A newlywed couple found shot to death in Utah, ending a four-day search near national park

i put the responsibility on the Taliban!

"Crystal Turner, 38, and Kylen Schulte, 24"

dee96bd6-df07-490f-b9e6-25148e42b6c3-facebook_4.PNG

Looks like a lezzie hate crime.

If they’re legally married they get tax perks. That’s subsidization.

So, you are saying that oil companies that are able to get tax write offs for depreciation are being subsidized.

Is that correct?

They’re not being subsidized solely in the name of being oil companies.

Neither are gay people. Let me put it another way, is being allowed to keep money that YOU ALREADY earned. Being subsidized?

Neither are gay people. Let me put it another way, is being allowed to keep money that YOU ALREADY earned. Being subsidized?
Legal homo married couples are being recognized specifically for their homo behavior. The tax breaks are subsidies.

Legal homo married couples are being recognized specifically for their homo behavior. The tax breaks are subsidies.

How is being allowed to keep money that YOU made, a subsidy?

You must contribute to covering the cost of infrastructure, etc.
This is getting tedious.

Once again. How does keeping money that YOU earned, a subsidy.

For the record. Sales taxes and property taxes and fuel taxes are what pay for the infrastructure. So they are already doing their share

Once again. How does keeping money that YOU earned, a subsidy.

For the record. Sales taxes and property taxes and fuel taxes are what pay for the infrastructure. So they are already doing their share
You take it up with IRS.
You’re obfuscating.

No, you’re being petty like a child. Tax breaks are subsidies. Logic, math.

Petty? Get real. A subsidy is where you take money from somebody, and give it to someone else.

They merely get to keep what they made. Not a subsidy. And, based on the fact they were living in a van, they would never have to pay anything ANYWAY.

That makes you the one being petty.

Forum List

Back