🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Note on Donald Trump

The man has not spent a dime yet on advertising or campaigning otherwise and he personally controls three times the total wealth spent on the 2012 Presidential campaigns of ALL candidates from all parties.

But, in a crowded field of over 15 candidates with more yet to enter, Trump has shot to the TOP of the polls....without spending a dime. Isnt it the old political establishment's primary claim for dominance and 'winnability' how much money you can get for your campaign?

And the libtards and RINOs think he doesn't have a chance?

roflmao

How likely do you think Trump is to get the nomination? To win the Presidency?

With about 22 likely candidates, anything over 5% is good. But off the top of my head, it depends more on how committed Trump is to running than anything else. At some point the GOP elites will meet with him and tell him that though he might win, the party establishment will never accept him and that they will aid all Democratic efforts to investigate and harass him out of office, if they haven't found enough campaign legal traps he has tripped into already by that time.

IF he is really determined, he will be a one term President with a constant scandal after another dogging him. If he cuts a deal with them and lets Jeb take it, the Republicans predictably lose again and Trump makes billions more USD on the whole thing, and has the pleasure of knowing what absolute scathing hypocrits our national oligarchs really arfe.

5% sounds a little too high, but not unreasonably so.

80% of Americans will not vote for him, ever.

End of story.
Jake the Fake Delegate Starkey thought Reagan was a loser.
You would not vote for him today, though: he is too liberal. I would if he would admit to Iran Contra.
If you are still worked up over the Iran Contra deal (what difference does it make now) this should really piss you off when it comes to the liberals.
Obama s Iran Nuclear Deal Is an Unforgivable Betrayal of Israel - US News
If your were telling the truth, sure. It isn't and you aren't.

Donald has almost all the wackos.

He has reached his limit: King of the Wackos.

He will go no further.

80% of Americans will not vote for him, ever.

End of story.
Jake the Fake Delegate Starkey thought Reagan was a loser.
You would not vote for him today, though: he is too liberal. I would if he would admit to Iran Contra.

I would vote for Reagan today depending on who he would be running against, dumbass.

Again, you don't know what you think you know in fact you lie so much I don't think you remember what you really know anyway.

I personally don't think I'd vote for Trump. He's donated to both the Clinton and the Obama campaigns which makes me think he's not a genuine conservative. However, on the issue of illegal immigration, the man is one hundred percent on target.

View attachment 44098

Trump is the anti-LeBron — popularity is performance in politics, and Trump is the first candidate in modern presidential primary history to begin the campaign with a majority of his own party disliking him. A whopping 57 percent of Republicans have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to an average of the three most recent polls. That beats former record holder Pat Buchanan, who had a 43 percent unfavorable rating at this point in the 2000 election cycle.1 Buchanan, of course, ended up running as an independent.

Taking into account name recognition, Trump’s net favorability rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of -32 percentage points stands out for its pure terribleness at this point in the campaign. Like his unfavorable rating, it is by far the worst of the 106 presidential candidates since 1980 who are in our database.

Wow a negative number of people support Trump!

lol, your lies are getting more ridiculous by the minute

JimBowie is crying and lying.

Lonestar_Logic, when he is not being stupid about race, is mildly interesting.

View attachment 44098

Trump is the anti-LeBron — popularity is performance in politics, and Trump is the first candidate in modern presidential primary history to begin the campaign with a majority of his own party disliking him. A whopping 57 percent of Republicans have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to an average of the three most recent polls. That beats former record holder Pat Buchanan, who had a 43 percent unfavorable rating at this point in the 2000 election cycle.1 Buchanan, of course, ended up running as an independent.

Taking into account name recognition, Trump’s net favorability rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of -32 percentage points stands out for its pure terribleness at this point in the campaign. Like his unfavorable rating, it is by far the worst of the 106 presidential candidates since 1980 who are in our database.

Wow a negative number of people support Trump!

lol, your lies are getting more ridiculous by the minute
That is his net favorability number, dipshit. You take the % who have a favorable opinion and subtract those with an unfavorable opinion. 32 % have an unfavorable opinion of him than have a favorable one. I can see, now, why you support him. You are an idiot.

Exactly what did he say that you believe is stupid?

That illegals are bring crime, drugs and diseases over the border with them?
That would be the first thing that was stupid.

Here are a few more:

He grew up and nobody knew him. You know? When you interview people, if ever I got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he his until later in his life. It's very strange. The whole thing is very strange."

Read more: The 7 Most Ridiculous Things Donald Trump Has Said In The Last 2 Weeks - Business Insider

Then on March 21 he told Fox News that he "has more of a track record than anyone in the Republican presidential field when it comes to dealing with foreign leaders and dignitaries."

Specifically, Muammar Qaddafi:

"I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land. That's what we should be doing. I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him."

Read more: The 7 Most Ridiculous Things Donald Trump Has Said In The Last 2 Weeks - Business Insider

Less than a week later on the View, he blurted out his most direct attack on Barack Obama:

"Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

Then on Fox and Friends this past Monday, Trump said he "was insulted" by Whoopi Goldberg's suggestion this birther thing is about race and moreover "why can't Obama produce a birth certificate."

"He' spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue...I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country."

Trump went on to declare that he would release his own birth certificate, exclusively to Newsmax, only to be informed that the document he gave, a hospital "certificate of birth," is not an official birth certificate.

Then on Wednesday he was a guest on Laura Ingraham's show, where he said that Obama perhaps has a birth certificate, but "there is something on that birth certificate — maybe religion, maybe it says he's a Muslim, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or, he may not have one."

As though reaching the climax of a triumphant, idiotic symphony, Trump's themes crescendoed to the unbelievable on Thursday when he told Bill O'Reilly that America should stay in Iraq so we could "keep the oil," and then claimed that Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab League has ordered the United States to attack Libya.

But then Trump sang his highest note:

"Our weak President, that kisses everybody's ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he's in Libya, he's in Afghanistan, he's in Iraq. Nobody respects us."

And, even more:

Stupid Quotes by Donald Trump

Here are a few more:

He grew up and nobody knew him. You know? When you interview people, if ever I got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he his until later in his life. It's very strange. The whole thing is very strange."

Then on March 21 he told Fox News that he "has more of a track record than anyone in the Republican presidential field when it comes to dealing with foreign leaders and dignitaries."

"I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land. That's what we should be doing. I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him."

Less than a week later on the View, he blurted out his most direct attack on Barack Obama:

"Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

Then on Fox and Friends this past Monday, Trump said he "was insulted" by Whoopi Goldberg's suggestion this birther thing is about race and moreover "why can't Obama produce a birth certificate."

"He' spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue...I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country."

Trump went on to declare that he would release his own birth certificate, exclusively to Newsmax, only to be informed that the document he gave, a hospital "certificate of birth," is not an official birth certificate.

Then on Wednesday he was a guest on Laura Ingraham's show, where he said that Obama perhaps has a birth certificate, but "there is something on that birth certificate — maybe religion, maybe it says he's a Muslim, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or, he may not have one."

As though reaching the climax of a triumphant, idiotic symphony, Trump's themes crescendoed to the unbelievable on Thursday when he told Bill O'Reilly that America should stay in Iraq so we could "keep the oil," and then claimed that Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab League has ordered the United States to attack Libya.

"Our weak President, that kisses everybody's ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he's in Libya, he's in Afghanistan, he's in Iraq. Nobody respects us."

And, even more:

I suppose what's called stupid and/or ridiculous is subjective.

Every statement that you presented, none sounds stupid to me. I guess "stupid" and/or "ridiculous" is what liberals call the truth these days. Using that type of "liberal logic", Obama hasn't ever said a stupid or ridiculous thing.

Here are a few more:

And, even more:

Every statement that you presented, none sounds stupid to me. I guess "stupid" and/or "ridiculous" is what liberals call the truth these days. Using that type of "liberal logic", Obama hasn't ever said a stupid or ridiculous thing.
Stupid folks never recognize stupidity. After all, they are stupid.

Yup, stupid people don't understand they are stupid. Lonestar and JimBowie and S.J. and the others of their ilk are limited, concrete learners.

The fact is this: Trump is whipping up nativist hatred. And the fact is that less than 20% of Americans now fall for the crazy far out side of the hatred.

Here are a few more:

And, even more:

Your self description is perfect.

Yup, stupid people don't understand they are stupid. Lonestar and JimBowie and S.J. and the others of their ilk are limited, concrete learners.

The fact is this: Trump is whipping up nativist hatred. And the fact is that less than 20% of Americans now fall for the crazy far out side of the hatred.

Shut up coward!

Here are a few more:

And, even more:

Your self description is perfect.
Ok, Pee Wee.

Forum List

Back