🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Note on Donald Trump

Which one of you nutbags wants to bet on Trump?

I'm taking all serious offers.
If it was just Americans voting I would bet a good deal on the American Donald Trump. However since the democrats have flooded the elections with millions of illegals, and refused any type of verification to vote, I would have to say that the non-American cow has a very good chance of being elected.

Wow, all that stupidity, and in just one small, badly-written paragraph....

You call names, while I provide facts, reason and call you names, idiot.

BOOM The Attacks on Donald Trump Just Backfired in a MASSIVE Way... Spread This Everywhere
Please understand: Correct grammar is a must in order to please the Übermenschen/elitists.

The man has not spent a dime yet on advertising or campaigning otherwise and he personally controls three times the total wealth spent on the 2012 Presidential campaigns of ALL candidates from all parties.

But, in a crowded field of over 15 candidates with more yet to enter, Trump has shot to the TOP of the polls....without spending a dime. Isnt it the old political establishment's primary claim for dominance and 'winnability' how much money you can get for your campaign?

And the libtards and RINOs think he doesn't have a chance?

roflmao
He does not "personally" control that wealth. He has control over the various corporate entities that own those properties but has a fiduciary obligation to those entities that does not allow him to simply take out of them whatever money he wants. More importantly, most of his wealth is in real estate and other non-liquid assets. He has taken a huge hit to his income with all of those ceasing to do business with him. He has to disclose his true financial state by the end of July. We will see then whether he continues on as a candidate. By the way, the polls that give him the lead (at about 15 %) in the Republican field also show that the vast majority of Republicans will never vote for him. " In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, 74 percent of Republican primary voters said flatly they could not support him." Why Is Donald Trump Polling So Well - NationalJournal.com

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Which one of you nutbags wants to bet on Trump?

I'm taking all serious offers.
If it was just Americans voting I would bet a good deal on the American Donald Trump. However since the democrats have flooded the elections with millions of illegals, and refused any type of verification to vote, I would have to say that the non-American cow has a very good chance of being elected.

You've already got your excuse ready to go, huh? Question: How did the GOP win so many mid-term races, genius? Did all the illegals vote for them?

You monumental idiot.
You really don't have the mental capacity to see the world around you.
I have to ask myself, is there any reason to argue with an obvious racist idiot as you?
I have a strong feeling that you are collecting government "benefits" instead of working.
How about answering his question about how the Republicans keep winning congressional and state elections, especially in states with the most illegals? Your deflection is noted. Now explain how the millions of illegals voting did not cause democratic sweeps in Texas and in Congressional elections. The fact that you will either not reply or make some other silly deflection proves how fucking wrong you are.

The man has not spent a dime yet on advertising or campaigning otherwise and he personally controls three times the total wealth spent on the 2012 Presidential campaigns of ALL candidates from all parties.

But, in a crowded field of over 15 candidates with more yet to enter, Trump has shot to the TOP of the polls....without spending a dime. Isnt it the old political establishment's primary claim for dominance and 'winnability' how much money you can get for your campaign?

roflmao
He does not "personally" control that wealth. He has control over the various corporate entities that own those properties but has a fiduciary obligation to those entities that does not allow him to simply take out of them whatever money he wants. More importantly, most of his wealth is in real estate and other non-liquid assets. He has taken a huge hit to his income with all of those ceasing to do business with him. He has to disclose his true financial state by the end of July. We will see then whether he continues on as a candidate. By the way, the polls that give him the lead (at about 15 %) in the Republican field also show that the vast majority of Republicans will never vote for him. " In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, 74 percent of Republican primary voters said flatly they could not support him." Why Is Donald Trump Polling So Well - NationalJournal.com

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

These are simply snap shots in time. Most of these unfavorable know little to nothing about what Trump has actually said nor his actual policies are. Even neocon monolith Fox Snooze is backing off their aggressive attacks on Trump.

As time goes on more and more people will like Trump because they don't know what he actually stated and don't know his positions on the issues, but the biggest factor; 80% of self identified conservatives have said they will never vote for Jeb Bush while they say they would be willing to vote for Trump.

I guess we will see what happens, but I am feeling pretty darned good about it for now. I have four candidates I like and three of them are doing very well right now; Trump, Carson, Cruz and Huckabee.

Not my first choice, however I think he would be better than the clinton cow.
maybe people are finally getting tired of the career politicians and are starting to lean toward the non-politician for office.
Its going to be an interesting campaign for sure, but the question is this, no matter how well Trump shows in the polls, will the Republicans run him as a choice or will they as usual run obvious losers right from the start. Think McCain, lost the bid to Bush for the 2000 election, had already shown himself not to be liked by the conservative voters, yet the republicans thought it smart to run him.. and thus obama.

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

These are simply snap shots in time. Most of these unfavorable know little to nothing about what Trump has actually said nor his actual policies are. Even neocon monolith Fox Snooze is backing off their aggressive attacks on Trump.

As time goes on more and more people will like Trump because they don't know what he actually stated and don't know his positions on the issues, but the biggest factor; 80% of self identified conservatives have said they will never vote for Jeb Bush while they say they would be willing to vote for Trump.

I guess we will see what happens, but I am feeling pretty darned good about it for now. I have four candidates I like and three of them are doing very well right now; Trump, Carson, Cruz and Huckabee.
And, as a Democrat, I hope and pray that one of those four is the nominee with one of the others as the VP candidate. A dream ticket for the democrats as it would assure victory.

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Bookmarked for future laughs.

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Bookmarked for future laughs.

Hello my dear, :smiliehug:
How does that concern us?

maybe people are finally getting tired of the career politicians and are starting to lean toward the non-politician for office.
Its going to be an interesting campaign for sure, but the question is this, no matter how well Trump shows in the polls, will the Republicans run him as a choice or will they as usual run obvious losers right from the start. Think McCain, lost the bid to Bush for the 2000 election, had already shown himself not to be liked by the conservative voters, yet the republicans thought it smart to run him.. and thus obama.

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

And, as a Democrat, I hope and pray that one of those four is the nominee with one of the others as the VP candidate. A dream ticket for the democrats as it would assure victory.
Lets see now...when Ds get the R candidate for POTUS they want, what has resulted historically?

Romney...lost
McCant....lost
W....won but governed as a progressive and after two terms of BJ Bubba, America was tired of scandals and went R...and partly due to the weak candidates the Ds ran....Kerry and Mr. AGW Hoaxer...ugh.
Dole....lost
Ford....lost

Reagan won huge both times even though the left had convinced themselves he was unelectable.

Learn anything?

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Lets see now...when Ds get the R candidate for POTUS they want, what has resulted historically?

Romney...lost
McCant....lost
W....won but governed as a progressive and after two terms of BJ Bubba, America was tired of scandals and went R...and partly due to the weak candidates the Ds ran....Kerry and Mr. AGW Hoaxer...ugh.
Dole....lost
Ford....lost

Reagan won huge both times even though the left had convinced themselves he was unelectable.

Learn anything?
Yeah, I learned that you are an idiot. Reagan was more centrist than McCain or Romney. Reagan, today, would be dismissed as a RINO by that far right fringe that seems to wield so much control in Republican primary politics. The candidate the democrats want, in order to assure their win, would be the most unelectable. You guys have about a dozen of those.

When the Hispanics lead the Dems to smashing victories next year, the GOP will change or die.

roflmao

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Romney...lost
McCant....lost
Dole....lost
Ford....lost

Learn anything?
Yeah, I learned that you are an idiot. Reagan was more centrist than McCain or Romney. Reagan, today, would be dismissed as a RINO by that far right fringe that seems to wield so much control in Republican primary politics. The candidate the democrats want, in order to assure their win, would be the most unelectable. You guys have about a dozen of those.
It is straight out of fucking Carl Rove's playbook in reverse. The Repub establishment listens to that fuckhead and supports the "most electable" candidate. Based on what? Polls?

roflmao
********************* this so true, he have not paid out one dime on advertising, and I can't wait until the debate.

When the Hispanics lead the Dems to smashing victories next year, the GOP will change or die.
The GOP, along with the Democrat Party, is way overdue to die. It is not necessarily a bad thing on the long run.

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Romney...lost
McCant....lost
Dole....lost
Ford....lost

Learn anything?
It is straight out of fucking Carl Rove in reverse. The Repub establishment listens to that fuckhead and supports the "most electable" candidate. Based on what? Polls?
Right. Ignore the polls. They are never right. Not like they have predicted the outcome of just about every presidential election in the last 50 years or anything. Five-thirty-eight was not even close in 2012, were they?

He's not saying anything that isn't true, he is saying what others think, and he is saying what the rest of the field would like to say if they were not completely cowed by the Democrats' media control.
I agree that some in the field would like to say the same thing, is they were not completely cowed, but I think it's because they want to keep their job's, because they know how the media can be, but see what the Democrat's have to do with them saying what they really think, imo it's more about keep the power of their job's

ITA it will be an interesting campaign and debates for sure,

Forum List

Back