🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Note on Donald Trump

T-Rump meanwhile released this photo...blames "the wife"

JebBushSombrero.jpg

Cankles and Trump debating one on one the economy/Putin/Iran/China trade/Nafta/Illegals.
God I'd LOVE to watch that.
Cankles would of course NEVER put herself in that position.

He's not saying anything that isn't true, he is saying what others think, and he is saying what the rest of the field would like to say if they were not completely cowed by the Democrats' media control.

That's exactly why he has doomed the entire Repub field. Trump aired the dirty secrets and the support he has received shows that the Repub base is indeed uneducated bigoted fools. Good luck swinging independent voters (the majority of whom lean center left) or Hispanic voters to your side. Keep thinking it's a victory of any sort.

The man has not spent a dime yet on advertising or campaigning otherwise and he personally controls three times the total wealth spent on the 2012 Presidential campaigns of ALL candidates from all parties.

But, in a crowded field of over 15 candidates with more yet to enter, Trump has shot to the TOP of the polls....without spending a dime. Isnt it the old political establishment's primary claim for dominance and 'winnability' how much money you can get for your campaign?

And the libtards and RINOs think he doesn't have a chance?

roflmao
I approve of Trump shooting to the top of the GOP candidate list.

He's not saying anything that isn't true, he is saying what others think, and he is saying what the rest of the field would like to say if they were not completely cowed by the Democrats' media control.

That's exactly why he has doomed the entire Repub field. Trump aired the dirty secrets and the support he has received shows that the Repub base is indeed uneducated bigoted fools. Good luck swinging independent voters (the majority of whom lean center left) or Hispanic voters to your side. Keep thinking it's a victory of any sort.

You assume I am a Republican. I am not. The only side I take is MY side.

That said, when the current-day Democrats show me someone superior to the usual addle-brained adolescent impressed with the lower ends of civilization and totalitarianism they present to the public, I MAY consider what they have to say.

Hold your breath, please.

It is noted that you did not state what is not true in what he says.

Good heavens, no. The Dems would take almost 70% of the vote if it were HRC vs Trump

Billy K describes himself well: "usual addle-brained adolescent impressed with the lower ends of civilization and totalitarianism". We will call you if we need you.

You assume I am a Republican. I am not. The only side I take is MY side.

That said, when the current-day Democrats show me someone superior to the usual addle-brained adolescent impressed with the lower ends of civilization and totalitarianism they present to the public, I MAY consider what they have to say.

Hold your breath, please.

It is noted that you did not state what is not true in what he says.
I didn't address you. I addressed the Repub base. His support certainly isn't coming from liberals.
It is absolutely true that Repubs have no plan for immigration other than building a wall.
What of the 11 mil undocumented already here? What Trump is saying addresses nothing. He only stirs the pot and you all gather around his heels.

The man has not spent a dime yet on advertising or campaigning otherwise and he personally controls three times the total wealth spent on the 2012 Presidential campaigns of ALL candidates from all parties.

But, in a crowded field of over 15 candidates with more yet to enter, Trump has shot to the TOP of the polls....without spending a dime. Isnt it the old political establishment's primary claim for dominance and 'winnability' how much money you can get for your campaign?

roflmao

How likely do you think Trump is to get the nomination? To win the Presidency?

Not my first choice, however I think he would be better than the clinton cow.
maybe people are finally getting tired of the career politicians and are starting to lean toward the non-politician for office.
Its going to be an interesting campaign for sure, but the question is this, no matter how well Trump shows in the polls, will the Republicans run him as a choice or will they as usual run obvious losers right from the start. Think McCain, lost the bid to Bush for the 2000 election, had already shown himself not to be liked by the conservative voters, yet the republicans thought it smart to run him.. and thus obama.

roflmao
He does not "personally" control that wealth. He has control over the various corporate entities that own those properties but has a fiduciary obligation to those entities that does not allow him to simply take out of them whatever money he wants. More importantly, most of his wealth is in real estate and other non-liquid assets. He has taken a huge hit to his income with all of those ceasing to do business with him. He has to disclose his true financial state by the end of July. We will see then whether he continues on as a candidate. By the way, the polls that give him the lead (at about 15 %) in the Republican field also show that the vast majority of Republicans will never vote for him. " In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, 74 percent of Republican primary voters said flatly they could not support him." Why Is Donald Trump Polling So Well - NationalJournal.com

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

These are simply snap shots in time. Most of these unfavorable know little to nothing about what Trump has actually said nor his actual policies are. Even neocon monolith Fox Snooze is backing off their aggressive attacks on Trump.

As time goes on more and more people will like Trump because they don't know what he actually stated and don't know his positions on the issues, but the biggest factor; 80% of self identified conservatives have said they will never vote for Jeb Bush while they say they would be willing to vote for Trump.

I guess we will see what happens, but I am feeling pretty darned good about it for now. I have four candidates I like and three of them are doing very well right now; Trump, Carson, Cruz and Huckabee.
And, as a Democrat, I hope and pray that one of those four is the nominee with one of the others as the VP candidate. A dream ticket for the democrats as it would assure victory.

Yeah, the shrill sounds of libtard hysteria prove your claim to be a lie.

Funny how libtards project. They like to wear clown faces and so the world is full of clowns to them. They like to give BJs and take large vibrators up their colon, and so the whole world is gay like they are.

roflmao, libtards are so adorable.

Funny how libtards project. They like to wear clown faces and so the world is full of clowns to them. They like to give BJs and take large vibrators up their colon, and so the whole world is gay like they are.

roflmao, libtards are so adorable.
Except I would rather spend time with an American Gay than a straight libtard.
much better company if you ask me.

Forum List

Back