give birth to raise the child. Against the woman's will.

It's as simple as that.

Is it just me, or does every faux morality Trumpublican in this forum remind you of Tony Tinderholt? :)

Last edited:
What the author of this article doesn't know, that underground railroad was established decades ago.

I learned about it in the bush boy years.

There are many of them but the one I have been contributing to since the bush boy years is one that all they do is raise money to fund abortions for those who need one but can't afford it. They also pay for a woman to get out of the red state she's in to travel to a blue state like mine that has the services she needs. They also pay for lodging in that blue state.

Up until now, it was mostly women who lived in South Dakota who needed those services since there's only 1 clinic in the state.

I won't put the name of the organization in the open message box to protect their privacy from crazy people but if anyone wants their name and how to donate to them send me a PM and I'll give you the information.

There are many more organizations like the one I know of. Women have been organizing to establish these organizations for decades.

Republicans have handed a wonderful gift to the democrats. Women will come out in droves to vote these republicans out of office. If you don't believe that, you weren't paying attention in 2018.

A New Underground Railroad?

View attachment 535320

View attachment 535321
Dana7360 just outed herself as an Antifa terrorist. Most impressive. She now compares radical Islamists to Texas. This could be the stupidest thread ever on USMB.

Kudos

Is it just me, or does every male Trumpublican in this forum remind you of Tony Tinderholt? :)

It’s just you. Why don’t you do me a favor and ask Dana7360 to man up and have a real
Debate with moi?

PP is the foremost provider of contraceptives in the country. PP is the leader in preventing abortions. You right-wingers should encourage it. Why don't you believe in preventing abortion? What is it about the fact that no pregnancy=no abortion that you don't understand? I think that you people definitely have an ulterior motive that you are hiding. What is it? I'm thinking that you people have a perverted view of human sexuality and that an unwanted pregnancy should be a punishment for women who have sex because you think that females should not have sex. This is pure misogyny.
Just because you say it doesnt make it true.....

Forum List

Back