A No Poop Challenge?

ugggg. . . I can't believe you are still using Google. Isn't it bad enough that this site's search engine uses it, and it is a pawn of Am@zon? :dunno:

‘No poop July’ jokes are all over TikTok. Some doctors urge users not to try it for real.​

"No Poop July," which re-emerged on TikTok this month, has been a joke challenge since as early as 2020. The hashtag has amassed more than 112 million views.

Apparently this "joke" hits every year in July but I just found out about it last night. Let me tell you that I was severely constipated for about a week before and it wasn't fun. Hopefully people weren't actually trying this for real though.

I went two weeks when I was a kid. But that was because I couldn't take a dump no matter how hard I tried. And if course long times between having diarrhoea and me taking a shit is the way that my body works.

ugggg. . . I can't believe you are still using Google. Isn't it bad enough that this site's search engine uses it, and it is a pawn of Am@zon? :dunno:

‘No poop July’ jokes are all over TikTok. Some doctors urge users not to try it for real.​

"No Poop July," which re-emerged on TikTok this month, has been a joke challenge since as early as 2020. The hashtag has amassed more than 112 million views.
I don't do the November TikTok one. I do the one with my moustache, but I don't shave it and it is for charity.

Honestly, I'd rather have my appendix burst and get no treatment than go without taking a shit in any month.

Me too probably even though the appendix thing sounds painful too. Now apparently people were trying this but I don't know how believable that is that's why I didn't mention it in the OP and I can't find the video where it was talking about it.

Then you had stupid people eating Tide Pods.

Apparently there are people out there who actually want to go to the hospital. As I said in my OP, quite some years back I was severely constipated for not drinking enough and that was SO uncomfortable. I had to go to the hospital to make sure that I didn't have a blockage.

Apparently there are people out there who actually want to go to the hospital. As I said in my OP, quite some years back I was severely constipated for not drinking enough and that was SO uncomfortable. I had to go to the hospital to make sure that I didn't have a blockage.
At least in my cases it wasn't a blockage, never went to a doctor for the days that I went without taking a dump. All because diarrhoea just resets my body to the point of not having to take a dump upwards to a week or two.

At least in my cases it wasn't a blockage, never went to a doctor for the days that I went without taking a dump. All because diarrhoea just resets my body to the point of not having to take a dump upwards to a week or two.

I didn't have a blockage either it was just dehydration. Still my point is why would anybody choose to make themselves constipated?

I didn't have a blockage either it was just dehydration. Still my point is why would anybody choose to make themselves constipated?
To be like this guy?

1726268090996.png

Forum List

Back